If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

The Ancient Egyptian on the right looks White.

d5afd37748fff7ca45853aa527e93207e4105fe7.jpg

Gotta separate artistic license from evidentiary re-creation. They LOOK Middle Eastern, but without knowing the context of those statues --- means nothing.

I believe the Egyptians Dynasties probably integrated heavily with lower Africa. Maybe started out that way. But ANY empire like that has legions of workers, soldiers, intellectuals from the far reaches of their empire and their trading sphere.

Sure, a few White colored Egyptian depictions, and also a few Black colored Egyptian depictions wouldn't matter much, if most of them are Reddish - Brown.

That's kind of the point.
If thats your point you lose again. Most Black people are a reddish brown. Only the Nubians are truly the color Black. All the rest of us wish were that melanin rich.

tumblr_inline_nysja3PuEa1twq894_500.jpg

sanaa-lathan-red-lipstick-450a.jpg

rihanna_gettyimages-533588672jpg.jpg

27dca24c6e70cde6cb5e8f3419423722.jpg

083a3cd1f6267cd054f0bab31261d7ae_XL.jpg

$_86.JPG

Another depiction of a White Egyptian, they must have been White. hur hur.

depiction-of-geb-detail-of-wall-painting-tomb-of-baenentyu-bahariya-oasis-egypt-egyptian-civilization-saite-period-dynasty-xxvi-479638869-57c70d4e3df78c71b6d89dda.jpg

Gotta separate artistic license from evidentiary re-creation. They LOOK Middle Eastern, but without knowing the context of those statues --- means nothing.

I believe the Egyptians Dynasties probably integrated heavily with lower Africa. Maybe started out that way. But ANY empire like that has legions of workers, soldiers, intellectuals from the far reaches of their empire and their trading sphere.

Sure, a few White colored Egyptian depictions, and also a few Black colored Egyptian depictions wouldn't matter much, if most of them are Reddish - Brown.

If thats your point you lose again. Most Black people are a reddish brown. Only the Nubians are truly the color Black. All the rest of us wish were that melanin rich.

$_86.JPG

depiction-of-geb-detail-of-wall-painting-tomb-of-baenentyu-bahariya-oasis-egypt-egyptian-civilization-saite-period-dynasty-xxvi-479638869-57c70d4e3df78c71b6d89dda.jpg
Thats a Black guy dressed up like a ghost. Egyptians and the people from the Indus valley all thought white was the color of the devil. That the only thing you can find?

geog07b.jpg

Still not as big as the other study you dismissed as being too small.
They were studying only known individuals and never claimed the entire population was the same. They didnt have to have a sample size. The study you submitted trumpeted that the ancient egyptians were from the Levant (even though they backtracked and admitted that wasnt a fact). Since they did that we know your study is not credible. Its more of a marketing tool so whites can say they werent Black. So that leaves us with this question. Do you seriously believe the royal family was Black and everyone else wasnt?

The Egyptians were clearly mixed.
Some of them were clearly mixed. Hell I'm mixed but I am still Black though. Now again I ask why are they predominantly portrayed as Black? Are you going to avoid my question forever?

You must need glasses if you think Egyptians predominantly portrayed themselves as Black.

Majority of these look brown, much like modern Egyptians.

Egyptian Art - Google Search
Majority of Black americans are brown you dummy. The Egyptians look just like us except most of the time they are darker.

main-qimg-24cbbbb94654e5cbc0df845b64e43b63

land+of+punt.jpg

Aren't those Nubians?

$_86.JPG

Thats a Black guy dressed up like a ghost. Egyptians and the people from the Indus valley all thought white was the color of the devil.

Of course the Devil is a white dude. And I'm mighty upset about that. :rolleyes: I suppose I could google up some depictions of Black Devils -- but those were just figments of honkies fed up with being associated with the Devil.

$_86.JPG

Thats a Black guy dressed up like a ghost. Egyptians and the people from the Indus valley all thought white was the color of the devil.

Of course the Devil is a white dude. And I'm mighty upset about that. :rolleyes: I suppose I could google up some depictions of Black Devils -- but those were just figments of honkies fed up with being associated with the Devil.
If you research you will see the Egyptians and the Indus Valley people thought Black was the color of divinity and white was the color of the evil

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They were studying only known individuals and never claimed the entire population was the same. They didnt have to have a sample size. The study you submitted trumpeted that the ancient egyptians were from the Levant (even though they backtracked and admitted that wasnt a fact). Since they did that we know your study is not credible. Its more of a marketing tool so whites can say they werent Black. So that leaves us with this question. Do you seriously believe the royal family was Black and everyone else wasnt?

Some of them were clearly mixed. Hell I'm mixed but I am still Black though. Now again I ask why are they predominantly portrayed as Black? Are you going to avoid my question forever?

