If our friends on the left are so oppossed to a wall to protect Americans?

RNC is opposed to a fence for protection?

Is the Englsih langiagei
That's stupid.

Why don't you, instead of sounding stupid, tell us how you can increase labor costs without price increases? Then, while you're at it, explain how the poor will remain silent and be happy when they have to pay higher prices for stuff?

Moron.....Read about how Henry Ford raised his workers' wages so they could afford to buy the cars these workers manufactured.
And only raised them as far as he could afford to do so and remain in business. He did not have a greedy society demanding that he pay more than that.

Economics blows your mind
Economics blows your mind don't it?

One company raising it wages helps a few people.

Increasing across the board helps no one fool.

Actually, I think you "learned" your economics from the back of a cereal box.........

don't it?

One company raising it wages helps a few people.

Increasing across the board helps no one fool.

Actually, I think you "learned" your economics from the back of a cereal box.........

What the Fuck were you doing when god gave out brains peon?

Spanking your monkey?

I don't want to ban guns I'm just questioning the logic of your statement... Or lack there of
Then why did you say it then?
Because your logic would imply that a gun ban be used to protect us, which I know you wouldn't support. It shows the flaw in your arguement about the fence

How does a gun ban equate to a physical barrier?
His post was that a fence was used to keep people out of the DNC. Guns were banned from the RNC for safety measures... Do I really need to explain this further

You may as well have claimed that a fish is a bicycle. Yo uhaven't pointed out any kind of equivalence between the two. One is a barrier, the other is a weapon.
The poster made the equivalence between a security measure taken at an event and a national political policy... It was a rediculous comparison just like the gun scenario I made.

You act like our immigration problems are all from Mexicans running across the border. You're brainwashed. The issue is much larger than that

They are about 60% of the problem.
Link?
Deflection. What's the number you would accept, Slade? I suspect you would be claiming that 99% wouldn't stop all illegal immigration so why bother, right?
I would expect that we understand the problem and know the stats before investing billions of dollars in building a wall. I appreciate the problem we have with illegal immigration in this country and just think there are much better ways to invest our money to help the problem. Haven't we evolved passed the days of walls and moats?

We already understand the problem. It's been understood for decades. What would be a better investment than keeping a future welfare sucking tick on the ass of society out of the country? That's like saying you have better uses your money when you have pneumonia than spending it on penicillin.

Bottom line: everyone who is opposed to the wall is an open borders douche bag. There is no rational justification for not building it.
There is plenty of rational justification, the main one being that it is a big waste of money. Funds can be put to way better use and have a much better effect on the problem

Then why did you say it then?
Because your logic would imply that a gun ban be used to protect us, which I know you wouldn't support. It shows the flaw in your arguement about the fence

His post was that a fence was used to keep people out of the DNC. Guns were banned from the RNC for safety measures... Do I really need to explain this further

You may as well have claimed that a fish is a bicycle. Yo uhaven't pointed out any kind of equivalence between the two. One is a barrier, the other is a weapon.
The poster made the equivalence between a security measure taken at an event and a national political policy... It was a rediculous comparison just like the gun scenario I made.
there's nothing ridiculous at all about it. Either walls and fences work, or they don't. You look like the biggest kind of hypocrite if you claim fences don't work when you put one up around your convention.

there's nothing ridiculous at all about it. Either walls and fences work, or they don't. You look like the biggest kind of hypocrite if you claim fences don't work when you put one up around your convention.
You're just a whole other kind of stupid on this one, I give up. Go on thinking whatever warped shit you want to think, I don't really care

They are about 60% of the problem.
Link?
Deflection. What's the number you would accept, Slade? I suspect you would be claiming that 99% wouldn't stop all illegal immigration so why bother, right?
I would expect that we understand the problem and know the stats before investing billions of dollars in building a wall. I appreciate the problem we have with illegal immigration in this country and just think there are much better ways to invest our money to help the problem. Haven't we evolved passed the days of walls and moats?

We already understand the problem. It's been understood for decades. What would be a better investment than keeping a future welfare sucking tick on the ass of society out of the country? That's like saying you have better uses your money when you have pneumonia than spending it on penicillin.

Bottom line: everyone who is opposed to the wall is an open borders douche bag. There is no rational justification for not building it.
There is plenty of rational justification, the main one being that it is a big waste of money. Funds can be put to way better use and have a much better effect on the problem

How is it waste of money if it keeps out millions of illegal aliens? Only a Dim douche bag who thinks having more mouths sucking on the government tit is desirable would claim that's at bad thing. The claim that the money could be spent better is pure shit conceived by people making excuses for doing nothing. How would it be spent better?

The main reason douche bags like you oppose the wall is the fact that you know it will work. You don't want the illegal immigration problem solved. It's not a problem, in your view. It's a political advantage for the scumbag Democrat party.

You're just a whole other kind of stupid on this one, I give up. Go on thinking whatever warped shit you want to think, I don't really care
You're confused about where the stupid is coming from. Even a 5-year-old can understand the hypocrisy of opposing the wall and then building a fence around your convention.

How is it waste of money if it keeps out millions of illegal aliens? Only a Dim douche bag who thinks having more mouths sucking on the government tit is desirable would claim that's at bad thing. The claim that the money could be spent better is pure shit conceived by people making excuses for doing nothing. How would it be spent better?

The main reason douche bags like you oppose the wall is the fact that you know it will work. You don't want the illegal immigration problem solved. It's not a problem, in your view. It's a political advantage for the scumbag Democrat party.
How many people do you think run over the boarder each year? Haven't stats shown a net negative flow of illegal immigrants over the past few years?

How many people do you think run over the boarder each year? Haven't stats shown a net negative flow of illegal immigrants over the past few years?

Obama's stats are pure propaganda.

You're confused about where the stupid is coming from. Even a 5-year-old can understand the hypocrisy of opposing the wall and then building a fence around your convention.
Yeah it's the same kind of hypocrisy and logic that would support a gun ban at the convention but not for our nation... Both statements are equivalent in rational and pure Idiocracy

Not only that! But they don't even have Unisexual Bathrooms! - So No Vaping in the Omnisexual Room!

Wait WUT?! Segregated bathrooms at the #DNCInPHL? You don't say ...

CoOWd65VMAAhHW3.jpg

Yeah it's the same kind of hypocrisy and logic that would support a gun ban at the convention but not for our nation... Both statements are equivalent in rational and pure Idiocracy

I don't support a gun ban at the convention.

I don't support a gun ban at the convention.
Good for you

Dems are allowing Mexicans inside their fence
They'll be lucky if they're not coming to protest after the Wikileaks email releases calling them "taco voters".
"Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Let me know if you have any flags and thank you!"

:lol:

The Dems and left wing media threw a hairy conniption just because Trump had a taco bowl on Cinco de Mayo.

What a bunch of disgusting racist hypocrites.

According to the above, eternal moron, the placing of a chain link fence for a 4 day convention is the SAME as building a 2000 miles, 8 to 20 foot high permanent wall........Can you imagine the horror of this moron breeding other morons?

Conservative logic:

A half mile fence is the same thing as a 2500 mile wall
If you oppose the Great Wall of Trump you must be opposed to all fences
If you would keep your people from illegally crossing the border we wouldn't make you pay for a security wall.

Forum List

Back