If our friends on the left are so oppossed to a wall to protect Americans?

Then why, pray tell, are they erecting one to protect themselves from ordinary citizens???

PHOTOS: DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site - The American Mirror
You'd be better off using the money on more agents and immigration courts .
First we have to have a president who actually wants to stop illegals from coming in. The current one is not, and a wall would stop them even if our president won't.
You act like our immigration problems are all from Mexicans running across the border. You're brainwashed. The issue is much larger than that
I'm so sick of hearing that bullshit. You're saying that because the wall will only stop 75% (or whatever the number is) of illegals from coming in, we should not bother with it at all. That's nothing more than deflection and it's all we hear from the left.

First, a wall doesn't address the 40% of illegals who enter legally . 2nd, we have Fenses and walls, and still people get through .

Waste of money !

The border patrol guards believe a wall is necessary, which is why they have endorsed Trump.

Enforce current laws, heavily fine and jail those who employ illegals, AND build the damn wall.

Then why, pray tell, are they erecting one to protect themselves from ordinary citizens???

PHOTOS: DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site - The American Mirror
First we have to have a president who actually wants to stop illegals from coming in. The current one is not, and a wall would stop them even if our president won't.
You act like our immigration problems are all from Mexicans running across the border. You're brainwashed. The issue is much larger than that
I'm so sick of hearing that bullshit. You're saying that because the wall will only stop 75% (or whatever the number is) of illegals from coming in, we should not bother with it at all. That's nothing more than deflection and it's all we hear from the left.

First, a wall doesn't address the 40% of illegals who enter legally . 2nd, we have Fenses and walls, and still people get through .

Waste of money !

The border patrol guards believe a wall is necessary, which is why they have endorsed Trump.

Oh so now you are pro government worker Union who's due to have their ranks double under the Trunp /GOP wall plan??

Donald Trump has a workable plan to put thousands of AMERICANS to work & our friends on the left are frightened that we might offend somebody, even if that somebody wants to behead somebody or destroy the moral fabric of society

Sure seems like they have been plagiarizing Trump's ideas. The irony...

Donald Trump has a workable plan to put thousands of AMERICANS to work & our friends on the left are frightened that we might offend somebody, even if that somebody wants to behead somebody or destroy the moral fabric of society

Would that be our friends on the left who refer to Latino outreach as "taco bowl engagement"?

Sure seems like they have been plagiarizing Trump's ideas. The irony...

Actually Trump has taken pages out of their playbook, throwing things right back in their face. 'bout time someone loudly stood up to the moon bats.

Waste of money !
What did I just fucking say, idiot? You quoted my post but apparently didn't bother to fucking read it first.

Leftwing douche bags have a million excuses for doing nothing.
They're the dumbest people on the planet.

The gun ban worked great at the RNC, would you also like to implement that as policy?
Lets,start,with the wall, like your wall, then we can work on your oppression of other rights....
I don't want to ban guns I'm just questioning the logic of your statement... Or lack there of
Then why did you say it then?
Because your logic would imply that a gun ban be used to protect us, which I know you wouldn't support. It shows the flaw in your arguement about the fence

How does a gun ban equate to a physical barrier?
His post was that a fence was used to keep people out of the DNC. Guns were banned from the RNC for safety measures... Do I really need to explain this further

They are about 60% of the problem.
Link?

Link?
Deflection. What's the number you would accept, Slade? I suspect you would be claiming that 99% wouldn't stop all illegal immigration so why bother, right?

Link?
Deflection. What's the number you would accept, Slade? I suspect you would be claiming that 99% wouldn't stop all illegal immigration so why bother, right?
I would expect that we understand the problem and know the stats before investing billions of dollars in building a wall. I appreciate the problem we have with illegal immigration in this country and just think there are much better ways to invest our money to help the problem. Haven't we evolved passed the days of walls and moats?

wall_zpsjqdwj7a4.jpg

sanders-wall-DNC_zpsagev2lds.jpg

I would like to argue that the thousands of undocumented delegates who are inhumanely kept out of the Democratic National Corruption Convention by a 4 miles long impenetrable wall, be allowed in to the Wells Fargo Arena and allowed to partake in our nations democratic process . . .

It's only fair!

Lets,start,with the wall, like your wall, then we can work on your oppression of other rights....
I don't want to ban guns I'm just questioning the logic of your statement... Or lack there of
Then why did you say it then?
Because your logic would imply that a gun ban be used to protect us, which I know you wouldn't support. It shows the flaw in your arguement about the fence

How does a gun ban equate to a physical barrier?
His post was that a fence was used to keep people out of the DNC. Guns were banned from the RNC for safety measures... Do I really need to explain this further

You may as well have claimed that a fish is a bicycle. Yo uhaven't pointed out any kind of equivalence between the two. One is a barrier, the other is a weapon.

wall_zpsjqdwj7a4.jpg

sanders-wall-DNC_zpsagev2lds.jpg

I would like to argue that the thousands of undocumented delegates who are inhumanely kept out of the Democratic National Corruption Convention by a 4 miles long impenetrable wall, be allowed in to the Wells Fargo Arena and allowed to partake in our nations democratic process . . .

It's only fair!

Why should they have to live in the shadows?

Link?
I would expect that we understand the problem and know the stats before investing billions of dollars in building a wall. I appreciate the problem we have with illegal immigration in this country and just think there are much better ways to invest our money to help the problem. Haven't we evolved passed the days of walls and moats?

We already understand the problem. It's been understood for decades. What would be a better investment than keeping a future welfare sucking tick on the ass of society out of the country? That's like saying you have better uses your money when you have pneumonia than spending it on penicillin.

Bottom line: everyone who is opposed to the wall is an open borders douche bag. There is no rational justification for not building it.

Someday......when you graduate from elementary school.....you too may learn the difference between a TEMPORARY FENCE, and a PERMANENT BORDER WALL........................(just ask the old East Germans.)

Oh don't worry, I understand that the Philly wall will come down

after the dems high tail it out of town and get away from the unwashed masses

Forum List

Back