You must need glasses if you think Egyptians predominantly portrayed themselves as Black.

Majority of Black americans are brown you dummy. The Egyptians look just like us except most of the time they are darker.

land+of+punt.jpg

Aren't those Nubians?
Could be since they ruled Egypt as well.

They would still be living out their existence much in the manner observed in the quote that follows. Its past time that blacks started expressing their appreciation, for all that the civilized world has done for them. Because petty gripes, and century old grievances aside... The outside world has done far more for Negros; than Negros ever have, or ever will for the non-Negro.
So fucking what?

$_86.JPG

Well you just can't deal with the fact you've been spoon fed revised history. If God is black, more than likely the devil is too. But the point is what he devil does best is deceive, and you along with quite a large number of whites have been deceived. You see the problem with low intelligence whites like you is that you want to give yourselves credit for every positive development on earth, but when it comes to failures it's always somebody else.

$_86.JPG

If you research you will see the Egyptians and the Indus Valley people thought Black was the color of divinity and white was the color of the evil

I saw a video on TV where a Black man saw a evil Black colored shadow ghost.

land+of+punt.jpg

Aren't those Nubians?

Egypt conquered Nubia.

When people become obsessed with genetics, racial purity and superiority...and judge people on that basis, I get this awful feeling of dejas vous.

It is repulsive.

Well, considering that a cause of racism is Oxytocin, the love hormone, which also causes cuddles, love, generosity, honesty, and which low levels are found in Sociopathy, Psychopathy, and Schizophrenia.

Considering that the Amygdala causes hierarchy, Conservatism, and racial disdain, and that a weaker Amygdala is linked to also Sociopathy, Psychopathy, and Schizophrenia.

Then you tell me who's the bad people?

you got a link to the connection between OXYTOCIN and
racism?. What means "a weaker amygdala"? how does one measure the "strength" of the amygdala? Are you referring to ACTIVITY on fMRI?

land+of+punt.jpg

Aren't those Nubians?

Egypt conquered Nubia.

not exactly-----Egyptians and Nubians were "interacting"
for millennia--------where there is "interaction" between
human beans-------there results HYBRID human beans

Show me some Haya people relics from Tanzania from even 1000 years ago. . I can't find them. The original link that Asclepias posted had one book from the 1980s as a source.

You can find pictures of almost every relic on the web. Knock yourself out. "Apparently there are artifacts" just tweaks a half dozen questions from people who CARE to know about this. Do you CARE? Or are U just indiscriminately consuming internet stuff without curiousity?
I just looked and saw a picture of the furnace on the internet. No one has to prove anything to you. You arent Black. If you really want to seem them use google and click on the images.

I've seen HAND DRAWINGS of "the furnace".. You would think that if it was extensively researched there would be excavations and artifacts and maybe even PIECES of the furnace. But, according to sources,, there is just a big old tree there now.. No archaeology.. All based on ethno-verbal evidence.
Why would white people extensively research something on purpose that pretty much proves Blacks did things before europeans? Its not in their best interest which is why I dont give much credibility to white researchers and historians unless they tell the entire truth.

Aw STFU -- my bet is ALL of the research seems to be done at Brown University by 2 guys. And my bet is -- they're probably white. :badgrin: Could be wrong. Now you just sound bitter and angry. Which might be your normal state. ALL of the Tanzanian history record is just RACIST.. And there's NO evidence because it was never valuable to "white people".. Listen to yourself.. Go dig under that tree where the "wise men" said the kiln was. Don't blame Whitey or the internet for lack of a single PHYSICAL piece of evidence.

What the hell is wrong with the Haya people. Ain't they got shovels and little wisk brooms?
You STFU. I didnt ask for your conjecture. I just told you what I thought. You see we Africans dont need to prove anything to you whites. You need to prove to us you can survive without us.

Are you offering to go away?

Yeah... Like to believe this. Even tho it wouldn't be uniquely a 1st in the world by any means of making steel.

BUT -- if it's such a well known "fact" -- you'd expect there'd be a PILE of ancient artifacts to demonstrate this.

Quick search ---- all I could find is a 20th century Haya "trinket" bull.. So me the artifacts dude and I have no problem with this...

Haya Iron Bull, Haya People

Apparently there are artifacts to support this. I know you would like to think Africans were over there doing nothing for a million years while whites had all these great kingdoms and advancements but that is simply not the case.

Show me some Haya people relics from Tanzania from even 1000 years ago. . I can't find them. The original link that Asclepias posted had one book from the 1980s as a source.

You can find pictures of almost every relic on the web. Knock yourself out. "Apparently there are artifacts" just tweaks a half dozen questions from people who CARE to know about this. Do you CARE? Or are U just indiscriminately consuming internet stuff without curiousity?
I just looked and saw a picture of the furnace on the internet. No one has to prove anything to you. You arent Black. If you really want to seem them use google and click on the images.

