If NK Attacks Guam next week because Trump didn't do a pre-emptive strike to stop them

Why?

American Presidents have been allowing NK to do what they wanted for
30 years. I believe the slogan is..."kick the can down the road."

And all the dems in Congress are whining because he talked tough to that fatass.

If they strike us in a week, I won't be mad at Trump. I'll only get mad if 8 days
from now anybody is still living in NK.

Nope, blame will lie with North Korea. But I'll continue to think Trump's comment yesterday was amateurish.

It's not a "pre-emptive strike" by the way. It's invasion. If Trump invades NK, like Dubya invaded Iraq, the U.S. will lose. Again. Learn your fucking lesson you Bush-voting republican assholes.

Why invade?

If they launch on Guam...just Nuke them. 30 well placed Nukes will kill everybody in that shithole.

It's not a "pre-emptive strike" by the way. It's invasion. If Trump invades NK, like Dubya invaded Iraq, the U.S. will lose. Again. Learn your fucking lesson you Bush-voting republican assholes.
Don't need any troops. We just need to bomb the shit out of them. Let the S. Koreans invade if they want.

No matter what happens it will be used against Trump. The left is quite willing to sacrifice Guam to get Trump.

Bill Clinton attacked Yugoslavia when he was caught with his pants down. Did anybody blame him? Democrats undermined the military mission in Iraq and now they push for sanctions against the 2nd most prolific nuclear power on the planet in order to escalate tensions and distract the Trump administration not to mention war with N.K. Thank God Hillary lost the election.

Trump is goading Fat Boy into taking some action that will provide an excuse for a U.S. attack.

Why would NK attack Guam?
1. US presence there he can reach.

2. Guam smaller, so maybe in his twisted mind attacking Guam would draw less wrath than hitting the actual U.S.

3. Kim is bat-shit crazy.

Nope, blame will lie with North Korea. But I'll continue to think Trump's comment yesterday was amateurish.

What Trump was to mean, what should he have said, stop it now or we are going to be upset , and wag his finger. Your right that probably would work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back