If selling a gay couple a wedding cake means a "Christian" baker participated in the marriage...

If I want into a Muslim bakery and wanted them to make me a cake celebrating National Booze Day or something like that, and I was turned away. I wouldn't feel discriminated against. I'd expect it.

BTW, why aren't these deviant sex addicts trying this cry by targeting Muslim bakeries? Anyone? Any thoughts?

Can you stop screaming long enough to admit that both sides are asshole??

If the Christian baker would just give the nasty queers a price that was too high or a delivery date that was beyond the nasty gay wedding date, or just give any other reason for refusing service than the queer wouldn't have a legal justification for crying.d

But the Christian baker wants that queer to know exactly why he doesn't want to bake him a cake.

Now, IMO the Christian ought be able to say to the queer "get out fudge packer" and that be that, but unless and until this law gets over turned or removed, it IS the law.

They'd have to prove discrimination. Again, race and religion are prohibited to discriminate against. You can't say "we don't serve Jews here". But you can say "I won't make a cake to celebrate (****) Jewish ritual" if you feel strongly opposed to such a ritual in your deeply held beliefs.

No screaming. Rituals cannot be forced upon others to celebrate if they defy their fundamentally deeply held beliefs opposing such a ritual.

Sorry. I can’t sell you groceries for Shabbat dinner. :lol:

Exactly. You're really getting good at this. But if nobody informed you the groceries were for Shabbat, you'd sell them and not defy your faith. Part of the USSC Ruling that will soon come on this will include language about "informed of the ritual intended". And, they will sift out Race, Religion from the endless escalating "identities" formed around deviant sex addictions, which are not and cannot be covered under the US Constitution. Not even implied.

Wait for it, because it's coming.

Considering your rich history of being laughablly wrong concerning how the courts will rule, you’ll have to excuse me if I treat your latest prediction with a very small grain of salt.

SCOTUS gave you a clue where it will go if pushed...and remember the court now leans right.
How'd that leaning Right work out on the PP case?

Oh you're one of those idiots that thinks that SCOTUS uhpeld PP funding aren't you LOL

Exactly. You're really getting good at this. But if nobody informed you the groceries were for Shabbat, you'd sell them and not defy your faith. Part of the USSC Ruling that will soon come on this will include language about "informed of the ritual intended". And, they will sift out Race, Religion from the endless escalating "identities" formed around deviant sex addictions, which are not and cannot be covered under the US Constitution. Not even implied.

Considering your rich history of being laughablly wrong concerning how the courts will rule, you’ll have to excuse me if I treat your latest prediction with a very small grain of salt.

SCOTUS gave you a clue where it will go if pushed...and remember the court now leans right.

They punted. I doubt they are going to scrap public accommodation laws just for gays while leaving all the others in place. The courts have rules those stupid laws constitutional on numerous occasions. I doubt this case ends well for the tranny suing, though.

Me thinks you're wrong and full of wishful thinking.

PA laws are ignorant...but religious freedom is huge. They won't punt again...but go ahead and push it...the clue is already there

I hope they rule against all public accommodations laws. It would be pretty shitty to say you don’t have serve G,A, and Y, but you have to serve J, E, and W.

Sil quite obviously wants Christian bakers to be allowed to probe the anal cavity of anyone they suspect of being gay before serving them.

Where in the US Constitution does it say or even imply that "just some deviant sex addictions but not all of them" get "the same rights and priveleges" as men and women to marry each other?

Where? And don't cite race case law because race is innate and sex addictions are acquired behaviors..of which there could never be a comprehensive list of. You can't favor some and exclude others according, ironically, to the same Amendment Obergefell cited to justify its rationale. '
Oh what fun it will be when that is pointed out...

The whole basis of your argument is favoring some while excluding others. Like all statist twats, you want it both ways.

If I want into a Muslim bakery and wanted them to make me a cake celebrating National Booze Day or something like that, and I was turned away. I wouldn't feel discriminated against. I'd expect it.

BTW, why aren't these deviant sex addicts trying this cry by targeting Muslim bakeries? Anyone? Any thoughts?

Can you stop screaming long enough to admit that both sides are asshole??

If the Christian baker would just give the nasty queers a price that was too high or a delivery date that was beyond the nasty gay wedding date, or just give any other reason for refusing service than the queer wouldn't have a legal justification for crying.d

But the Christian baker wants that queer to know exactly why he doesn't want to bake him a cake.

