If some deranged ANTIFA member shot up a Trump rally and killed a bunch of MAGA people...

yet on this very forum people are cheering the death of innocents (to include children) and saying "too bad more did not die"
I see TONS of Leftists proclaiming this "fact", but have yet to see a single example. Strange...

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"I here ya!!
I cant seem to give a shit myself. These shitheads have been killing each other and infidels for thousands of years.
Now the shoes on the other foot and I'm supposed to get all weepy about it?
Fuck that!!"

or

I sure as shit don't care about forty dead death cult members killed in a Mosque. To bad he didn't kill more.

just to highlight a couple examples from the thread

I remember a Left Wing Democrat voting nutjob that shot up Republican Congressmen.

You never hear these Moon Bats mention that, do you?
Oh...one guy shot up a baseball practice and hit one congressman. Not all of us shooting all GOP Congressmen?

A Left Wing Democrat voting nutjob went to kill Republican Congressmen. The fact that he was not as successful as he wanted to be is a good thing and should not be trivialized.

It is a good thing he didn't hurt more and he caused too much pain at that.

Nobody is going to defend that kook, we're not crazy nutjobs who like people murdered en mass simply because we either disagree with them or don't look like them.
Did you watch the riots under Obama?

I think Charlottesvile was under Trump, right? Is this the logic were going with?
If C Ville was true it was one event compared to thousands by you. The violence, the destruction and the murders were there for all to see. You are owed. I have no idea if it will happen to you. I back up dignity for all people. Using sense is part of it. You do not get a sitting president declare that a man can wear a dress in little girls public bathrooms and think that is okay!

Question....why did you select "Antifa" as your example? Do they commit random acts ofterror or mass violence?

They willingly took money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence.

Their leader admitted they showed up in Charlottesville with the intent of instigating violence against the white supremacists who had a legal permit to assemble and march...which they did.

Why do you defend violent liberal groups, especially those who willingly took money to do Russia's bidding?

Yeah....dig that awesome personal responsibility! Those libs wanting gay marriage, legal pot, safe abortions and health care FORCED conservatives to become radicalized!

I love how you neglected to mention the issue at hand, mass immigration and the ensuing loss of culture and social cohesion. I wish we could go back to the days when health care and legal weed was a big topic of debate.

Immigration CREATES the American culture. Always has....always will.

The numbers of immigrants is at a generational low. Find another excuse for your RW freaks.

It would help if you could at least be honest about the situation.

I am always honest here. It is an anonymous forum.

We do not have a massive immigration problem. The numbers are way down. Just about
everything you believe regarding immigration to the US and immigrants themselves is wrong. That is why your "common sense" approach
is being rebuked by the majority of Americans. It is based on bullshit.

Over half a million legal immigrants in 2018, and god only knows how many illegal aliens cross the border every year, we can only estimate by the number of border apprehensions which is over 1 million every year for a decade or more. White birthrates are declining thanks in large part to lefty meddling in the social fabric, but corporations are worried about their bottom line, less workers to exploit so they put pressure on their bought and paid for politicians in DC to push for more immigrants, more more more.
EVERY YEAR we import a city of Detroit into our country and for the most part they have ZERO allegiance to our country and the anti America left loves that about them.

Question....why did you select "Antifa" as your example? Do they commit random acts ofterror or mass violence?

They willingly took money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence.

Their leader admitted they showed up in Charlottesville with the intent of instigating violence against the white supremacists who had a legal permit to assemble and march...which they did.

Why do you defend violent liberal groups, especially those who willingly took money to do Russia's bidding?

That must be one of those 4chan reports that you are referring to.

How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?

Define "some members" and "right"

Another attempted group smear, using the old tactic of broad brush painting.

We reserve our lack of compassion for useless troll twats such as yourself.

Not all, but some right wingers on this forum have expressed that they give zero fucks about the shooting. I saw one person say they wish he had killed more of them.

Yes, but you used the terms "members of the right" in the usual attempt to lump anyone to the right of Mitt Romney with nutjobs.

now if you used members of this board on the right, it would be more accurate, but again going for the lump guilt shot.

I'm sorry I've offended you with a lack of semantics. I'm not trying to call right wingers horrible people. I'm actually suggesting that the left can be just as bad as the worst the right has to offer.
Dammit. You had such a good start.

How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?

Define "some members" and "right"

Another attempted group smear, using the old tactic of broad brush painting.

