🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Reagan hadn’t signed the Amnesty Bill of 1986 would Mexifornia be the super shithole it is today?

It's a bit of a stretch to blame Reagan for so-called "sanctuary cities". It goes to show that a republican president who goes against his gut and sanctions crazy left wing crap in order to get a bill passed, regrets it sooner or later.

Would HRC have won the popular vote in the 2016 election?
Would we have sanctuary cities?
Would the poverty rates be as high as they are?
Would REAL American children feel like foreigners in public schools and in their own country?
Would healthcare and emergency services be as horrible as it is today?
Would we have a record number of homeless people shitting in our streets?
Would our Veterans be forced to take a back seat to illegal Mexicans?
Consider the cause and affect....the true catalyst to many, many problems in this country today.
No difference. The problem is the GOP refuses a good SS i d card and enforcement, dupe.

Reagan did much damage to this country in many ways, that it just one of them.

Yet you faux conservatives on here still worship the ground he walked on.

Never understood that.
He was a career politician, Everything they do is wrong. Fuck the political correctness

Would REAL American children feel like foreigners in public schools and in their own country?
Consider the cause and affect....the true catalyst to many, many problems in this country today.
there have always been millions of Mexicans in California.....they would have still came whether Regan signed the bill or not.....

14.5 million in the 80’s....60 million now.
Are you claiming the Amnesty Bill didn’t serve as a gateway for the great invasion?
Immigrant share falls among largest Hispanic origin groups since 2000
i said California....

Oh that’s totally different.
5 million in the 80’s and 15 million now....FUCKING AWESOME!

latinos

No difference. The problem is the GOP refuses a good SS i d card and enforcement, dupe.

Haha...”no difference” huh?
Not even Franco is that retarded.

there have always been millions of Mexicans in California.....they would have still came whether Regan signed the bill or not.....

Are you claiming the Amnesty Bill didn’t serve as a gateway for the great invasion?
i said California....

latinos
and no matter what they would have always kept coming,as someone who says he lives here you should know these things....

Saint Ray Goon is the root of the majority of the problems the nation faces today. In California poverty is not a problem, healthcare is good for most, emergency services are great, Vets are a federal problem in as much as they cannot get any help from the VA., and most all of the kids in school next door to my house are real Americans. I think you speak from living in a lost reality.

Haha...”no difference” huh?
Not even Franco is that retarded.
Not much anyway. Try dealing with the second part of my post and realize you're Chump of the rich GOP that loves cheap labor.

i said California....

latinos
and no matter what they would have always kept coming,as someone who says he lives here you should know these things....

You don’t live here...you live in that other shithole LV...right?
What I KNOW is that 3.5 million illegals X the rate by which they procreate quickly turned to 20 million....and they all invited the entire barrios back home. This is a no-brainer...that’s what I KNOW.

Saint Ray Goon is the root of the majority of the problems the nation faces today. In California poverty is not a problem, healthcare is good for most, emergency services are great, Vets are a federal problem in as much as they cannot get any help from the VA., and most all of the kids in school next door to my house are real Americans. I think you speak from living in a lost reality.
In California poverty is not a problem,
it isnt?....you must live in the nicer part of town....

Reagan did much damage to this country in many ways, that it just one of them.

Yet you faux conservatives on here still worship the ground he walked on.

Never understood that.
He was a career politician, Everything they do is wrong. Fuck the political correctness

Cant much argue with that.

nor can post# 9 OR 10 of mine be argued.LOL

If Reagan hadn’t signed the Amnesty Bill of 1986 would Mexifornia be the super shithole it is today?

i said California....

latinos

You don’t live here...you live in that other shithole LV...right?
What I KNOW is that 3.5 million illegals X the rate by which they procreate quickly turned to 20 million....and they all invited the entire barrios back home. This is a no-brainer...that’s what I KNOW.
until 2 years ago i lived there for 50 years....and you know what?....50 years ago there was millions of Mexicans in California,more than any other state....and in those 50 years they never stopped coming....

Are you ever right about anything? Use www.google.com please.
What else can I teach you?
California leads the nation — in poverty
California leads the nation — in poverty – Orange County Register

EthnicBreakdown-CAschools-GreatSchools2017-300x261.jpg

What do you think of Appalachia? Is is mostly white Republican after all.

The Cycle of Poverty in Appalachia Continues – Go Big Read

The War On Hillbillies

Your kind doesn't really want to talk about poverty. Instead, you want to make it some kind of racist thing. Going after minorities. Is there more poor whites living in Appalachia than poor Mexicans living in California?
You should already know.
Why is there so much crime in Appalachia?
You should already know.
Why is Appalachia so poor?
You should already know.

How come you don't know?

What do you think of Appalachia? Is is mostly white Republican after all.

The Cycle of Poverty in Appalachia Continues – Go Big Read

The War On Hillbillies

Your kind doesn't really want to talk about poverty. Instead, you want to make it some kind of racist thing. Going after minorities. Is there more poor whites living in Appalachia than poor Mexicans living in California?
You should already know.
Why is there so much crime in Appalachia?
You should already know.
Why is Appalachia so poor?
You should already know.

How come you don't know?

Apples and oranges bud....Appalachia is full of REAL Americans...they’re our problem...we’re obligated, we HAVE to deal with it.
Funding illegal Mexicans are not and should not be the responsibility of American taxpayers....there’s a little document you hate called the US Constitution, you might want to look it over, it’ll shed some light on the difference between Americans and foreign illegal aliens.

we still had a drug war that was getting worse.

The Democrat Congress never funded the wall. H.W. Bush didn't care to build a wall either, I don't think. Clinton built some, though.

st ronnie importing the crack to pay for the missiles to trade for the hostages probably fucked up the country more than the amnesty did.

Forum List

Back