Now, IMO the Christian ought be able to say to the queer "get out fudge packer" and that be that, but unless and until this law gets over turned or removed, it IS the law.

They'd have to prove discrimination. Again, race and religion are prohibited to discriminate against. You can't say "we don't serve Jews here". But you can say "I won't make a cake to celebrate (****) Jewish ritual" if you feel strongly opposed to such a ritual in your deeply held beliefs.

No screaming. Rituals cannot be forced upon others to celebrate if they defy their fundamentally deeply held beliefs opposing such a ritual.

Sorry. I can’t sell you groceries for Shabbat dinner. :lol:

How'd that leaning Right work out on the PP case?

SCOTUS ruled on Medicare funding, dumbass

Leave it to you not to understand

They punted. I doubt they are going to scrap public accommodation laws just for gays while leaving all the others in place. The courts have rules those stupid laws constitutional on numerous occasions. I doubt this case ends well for the tranny suing, though.

PA laws are ignorant...but religious freedom is huge. They won't punt again...but go ahead and push it...the clue is already there

I hope they rule against all public accommodations laws. It would be pretty shitty to say you don’t have serve G,A, and Y, but you have to serve J, E, and W.

Sil quite obviously wants Christian bakers to be allowed to probe the anal cavity of anyone they suspect of being gay before serving them.

Well to be honest if someone orders a ssm cake there is no need for that nasty type of exam

Well to be honest if someone orders a ssm cake there is no need for that nasty type of exam

But if Sil probes them as they enter, then two things happen.

1. The nasty queers don't even have to order a cake to expose their nasty queerness.

2. Sil gets to fulfill her psuedo homosexual fantasies.

Where in the US Constitution does it say or even imply that "just some deviant sex addictions but not all of them" get "the same rights and priveleges" as men and women to marry each other?

Where? And don't cite race case law because race is innate and sex addictions are acquired behaviors..of which there could never be a comprehensive list of. You can't favor some and exclude others according, ironically, to the same Amendment Obergefell cited to justify its rationale. '

Damn you are stupid. YOU just advocated for allowing religious people to have rights that non religious people wouldn't have under your reading of the law.

I mean damn, I'm embarrassed for you.
Non religious people can object based on deeply held convictions too. For example, I have deep convictions that a contract that banishes potential children in marriage (remember, Obergefell cited children as intrinsic to marriage in their rationale) from either a mother or father for life, is wrong and quite frankly provable child abuse under contract. So I, agnostic (or even atheist) would still have a right to object to a ritual that celebrates child abuse; or the potential for child abuse. << That BTW is the rationale cited even by gays for not allowing polygamists to marry (??) for example.. I find it ironic and amusing that one deviant sex addiction has heated objections to another...

Once I'd been informed that "this cake is for a ritual to celebrate a "marriage" where any children potentially involved would be barred via binding contract for life from either a mother or father under their roof", I'd have a right to reject any participation in that ritual. Informing will be part of the language of the new Ruling.

Then don't buy one or eat it.

I probably won't.

But if I decide I want one and you tell me you are going sell it to me, you don't get to say, "Oops, no, I don't like you!"
Correct. It’s not the person rejected by the moral baker. It’s the ceremony or ritual.

Your getting good at this! :popcorn:

You understand this ^^, yes?

Can a moral baker turn away a Hindu citing the First Commandment? Is that allowed or does this standard only apply to fags?

Here's a big problem with all this to me. The Colorado baker refuses, SCOTUS tells Colorado they are on thin ice, be best to reconsider and meanwhile a tranny drives 90 miles to the same baker to force him to create a coming out cake

That's targeting and it's BS. I suspect many of the cases are simply targeting Christian bakers

The tranny suing him is a disgraceful asshole. It’s beyond petty.

It's beyond vindictive...and a good example of how to the Totalitarians, Tolerance (leaving someone alone to do his thing) is not enough. You will Accept and Participate in whatever the Biggest Identity Victim wants you too...or you will be destroyed.

I probably won't.

But if I decide I want one and you tell me you are going sell it to me, you don't get to say, "Oops, no, I don't like you!"
Correct. It’s not the person rejected by the moral baker. It’s the ceremony or ritual.