We reserve our lack of compassion for useless troll twats such as yourself.

(((shrug)))
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And there are leftists here who do the exact same shit when some Church gets shot up. In other words, there are assholes on both sides. The OP's attempt to claim it is only the right that does it is both a lie, and idiotic.

Apparently you didn’t read Twitter when a deranged leftist shot Steve Scalise at the Congressional baseball game

Apparently you didn’t read Twitter when a deranged leftist shot Steve Scalise at the Congressional baseball game

Twitter?

How about USMB? Did ANY USMB lefty's express glee after that news broke?

Did anyone say that the GOP congressional baseball team deserved to be shot up?

Fuck. The dishonesty is lame.

In 1790 leaches were a popular form of cleansing blood, we don't do that anymore. Just like we let people whether they be of Asian, Hispanic or African decent be citizens and vote. This isn't 1790, we're way better than that now.
WTH? There is a process for immigration to be adhered to according to law......right?

Yes and of course it should be. Also, our immigration quotas are too low, we need more immigration into this country, not less.
Perhaps, you're right, but first we have to stop the illegal immigration to move forward with a known quota on legal immigration.

It's a win-win.

We need to update our entire immigration process. Increase quotas, maybe improve our guest worker program and of course take a look at how we determine what a refugee is. That alone would do wonders to reduce our already historically low illegal immigration numbers.

You’re hilarious Gustavo… So what part of that filthy cock roach infested brown shit hole are you from anyway?

Aren't you in LA? :21: Just STFU and enjoy your shit hole.

WTH? There is a process for immigration to be adhered to according to law......right?

Yes and of course it should be. Also, our immigration quotas are too low, we need more immigration into this country, not less.
Perhaps, you're right, but first we have to stop the illegal immigration to move forward with a known quota on legal immigration.

It's a win-win.

We need to update our entire immigration process. Increase quotas, maybe improve our guest worker program and of course take a look at how we determine what a refugee is. That alone would do wonders to reduce our already historically low illegal immigration numbers.

You’re hilarious Gustavo… So what part of that filthy cock roach infested brown shit hole are you from anyway?

FUCK NO!
I'm on the sand in south Orange County...you know, where classy white folk reside....No shitty diapers or Modello cans lining our streets, no graffiti, no stray pit bulls running a muck, no uninsured Toyota klunkers on the roadways, no Dodger hats, we all speak english....It's fucking heaven...thank God wetbacks cant afford my water bill here.

It's a win-win.

FUCK NO!
I'm on the sand in south Orange County...you know, where classy white folk reside....No shitty diapers or Modello cans lining our streets, no graffiti, no stray pit bulls running a muck, no uninsured Toyota klunkers on the roadways, no Dodger hats, we all speak english....It's fucking heaven...thank God wetbacks cant afford my water bill here.

Sad you have a water bill.

It's a win-win.

FUCK NO!

Indeed. We have that in common, I see.

It's a win-win.

FUCK NO!

why is that?

FUCK NO!

why is that?

A) Because he has to pay for water.

B) Because he has to pay for water in CA, where they're cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs about water use.

More than 6 toilet flushings in a month and they double the rate per gallon for everything over. Possibly they triple the rate at some point.

The water bills are very "Progressive" in CA.

Twitter?

How about USMB? Did ANY USMB lefty's express glee after that news broke?

Did anyone say that the GOP congressional baseball team deserved to be shot up?

Fuck. The dishonesty is lame.

Absolutely they did, faggot.

Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

Last edited:

FUCK NO!

why is that?

A) Because he has to pay for water

B) Because he has to pay for water in CA, where they're cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs about water use.

More than 6 toilet flushings in a month and they double the rate per gallon for everything over. Possibly they triple the rate at some point.

A) Because he has to pay for water

FUCK NO!

why is that?

A) Because he has to pay for water.

a) he lives where there is no natural fresh water source. The fresh water comes from a lake made by the government and then is cleaned and piped to his house via government owned infrastructure. Do you think all of that should be done for free? If you do not want to pay for water, live where there is a fresh water source you can have free access to.

b) they are cuckoo about water use because they have far more people than they do water. His county alone has more people in it than 20 of the states in this country.

Also, he choose to live there even though he is a multi-millionaire and could move anywhere he desires, so there is no reason to feel sad for someone who chooses to freely pay that water bill.

Forum List

Back