If Obamacare Is So Bad, Then Why Must Republicans Lie About It So?

Where is the lie here....
Obama said 48 million needed insurance.
Five million were dropped.
Seven million signed up....

I don't get the relevance of this post.
What are you trying to say?
SPELL it out!

BTW, you didn't respond to that bet I waged.

So how about it?

SPELL it out!

So how about it?

Marc, no one would take that bet, the reason is that a majority of current Republican's are RINO'S, elitists, and would rather try to crush the Conservative wing of the party than do what would be correct for the country. They are truly almost as bad for America as the subversive Democrats.

Thanks to Obamacare, the UNISURED in America has hit a Five-Year low!!

After Obamacare: Number of Uninsured Hits Five-Year Low - Businessweek
In U.S., Uninsured Rate Lowest Since 2008

That means that the Republican Politicians which planned on running on how Obamacare was a failure (read ALL of them) are now FUBAR!!

:lol:
lol

Fascist care has nothing to do with it - your own Businessweek articles points out that returning to employment is the reason that people have regained coverage.

So again, if Fascist care is so great, why must you lie to make it appear to be more than it is?

So are you saying that the 48 milllion that were uninsured have signed up?
Maybe 40 million?
Maybe 30 million?
C'mon 20 million?
Are we close to 10 million?

:D

:thup:

Less than 1 million uninsured have signed up. Less than 400,000 have paid the first payment, to be considered "enrolled."

Marc lies, Obama lies.

gmc11772420140407035100.jpg

SPELL it out!

So how about it?

Marc, no one would take that bet, the reason is that a majority of current Republican's are RINO'S, elitists, and would rather try to crush the Conservative wing of the party than do what would be correct for the country. They are truly almost as bad for America as the subversive Democrats.
Oh...THAT'S the reason none of the far RW USMB posters would take that bet huh?

Interesting, but I don't think so.

I think it's another reason.

But, if you guys say so.

*shrugs*

So I take it you guys are ready to vote them out, the LOT of them right?

Would Ted Cruz be your cup of tea then?

Hmmmmm.....!?!?!?

But, if you guys say so.

*shrugs*

Hmmmmm.....!?!?!?

Your bet is stupid.

ACA will be drastically altered, regardless of which party is in power. Fascistcare in it's present form is unworkable. Obama has violated the constitution by altering the law in an attempt to keep it from collapsing on itself, but that is only a stop gap. Congress will have to deal with this putrid pile of shit - regardless of who controls congress.

At this moment, I would unquestioningly say that the Republicans will take both houses. But November is a long way off. When/If they do take Congress, they will alter, not repeal, Fascistcare.

gmc11770720140407065900.jpg

SPELL it out!

So how about it?

But, if you guys say so.

*shrugs*

Hmmmmm.....!?!?!?

Why YES!

So, if Obamacare is so great, then why are the democrats not going to run on it this election cycle, why are they putting distance between themselves and Obamacare?

But, if you guys say so.

*shrugs*

Hmmmmm.....!?!?!?

Your bet is stupid.

ACA will be drastically altered, regardless of which party is in power. Fascistcare in it's present form is unworkable. Obama has violated the constitution by altering the law in an attempt to keep it from collapsing on itself, but that is only a stop gap. Congress will have to deal with this putrid pile of shit - regardless of who controls congress.

At this moment, I would unquestioningly say that the Republicans will take both houses. But November is a long way off. When/If they do take Congress, they will alter, not repeal, Fascistcare.

You only say my bet is stupid because it shuts you and the rest of your clownish RW cohorts up.

It's essentially, put up or shut up.

Ask this guy...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...tening-one-shall-rise-and-one-shall-fall.html

As you can see, he couldn't stick to his word and is still lurking about and even has the gall to post in public. Just showing how much of a weasel he is.

The bet signifies who is willing to put themselves on the line.

I am, clearly you, nor the rest of your far RW cohorts are.

So you shut up, or you say stupid shat like "that bet is stupid.....WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

gop_cry1.jpg

But, if you guys say so.

*shrugs*

Hmmmmm.....!?!?!?

Why YES!
That's exactly what I thought.

At least your honest.

Thanks for everything into perspective for me.

But, if you guys say so.

*shrugs*

Hmmmmm.....!?!?!?

Why YES!
That's exactly what I thought.

At least your honest.

Thanks for everything into perspective for me.

Your welcome. But currently Ben Carson would be my choice!

But, if you guys say so.

*shrugs*

Hmmmmm.....!?!?!?

Your bet is stupid.

You only say my bet is stupid because it shuts you and the rest of your clownish RW cohorts up.

It's essentially, put up or shut up.

Ask this guy...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...tening-one-shall-rise-and-one-shall-fall.html

As you can see, he couldn't stick to his word and is still lurking about and even has the gall to post in public. Just showing how much of a weasel he is.

The bet signifies who is willing to put themselves on the line.

I am, clearly you, nor the rest of your far RW cohorts are.

So you shut up, or you say stupid shat like "that bet is stupid.....WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

gop_cry1.jpg

????????:dunno:

The RINOs have won and are going to 'reform' Obamacare by getting a few advantages for their business supporters and lying to their rank and file. Thus the genuine reform the law needs is getting ignored as the political whores paper over its worst defects well enough to get through the next election cycle. Thus the bane of our Republic; cheap fixes that continually kick the proverbial can down the damned road.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/117296/house-republicans-are-quietly-giving-obamacare

So the most that can happen to really fix Obamacare, would be a TPM within the Democratic party, though it wouldn't be a Tea Party literally, but a rank and file rebellion that takes over the leadership of the Dems and away from the Dem special interests, which is a very tall order.

Then, perhaps, the two rebel movements can start to truly reform our political system instead of papering over everything so the Big Lie Media can pretend these Federal cash cows are actually doing something.

Obamacare needs a bipartisan effort at making it work as a federally guided health system that is financed/provided by actual medical insurance companies and not one more arm of the federal Kraken.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back