Your getting good at this! :popcorn:

Can a moral baker turn away a Hindu citing the First Commandment? Is that allowed or does this standard only apply to fags?

Here's a big problem with all this to me. The Colorado baker refuses, SCOTUS tells Colorado they are on thin ice, be best to reconsider and meanwhile a tranny drives 90 miles to the same baker to force him to create a coming out cake

That's targeting and it's BS. I suspect many of the cases are simply targeting Christian bakers

It's beyond vindictive...and a good example of how to the Totalitarians, Tolerance (leaving someone alone to do his thing) is not enough. You will Accept and Participate in whatever the Biggest Identity Victim wants you too...or you will be destroyed.

Hopping on the victim train is all the rage these days. Hells bells, look at the some of the “woe is me” threads started here.

It’s so hard being black in America!
It’s so hard being white in America!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hopping on the victim train is all the rage these days. Hells bells, look at the some of the “woe is me” threads started here.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's so hard to be bazillionaire Lebron James in America!

Oh.Teh.Oppression!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh.Teh.Oppression!

I know, right? Give me an f-word break.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh.Teh.Oppression!

I know, right? Give me an f-word break.

He's just an extreme example of the whinging going on at elite college campuses. Rich minority kids and white prog soy boys going into hysterics because someone wears a sombrero on Halloween is hardly oppression.

Now, the blacks sold into slavery in Libya due to hiLIARy and Obabble's interference really do have something to complain about.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh.Teh.Oppression!
This is ignorance. Even Lebron has experienced racism.

LeBron James: Racism is hidden but alive

^^ If you can't win the argument, change the conversation? :popcorn:
vv

Damn you are stupid. YOU just advocated for allowing religious people to have rights that non religious people wouldn't have under your reading of the law.

Non religious people can object based on deeply held convictions too. For example, I have deep convictions that a contract that banishes potential children in marriage (remember, Obergefell cited children as intrinsic to marriage in their rationale) from either a mother or father for life, is wrong and quite frankly provable child abuse under contract. So I, agnostic (or even atheist) would still have a right to object to a ritual that celebrates child abuse; or the potential for child abuse. << That BTW is the rationale cited even by gays for not allowing polygamists to marry (??) for example.. I find it ironic and amusing that one deviant sex addiction has heated objections to another...

Once I'd been informed that "this cake is for a ritual to celebrate a "marriage" where any children potentially involved would be barred via binding contract for life from either a mother or father under their roof", I'd have a right to reject any participation in that ritual. Informing will be part of the language of the new Ruling.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh.Teh.Oppression!

^^^ WAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The world isn't perfect WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! ^^^

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh.Teh.Oppression!

Lots of people have experienced racism...James isn't special. In fact he's just a clueless loudmouth with a hilariously sad beard

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh.Teh.Oppression!

Lots of people have experienced racism...James isn't special. In fact he's just a clueless loudmouth with a hilariously sad beard

EVERYONE has experienced some form of bigotry in their lives. Healthy people shrug it off; what other people think and do does not affect their self-esteem. People who obsess about it are just whiney bee-yatches.

And before the loons go into hysterics, I'm talking about opinions and thoughts, not the real oppression of things like slavery. Lebron is one of the most fortunate humans who have every lived. I'm not going to feel sorry for him. He's a grown man with a great deal of self-determination and the means to support it.

^^ If you can't win the argument, change the conversation? :popcorn:
vv

It’s okay when *you’re* not served, but don’t you dare refuse me. I am special and shit!

Since you are so concerned about child having a father under their roof? Where’s the father under yours? Not having a father under *your* roof is child abuse, but not when it’s mine. More double standards from a fool.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh.Teh.Oppression!

EVERYONE has experienced some form of bigotry in their lives. Healthy people shrug it off; what other people think and do does not affect their self-esteem. People who obsess about it are just whiney bee-yatches.

And before the loons go into hysterics, I'm talking about opinions and thoughts, not the real oppression of things like slavery. Lebron is one of the most fortunate humans who have every lived. I'm not going to feel sorry for him. He's a grown man with a great deal of self-determination and the means to support it.
I didnt say bigotry dummy. I said racism.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh.Teh.Oppression!

I didnt say bigotry dummy. I said racism.

Racism is a type of bigotry.

Please learn a proper vocabulary and stop the apostrophe abuse.

Forum List

Back