if only hillary was president...

What IS Hillary doing now? Like most out of their prime liberals? Besides lamenting and weeping uncontrollably?
Last I heard, she'd called up Trump and advised him to bomb Syria
I like that Hitler punching graphic, almost makes me want label anyone I don't agree with as a "Nazi", then POW, to the moon!
Almost? But probably, you'll stick to deflecting like you just did.

What IS Hillary doing now? Like most out of their prime liberals? Besides lamenting and weeping uncontrollably?
I like that Hitler punching graphic, almost makes me want label anyone I don't agree with as a "Nazi", then POW, to the moon!
Yeah. We adults do that from time to time. Want some milk to wash down all that bitterness?

Yeah. We adults do that from time to time. Want some milk to wash down all that bitterness?
Bitterness? Nah just wondering why Trump listened to Hillary and attacked the people you claim are fighting ISIL.

bill.... it could have been real nice, another 4 or eight years of obama's chicago...

what would hillary do ? who would she pick to surround her. what would she do about vladimir and kim jung 3

which generals would she pick, that very telling....
A few more months of Trump, and the world will be on fire and you and the rest of the nutters won't have time to obsess over the Clintons anymore.

Its too bad that the previous eight years of incompetence and ineptitude have led us to such a perilous predicament.

Bitterness? Nah just wondering why Trump listened to Hillary and attacked the people you claim are fighting ISIL.
Well, for starters, I never said that...So, just breathe deeply into a paper bag until you stop being so light headed and giddy. Secondly, I liked Hillary. So were are you going with this?

bill.... it could have been real nice, another 4 or eight years of obama's chicago...

what would hillary do ? who would she pick to surround her. what would she do about vladimir and kim jung 3

A few more months of Trump, and the world will be on fire and you and the rest of the nutters won't have time to obsess over the Clintons anymore.

Its too bad that the previous eight years of incompetence and ineptitude have led us to such a perilous predicament.
Nope. Trump is the culmination of decades of insane, extremist rhetoric from right wing media sources. They led us to this.

Well, for starters, I never said that...So, just breathe deeply into a paper bag until you stop being so light headed and giddy. Secondly, I liked Hillary. So were are you going with this?
At this point, what difference does it make? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crybaby:

Lol, you idiots have been wrong about every single thing, reality bitch-slaps you over and over it you still spout lie after lie after lie.

The crazy stupid shit you tell yourselves is quite entertaining.

Nope. Trump is the culmination of decades of insane, extremist rhetoric from right wing media sources. They led us to this.

O was the prez the last 8 years and those were his foreign policies. Sorry to disappoint you but that is what led us to where we are now with the world in chaos. Thanks O.

"
which generals would she pick, that very telling.... "

General Electric

General Motors

General Dynamics

General Hospital

General Mills

You left out the most important one to her of all!

General Dollar!

"
which generals would she pick, that very telling.... "

General Electric

General Motors

General Dynamics

General Hospital

General Mills

You left out the most important one to her of all!

General Dollar!
and ambassador to China,

General Tso

I don't know why they're so obessed with her now. They can't stop talking about her. Its almost like they're in love with her. Their orange messiah wom but they still can't stop bitching about Clinton.

I don't know why they're so obessed with her now. They can't stop talking about her. Its almost like they're in love with her. Their orange messiah wom but they still can't stop bitching about Clinton.
Like the Left wasn't 'obsessed about McCain, Romney?

They were concerned about them during the election Once Obama won, they became irrelevant. In 2008 I didn't give a shit about McCain after Obama won. Same with Romney in 2012.

But RW bring up Clinton every chance they get. Clinton has become a deflection tool for them. You mention anything critical about Trump, they start saying "but Hilary" . Right wingers are like an ex that can't let someone go.

They were concerned about them during the election Once Obama won, they became irrelevant. In 2008 I didn't give a shit about McCain after Obama won. Same with Romney in 2012.

But RW bring up Clinton every chance they get. Clinton has become a deflection tool for them. You mention anything critical about Trump, they start saying "but Hilary" . Right wingers are like an ex that can't let someone go.
Once Obama won, they became irrelevant.
Bullshit

There were many that couldn't let either of them go.

There was one idiot that was still bringing up the "Rmoney", (his version of Romney), loss during the last election.

Just because YOU didn't, doesn't mean many other didn't.

Goldman Sachs runs the white house either way.
I can think of far worse people to have running the WH.

Though I can't say that Goldman is running the WH, I am fairly certain Trump is trying to build bridges with that group of bankers. I'm not surprised that he is, after all, he'd surely like not to have to resume his reliance on Russians closely aligned with Putin for financing his business pursuits.

AMAZING!

Considering that before Trump stuffed his cabinet full of Goldman execs, he ran on populist wallstreet hate:

"I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. They have total, total control over (Ted Cruz). Just like they have total control over Hillary Clinton,"

Just another round of lies from Donald the king of swamp.

Though I can't say that Goldman is running the WH, I am fairly certain Trump is trying to build bridges with that group of bankers. I'm not surprised that he is, after all, he'd surely like not to have to resume his reliance on Russians closely aligned with Putin for financing his business pursuits.

AMAZING!

Considering that before Trump stuffed his cabinet full of Goldman execs, he ran on populist wallstreet hate:

"I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. They have total, total control over (Ted Cruz). Just like they have total control over Hillary Clinton,"

Don't you just hate people like that? You know, like candidates who complain about the 1% in our country, and they are the 1%?

AMAZING!

Don't you just hate people like that? You know, like candidates who complain about the 1% in our country, and they are the 1%?

Nice run to deflection chump.

Obsession is terrible, isn't it? Like how many YEARS after Romney lost did we have to hear about that???
Never paid attention, who brought it up here?

Forum List

Back