If our friends on the left are so oppossed to a wall to protect Americans?

You're confused about where the stupid is coming from. Even a 5-year-old can understand the hypocrisy of opposing the wall and then building a fence around your convention.

According to the above, eternal moron, the placing of a chain link fence for a 4 day convention is the SAME as building a 2000 miles, 8 to 20 foot high permanent wall........Can you imagine the horror of this moron breeding other morons?

the purpose of each fence/wall is the same, to keep people out. If, as leftwing open borders douche bags claim, fences don't work, then they don't believe their own propaganda? Why would the fence around the convention work but not the wall on the border? Saying one is bigger than the other proves nothing.

Last edited:
I can see how a wall might staunch the flow of undocumented immigrants for a time. Until people figure out how to get over, around, or underneath of it. Mr. Trump's position on the issue seems to be focused on Mexico though, with no mention of Chinese or Indian immigrants, who are arriving at a faster pace than Mexicans. They come across the southern border because it is easy. Erecting an effective barrier there makes the Canadian border easier to cross. If a person can afford an airline ticket / berth from Mumbai or Guangzhou to Mexico City, why not to Vancouver or Toronto? Will we be discussing another wall and tripling of border guards in 4 years time. I also don't see much, if anything, on Mr. Trump's campaign site (someone misspelled wall) about changing the entry requirements into the US. Right now a BCC gets a Mexican citizen 55 miles into the US (farther in Arizona) while a passport (for most nationalities) allows them to come in anywhere for 90 days. Other than raising the fees on BCCs and a vaguely worded stance on "enhanced" and "criminal" penalties for people overstaying their visas, what is the proposed policy? A visa tracking system that has so far been a failure? I don't need the nuts and bolts but I do need more than just "Build a wall."

You belief that the wall would only work for a period of time is absurd. When did the fence around the White House stop working? How about the fences/walls around state prisons? Area 51? Can you name a single fence that only worked for a limited period of time?

So why do Democrats need a wall if they don't work?

Another right wing idiot chimes in to demand his share of stupid comments.....

A FENCE for crowd control over a 4 day period does NOT equate with a fucking 10 foot permanent WALL over a 2,000 mile span..............Surely there's a grown up to explain it to you, moron.
Right wing, you used all your brainpower coming up with that one, didn't you? Still no examples though, LOL.

Spin, spin, spin ... A fence maintained keeps people from crossing it whether it's a mile or 2000 miles.

A visa tracking system that has so far been a failure? I don't need the nuts and bolts but I do need more than just "Build a wall."

Of course, you're correct.....But demagoguery works best when simple solutions are offered to not too bright minds, so building a beautiful wall "sounds" like an answer that nitwits readily swallow....

(BTW, don't forget that much of our drugs' importation is done by sea crafts......and we have over 96.000 miles of coastal areas..

He's not correct, and you are both a couple of nitwits. Open borders douche bags like you have a million excuses for doing nothing. Too bad they are all so incredibly dumb and obviously wrong.

A FENCE for crowd control over a 4 day period does NOT equate with a fucking 10 foot permanent WALL over a 2,000 mile span..............Surely there's a grown up to explain it to you, moron.

One is longer than the other. Now explain how length means one would work and the other wouldn't.

I would expect that we understand the problem and know the stats before investing billions of dollars in building a wall.
And how many billions has illegal immigration cost us? And how many billions will it continue to cost us, especially every time Democrats are in power and want more voters?
Immigration enforcement has cost billions. We also make billions off of immigrants. Building a wall is a waste of money. I'm fine with funding boarder security and better monitoring and making areas of legal immigration, deportation, and visa programs much more efficient.
Except when Democrats are in power, there IS no border security, monitoring, or deportation, as we can clearly see with this administration and with Hillary's plan to legalize the ones who are currently here ILLEGALLY. A wall will still be there, even when Democrats are in power.

Yes, that's exactly why they don't want it. The wall will work whether a Democrat or a Republican is in office.

I would expect that we understand the problem and know the stats before investing billions of dollars in building a wall.
And how many billions has illegal immigration cost us? And how many billions will it continue to cost us, especially every time Democrats are in power and want more voters?
Immigration enforcement has cost billions. We also make billions off of immigrants. Building a wall is a waste of money. I'm fine with funding boarder security and better monitoring and making areas of legal immigration, deportation, and visa programs much more efficient.

