If nothing else the hearings thus far have achieved something notable.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Putting aside the overwhelming evidence of Trump's legal exposure for the failed coup, the sworn testimony given by former members of Don's admin has blown a giant hole in the credibility of right wing media outlet's duplicitous spin on the events leading to 1/6 and on 1/6 itself.
I say this fully understanding those outlets are still spinning. What else can they do? It's either that or admit the narrative they have been fomenting, really since Trump announced his candidacy, is an enormous pile of steaming horseshit. I say this also fully understanding the gullible rubes who believe 1/6 was just another day of tourists visiting the Capital will continue swilling the spin. What else can they do?
Their willingness to deny, deflect, distort, to turn the truth on its head, is splashed all over this board on a daily basis. They are so locked in to the fatuous narrative they've been espousing for years they have no choice but to accept the truth or go down with the ship. So far it appears they have chosen to drown.

Their willingness to deny, deflect, distort, to turn the truth on its head, is splashed all over this board on a daily basis. They are so locked in to the fatuous narrative they've been espousing for years they have no choice but to accept the truth or go down with the ship. So far it appears they have chosen to drown.

But it is a trial whose findings will never be scrutinized
I have a feeling you're wrong about that.

The Justice Department on Wednesday requested transcripts of all of the congressional Jan. 6 committee’s depositions, writing in a seemingly frustrated tone that the committee’s “failure” to grant access to the transcripts was complicating the department’s ability to investigate and prosecute those who engaged in criminal conduct related to the insurrection.

I have a feeling you're wrong about that.

The Justice Department on Wednesday requested transcripts of all of the congressional Jan. 6 committee’s depositions, writing in a seemingly frustrated tone that the committee’s “failure” to grant access to the transcripts was complicating the department’s ability to investigate and prosecute those who engaged in criminal conduct related to the insurrection.
You moonbats promised Trump would be thrown in jail after he left office.

You now have zero credibility.

Putting aside the overwhelming evidence of Trump's legal exposure for the failed coup, the sworn testimony given by former members of Don's admin has blown a giant hole in the credibility of right wing media outlet's duplicitous spin on the events leading to 1/6 and on 1/6 itself.
I say this fully understanding those outlets are still spinning. What else can they do? It's either that or admit the narrative they have been fomenting, really since Trump announced his candidacy, is an enormous pile of steaming horseshit. I say this also fully understanding the gullible rubes who believe 1/6 was just another day of tourists visiting the Capital will continue swilling the spin. What else can they do?

Ah, another victim of Democrats "public schools".
Another moron that has no fucking clue what they are talking about, or know the definitions of the words they use!!

The DemonicRats couldn't get Trump with their fake and phony "impeachments", so they set this fiasco up to run him thru a kangaroo court!!!

1655473288151.png

There was NO seizure.
There was NO seizure of power.
NO one was overthrown.
NO one was ousted.
Nothing was taken over.

As the truth is proving now, it was a bunch of Democrat trolls, shills, and goons set up to coerce a few people into a frenzy, which can HARDLY be called a "coup"!!! Dumbass.

You sound angry. Might want to talk to someone about that.

But it is a trial whose findings will never be scrutinized and with no punishments being rendered for their findings

It is just a taxpayer funded advertisement for the DNC next election.

It is just monkeys slinging poo, something Americans are done with.
It's a hearing. Your side CHOSE not to participate.... Purposely. So people like you could be good little minions, and push the narrative of "unfairness" when the truth came out. You should hate being their pawn.

There was NO seizure.
There was NO seizure of power.
NO one was overthrown.
NO one was ousted.
Nothing was taken over.
But not for the lack of trying. We are learning more about the failed attempt every day. You do know trying but failing to overthrow the government is still illegal, right? I noticed you didn't say "no crime was committed."

Forum List

Back