If part of the US broke away...would you go to war with them?

There are no submarine bases in Texas. I hereby promote you, by the power vested in me by no one, to idiot first class. THat battleship is in overhaul because as a museum ship, she nearly capsized and sank at the pier.
So you saying the SSN-775 doesn't hold her legion to the state of Texas

Maybe Texas will get to finally build it's wall. Of course they'll have to build one on all the state borders too. They'll be busy.
They would only need to wall off the rest of the state because so many people in other states are so quick to want to move there. Independently Texas would be an extremely large producer of oil and energy without federal regulation which the rest of the country would have to buy from Texas giving them negotiating power. Obviously they would be expected to be part of north of any American agreements but, being independent in trade would be a net loss to the US financially and they would potentially be part of the G-8. Geographical advantages would allow for a small military much like a European nation. It is extremely likely that several other states would secede and unify with Texas. It would be interesting to see the migration an action like this would initiate

Yep, and the gop neocons are no better and it's scary because they have found common cause over Ukraine. I just hope that what ever pile of rocks they crawl under Putin has something big enough to crack that nut.
Yes. This is a pretty bold move on Mr Putin's move. I wonder if he knows what he's done. lol

If he does, tip o' the hat just for having the balls to do it, regardless of the reasons or the outcome.

If he doesn't, well... I hope he's watching his back. Relative to some of the other things floating around in Russia (they have a swamp too), I kind of like the guy.

Yes. This is a pretty bold move on Mr Putin's move. I wonder if he knows what he's done. lol

If he does, tip o' the hat just for having the balls to do it, regardless of the reasons or the outcome.

If he doesn't, well... I hope he's watching his back. Relative to some of the other things floating around in Russia (they have a swamp too), I kind of like the guy.
You are big fan of Hitler, Mao, and Pol Pot, also?

...to bring them back? Even if they elected their own government in free and fair election?

I've heard Democrats say for YEARS that they would. But since it is now politically detrimental to espouse that view...let's say the new country wants to join an alliance with China for protection. You still cool with that?

Ukraine was a part of Russia BEFORE it was the Soviet Union.

View attachment 615023

This is the 1914 Pre-WWI map of Russia.

-------------------

Just think about it. I expect plenty of thoughtless responses..."If you think critically...the terrorists win!".

Let's see some thoughtful ones as well...
Not if they broke away 100 years ago and have been an independent nation. If Ukraine had just broken away from Russia and that prompted the war this post might make sense.

...to bring them back? Even if they elected their own government in free and fair election?

I've heard Democrats say for YEARS that they would. But since it is now politically detrimental to espouse that view...let's say the new country wants to join an alliance with China for protection. You still cool with that?

Ukraine was a part of Russia BEFORE it was the Soviet Union.

View attachment 615023

This is the 1914 Pre-WWI map of Russia.

-------------------

Just think about it. I expect plenty of thoughtless responses..."If you think critically...the terrorists win!".

Let's see some thoughtful ones as well...
Even Russians themselve will tell you Kiev was not and is not Russia and will tell you it's Ukraine. They even get offended by saying otherwise.
Now to answer your question about the U.S., is that state/region breaking off in this scenerio California, because I'd volunteer my services to strategy the war against California.
My strategy: I'd first Elect Biden as Governor/president and Hillary as Lieutenant Governor/ VP and let Pelosi be in charge of their army and just watch them self implode without a shot being fired.

If Texas has to pay its share of the national debt and other government obligations, then it's entitled to keep its share of the military equipment and infrastructure it paid for.
I don’t want to see this nation break up but unfortunately we seem to be headed in that direction. A united nation is strong but a divided nation is weak. If we break apart we will eventually be taken over by China.

It seems the Democratic Party is actually trying to destroy our nation from within. Perhaps in the next two elections people who believe in our nation and its greatness can regain control of the White House and Congress and start to restore what the Democrats have damaged.

I don’t want to see this nation break up but unfortunately we seem to be headed in that direction. A united nation is strong but a divided nation is weak. If we break apart we will eventually be taken over by China.

It seems the Democratic Party is actually trying to destroy our nation from within. Perhaps in the next two elections people who believe in our nation and its greatness can regain control of the White House and Congress and start to restore what the Democrats have damaged.
China is slowly spreading its tentacles around the world. Her influence is growing in the Western Hemisphere. If China has any financial flaws that may spell its sputtering leveling. If not she will be the dominant power on earth. We are to busy in self absorption and self importance to solve every issue that is impossible to do. With to many people living the easy life promoting it and assisting the decline.

So Texas has B1 bombers and a Virginia class submarine and of course battleship!
The Texas National Guard has none of that shit

The US would withdraw its military equipment if Texas Secedes

Sorry
But I’m not engaging in your crazy Hillary conspiracies
I'm sorry that you don't like the facts-----

Seth Rich was assassinated---who kills someone to rob them and then not rob them. And fyi, they now believe the weapon used was a "stolen" FBI weapon stolen just a few blocks away from the murder a few hours before the murder.

Forum List

Back