It's not just a wall and your done . The plan calls for extra patrols , helicopters , upkeep , drones flying 24/7 ! Think of the cost vs the benefit ! ?

Those aren't required for the wall to work, but they will certainly improve border security. How much "upkeep" does a prestressed concrete wall need? It doesn't need to be painted, so where's the upkeep? It should last a minimum without any upkeep whatsoever.

One is longer than the other. Now explain how length means one would work and the other wouldn't.

Because he wanted to say that

Because he wanted to say that

These douche bags keep making these idiot claims and never provide an ounce of evidence to support their claims.

Because your logic would imply that a gun ban be used to protect us, which I know you wouldn't support. It shows the flaw in your arguement about the fence

How does a gun ban equate to a physical barrier?
His post was that a fence was used to keep people out of the DNC. Guns were banned from the RNC for safety measures... Do I really need to explain this further

You may as well have claimed that a fish is a bicycle. Yo uhaven't pointed out any kind of equivalence between the two. One is a barrier, the other is a weapon.
The poster made the equivalence between a security measure taken at an event and a national political policy... It was a rediculous comparison just like the gun scenario I made.
The equivalence was between one fence and another. The motive behind each one is where the hypocrisy comes in.
Dude you are an idiot if you keep backing up this lame arguement. It's plain as day. Give it up, you just make yourself look more stupid

Facebook-e6524d.png

His post was that a fence was used to keep people out of the DNC. Guns were banned from the RNC for safety measures... Do I really need to explain this further

You may as well have claimed that a fish is a bicycle. Yo uhaven't pointed out any kind of equivalence between the two. One is a barrier, the other is a weapon.
The poster made the equivalence between a security measure taken at an event and a national political policy... It was a rediculous comparison just like the gun scenario I made.
The equivalence was between one fence and another. The motive behind each one is where the hypocrisy comes in.
Dude you are an idiot if you keep backing up this lame arguement. It's plain as day. Give it up, you just make yourself look more stupid
If it's so "plain," then why can't any of you dumbasses explain it? Saying a 2000 mile wall is different from a 4 mile fence isn't an explanation.

If it's so "plain," then why can't any of you dumbasses explain it? Saying a 2000 mile wall is different from a 4 mile fence isn't an explanation.
There's nothing to explain its fucking obvious, it speaks for itself... The two things are completely different!!! Wake the fuck up

There's nothing to explain its fucking obvious, it speaks for itself... The two things are completely different!!! Wake the fuck up

ROFL! In other words, you can't explain it. the principle of gravity works whether we are talking about something the size of Jupiter or something the size of a marble. Is your claim that small fences work but big fences don't? Really? Why would that be? If it's some other theory, you haven't posted it, and it certainly isn't obvious to anyone who can commit logic.

You have yet to demonstrate that it's lame.

Right wing, you used all your brainpower coming up with that one, didn't you? Still no examples though, LOL.

Spin, spin, spin ... A fence maintained keeps people from crossing it whether it's a mile or 2000 miles.

White House announces surge for Central American refugees

7/26/2016, 5:44:08 PM · by PROCON · 34 replies
washingtontimes.com ^ | July 26, 2016 | Stephen Dinan
New program goes beyond children, allows uncles, aunts, grandparents to applyThe Obama administration on Tuesday invited thousands of new Central Americans to apply for refugee status in the U.S., creating a new path to bring not only the vulnerable children fleeing the region, but also their parents, adult siblings and even aunts, uncles, grandparents or others “related” to the kids. Officials said they have no guess as to how many people might apply, but said it could be “significant” surge, and they said they expect it to be a “lasting” trend. Officials also announced that Costa Rica has agreed to...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

ROFL! In other words, you can't explain it. the principle of gravity works whether we are talking about something the size of Jupiter or something the size of a marble. Is your claim that small fences work but big fences don't? Really? Why would that be? If it's some other theory, you haven't posted it, and it certainly isn't obvious to anyone who can commit logic.
No my claim and pure logic says that setting up a baracade at an event is different than building a wall that covers thousands of miles of land. You dumbshit

No my claim and pure logic says that setting up a baracade at an event is different than building a wall that covers thousands of miles of land. You dumbshit

What was the purpose of the dnc fence?

Build the wall. Just think of the govt jobs it will create. Then we need about 25000 or so govt workers to man it.

Forum List

Back