I've seen HAND DRAWINGS of "the furnace".. You would think that if it was extensively researched there would be excavations and artifacts and maybe even PIECES of the furnace. But, according to sources,, there is just a big old tree there now.. No archaeology.. All based on ethno-verbal evidence.
Why would white people extensively research something on purpose that pretty much proves Blacks did things before europeans? Its not in their best interest which is why I dont give much credibility to white researchers and historians unless they tell the entire truth.
I have been reading a book titled "Civilization or Barbarism, An Authentic Anthropology" by Cheikh Anta Diop (translated from the French in 1991. This is from the foreword by John Henrik Clarke, Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Africana and Puerto Rican Studies, Hunter College, New York, August 1990:

"That the ancient Egyptians were Black (again, in any variant you may prefer) - or, as I myself think it is more useful to say, were African - is a belief which has been denied in Europe since about 1830, not before then. It is a denial, in short, that belongs to the rise of modern European imperialism, and has to be explained in terms of the "new racism," especially and frantically an anti-Black racism, which went together with and was consistently nourished by imperialism. I say, "new racism" because it followed and further explained the older racism which spread around Europe after the Atlantic slave trade had reached its high point or "take-off" in about 1630.

We must understand the consequences of the second rise of Europe and its recovery from the Middle Ages. In the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, Europe not only began to colonize most of the world, but also instituted a systematic colonization of information about the world."

another BLACK CENTRIC NUT-----who has no notion of the
issue of POPULATION GENETICS--------human beans is one
species--------"race" is a false designation invented by ego centric nuts who seek "IDENTITY"

species--------"race" is a false designation invented by ego centric nuts who seek "IDENTITY"

Yeah and that's exactly what we are talking about is how whites have determined race and identity.

But white centric deniers do is exactly what we see in the quote.

Yeah and that's exactly what we are talking about is how whites have determined race and identity.

white centrics do the same thing that black centrics do. ----
from the standpoint of BIOLOGY------both are worthless.
A person of any group, or creed or nation or "race" can learn
biology

land+of+punt.jpg

Aren't those Nubians?

Egypt conquered Nubia.

Drop the colorblind racism. You can't understand it is whites who created the concept of race. What we are doing is defending the reality that blacks existed in places like Egypt and that blacks actually did have advanced civilizations or at least civilizations equal to any white one.

white centrics do the same thing that black centrics do. ----
from the standpoint of BIOLOGY------both are worthless.
A person of any group, or creed or nation or "race" can learn
biology

I know all about biology irosie. You are just stupidly assigning the same motivations to separate people with separate reasons for doing what they are doing.

land+of+punt.jpg

Aren't those Nubians?

Egypt conquered Nubia.

Drop the colorblind racism. You can't understand it is whites who created the concept of race. What we are doing is defending the reality that blacks existed in places like Egypt and that blacks actually did have advanced civilizations or at least civilizations equal to any white one.

land+of+punt.jpg

Aren't those Nubians?

Egypt conquered Nubia.

land+of+punt.jpg

Aren't those Nubians?

Egypt conquered Nubia.

land+of+punt.jpg

Aren't those Nubians?

Egypt conquered Nubia.

land+of+punt.jpg

Aren't those Nubians?

Egypt conquered Nubia.

land+of+punt.jpg

Aren't those Nubians?

Egypt conquered Nubia.

This is actually dead wrong..
No pre-contact sub-Saharan African society ever created even a written language, or weaved cloth, or forged steel, or invented the wheel, or plow, or devised a calendar, or code of laws, or any social organization, or system of measurement, or math, or built a multi-story structure, or sewer, or infrastructure of any kind.

They never drilled a well or irrigated or created any agriculture, or built a road, or sea-worthy vessel. They never domesticated animals, or exploited underground natural resources, or produced anything that could be considered a mechanical device. Blacks were still living in the Stone Age when Whites discovered them just 400 years ago. Blacks are the oldest race, so they should be the most advanced — but they never advanced at all. Blacks lived alone in Africa, a vast continent with temperate climates and abundant resources for 60,000 years; so they cannot blame racism, colonialism, culture, environment, or anything else for their failures. 19 of the 20 poorest countries are sub-Saharan African (Haiti). There has never been a successful Black nation. The only successful African nations were White-governed (Rhodesia, South Africa). No modern creations or civilization exists in sub-Saharan Africa that was not brought there by Whites. There are no White Third-World nations, but all Black ones are. Put Whites on an island and you get England; put Asians on an island and you get Japan; put Blacks on an island and you get Haiti. Nowhere Blacks live are they considered achievers. Blacks are universally viewed as unproductive and disruptive to society. Simply, life is an IQ test. All Black civilization is in fact transplanted White civilization. No Black society has ever independently developed and maintained its own technological way of life..

Forum List

Back