If Obama's gun control executive order...

I will...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...is along the lines of "if an individual or business sells more than (a number 8 or higher) firearms per year, that individual must acquire a Federal Firearm License", will you support or oppose it? If you so choose...why?

...is along the lines of "if an individual or business sells more than (a number 8 or higher) firearms per year, that individual must acquire a Federal Firearm License", will you oppose it?

I oppose it because Congress has no power to enact such a law and thus the executive branch has no need to enforce such a non-existent law.

...is along the lines of "if an individual or business sells more than (a number 8 or higher) firearms per year, that individual must acquire a Federal Firearm License", will you support or oppose it? If you so choose...why?

If I make a profit with my online store it needs to be reported, if I am doing it out of my home I need a license...... what makes firearms so special.

If I make a profit with my online store it needs to be reported, if I am doing it out of my home I need a license...... what makes firearms so special.

Did congress pass the law permitting it? Yes.

Would Barrack Hussein Obama be making law by issuing such an executive order? Yes he would. The president has no such power granted by the constitution.

Better question is why should you need to do either of those things in the first place?

Actually I oppose any licensing to work. Why on earth should an electrician be required to pay a for a city, a county, and a state license in order to work in order to make a living? Hairdressers and other folks are required to do the same. The only purpose a license serves is to increase the cost of goods and services and to generate revenue for one or more governments who contribute absolutely nothing to the worker or to the consumer other than additional time and expense.

Better question is why should you need to do either of those things in the first place?

I agree...Even people trying to survive the Tech bubble by renting a room out ( Air B&B) the government wants them taxed. I am sure they will make them get a licensed to rent in the near future.
Control and $$$$

The sonofabitch doesn't have the authority to circumvent the Bill of Rights or Congress.

He is operating outside the laws. He needs to be treated as a criminal tyrant.

Those like Hillary Clinton that support his agenda need to be held accountable.

He's the one person in government offering more than thoughts and prayers.

Politically, it's a smart bomb for the GOP designed to put Rubio, Christie, and Bush on the record about just how much of the NRA Kool Aid they are ready to consume.

He's not even in the contest this year and he's basically kicked ever GOP presidential candidate in the nuts. Surely there are those who will live and die being the exact opposite of whatever posture he assumes. These are not serious candidates. Those that are serious and realize that compromises are the way to move forward will have to come down on one side or another.

Hopefully you yokels let it help split your party in two.

The sonofabitch doesn't have the authority to circumvent the Bill of Rights or Congress. He is operating outside the laws. He needs to be treated as a criminal tyrant. Those like Hillary Clinton that support his agenda need to be held accountable.
Hey, double up on those meds. It was a "what if" question. He didn't actually do it. :chillpill:

Dear President Obama,

This type of action is precisely why the Second Amendment was included. Don't make us use it.

Sincerely,

WTF is wrong with you

Since when do you need a license to work out of your home? Since when do you need a license to make things and sell them? You don't. You only have to report your earnings to the IRS.

Actually I oppose any licensing to work. Why on earth should an electrician be required to pay a for a city, a county, and a state license in order to work in order to make a living? Hairdressers and other folks are required to do the same. The only purpose a license serves is to increase the cost of goods and services and to generate revenue for one or more governments who contribute absolutely nothing to the worker or to the consumer other than additional time and expense.

And I'm not manufacturing guns, I'm simply selling one I already own toy neighbor. No need for a license at all. If I wanted to sell my lawn mower to my neighbor, I could do so without a license.

He's the one person in government offering more than thoughts and prayers.

Politically, it's a smart bomb for the GOP designed to put Rubio, Christie, and Bush on the record about just how much of the NRA Kool Aid they are ready to consume.

He's not even in the contest this year and he's basically kicked ever GOP presidential candidate in the nuts. Surely there are those who will live and die being the exact opposite of whatever posture he assumes. These are not serious candidates. Those that are serious and realize that compromises are the way to move forward will have to come down on one side or another.

Hopefully you yokels let it help split your party in two.

Look at the moron spin!

Not one single candidate has supported Obama's illegal action. So much for your split.

Forum List

Back