If Ted Cruz Was Born in Canada, He Cannot Be President: PERIOD

If it's true that Cruz was born in Canada, then he can't be President.

• Yes, that's what the Constitution says.

• No, we can make yet another exception to US Law and it won't set a dangerous precedent.

Results are only viewable after voting.
How may people ate second, third, even youth generation that still feel a need to return, and in some cases muslims that choose to fight to somehow prove their religion.

Hopefully not too many. Second generation Americans are especially high in cholesterol.

The GOP vetted Cruz with a fine toothed comb trying to find anything to disqualify him from running for President. They couldn't find anything AND the WANTED TO!
Go climb on another fucking dead horse asshole!
Still wearing your 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' T- shirt in public? Thought not. Fucking stupid Bonobo loser!
And his Canadian birth certificate? Someone found THAT. Game changer. Big time.
You pathetic moron. If the GOP, who HATES Cruz, found ANYTHING that would have disqualified Cruz from running EVERY MSM outlet would be plastering the evidence all over the news. THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you like twelve?
THINK!!!!!!!

Trump and Ann Coulter both are raising the issue.

You are too busy with childish insults to notice.
The GOP backroom boys are not like the fucking stupid LIbs who will let a fucking negro run and not vett him.
The GOP has vetted Cruz, as much as they hate him, and found zero to preclude him from running. THINK!!!!!!!!

The GOP vetted Cruz with a fine toothed comb trying to find anything to disqualify him from running for President. They couldn't find anything AND the WANTED TO!
Still wearing your 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' T- shirt in public? Thought not. Fucking stupid Bonobo loser!
You pathetic moron. If the GOP, who HATES Cruz, found ANYTHING that would have disqualified Cruz from running EVERY MSM outlet would be plastering the evidence all over the news. THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THINK!!!!!!!

The GOP backroom boys are not like the fucking stupid LIbs who will let a fucking negro run and not vett him.
The GOP has vetted Cruz, as much as they hate him, and found zero to preclude him from running. THINK!!!!!!!!

Again, shit-stain.....

Show us that 'GOP lawyers vetted Cruz'.
As you citing yourself is just the meaningless gibberish of a hapless disphit.

THINK.

Last edited:
So what exactly is a natural born citizen in your opinion?

Whatever the court says it is. But I'm pretty sure you can gauge what I think from my post.

Why do you think the phrase "natural born citizen" was intentionally used instead of citizen"?

Is a person born within the borders of the U.S. an natural born citizen?
Is a person born outside the borders of the U.S. because one or both of the parents are in the military (i.e. Germany, Japan, Korea) a natural born citizen?
Is a person born outside the borders of the U.S. but one or both parents are U.S. citizens and working overseas a natural born citizen?

You didn't answer the question, what is a "natural born citizen"?

So what exactly is a natural born citizen in your opinion?

Whatever the court says it is. But I'm pretty sure you can gauge what I think from my post.

Why do you think the phrase "natural born citizen" was intentionally used instead of citizen"?

I fully answered the question.

You failed to answer mine.-- which is why use the term "natural citizen" if they only cared about the president bring a citizen"? I know what I believe. But the court will address the issue.

As for being born out of the country on a military base- a military base is American territory. That is why John McCain was eligible for the presidency despite being born in Panama.

That issue is an old one.

which is why use the term "natural citizen" if they only cared about the president bring a citizen"

They didn't want one who was naturalized.

maybe

again this has never really been before the court.

maybe

No, they definitely did not want one who was naturalized. No maybe about it.

his place of birth is less concern than the length of time growing up and how long it took to give up his canadian citizenship, for the sake of politics.

Being born on a military hospital and being raised as an american, you have an identity and concern for america. Raised canadian you have a split love, and somewhere down the line you might favor, knowingly or not, canada.

I served america but I still love my home where I grew up. It is natural when so much of you was molded some other place. Half a life, of even a quarter, has a profound effect on who you are. Canada is a friend and neighbor, but who knows what will come across a president's desk in the future.

How may people ate second, third, even youth generation that still feel a need to return, and in some cases muslims that choose to fight to somehow prove their religion. You spend a lot of time or been raised with stories of a home over there, it leaves a mark.

If not for politics he would not have considered a conflict and given up his citizenship. It was not like deciding at 18 who you are.

Being born on a military hospital and being raised as an american, you have an identity and concern for america. Raised canadian you have a split love, and somewhere down the line you might favor, knowingly or not, Canada.

Obviously his 4 years in Canada have ruined him forever.

THINK!!!!!!!

Again, shit-stain.....

SHOW US that 'GOP lawyers vetted Cruz'. As you citing yourself is just the meaningless gibberish of a hapless disphit.

THINK.
You really think that the GOP lawyers haven't vetted Cruz????
You think the GOP lawyers didn't bother to vett Cruz?
That's right you fucking moron! The GOP wants one of it's front runners ,like him or not, to suddenly be exposed as ineligible after the first Primaries. Oh ya that really going to help the GOP right? What are you like twelve? THINKKKKK!

THINK!!!!!!!

Again, shit-stain.....

SHOW US that 'GOP lawyers vetted Cruz'. As you citing yourself is just the meaningless gibberish of a hapless disphit.

THINK.
That's right you fucking moron! The GOP wants one of it's front runners ,like him or not, to suddenly be exposed as ineligible after the first Primaries. Oh ya that really going to help the GOP right? What are you like twelve? THINKKKKK!

You really think that you citing yourself is 'GOP lawyers?'

Ah, shit stain. You're adorable. But you're still gonna need to SHOW us that he was vetted. Not tell us about it. And of course, you're offering us a generic 'Appeal to Authority' fallacy.

Try again, dipshit. This time WITH evidence and WITHOUT the fallacies.

How can a poll such as this one be taken seriously at all? I can't even begin to guess how many times, and in how many places this has been debated and come to the same conclusion. This goes back before Cruz, before Obama, before McCain (born in Panama to US citizens), even before Barry Goldwater(born in Arizona, before it was a state, to US citizens). All of these men, and more are, were, and will continue to be eligable for the office of President of These United States of America. Really, do some research, and get the facts before you go spouting such unmitgated bull shit.
Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How can a poll such as this one be taken seriously at all? I can't even begin to guess how many times, and in how many places this has been debated and come to the same conclusion. This goes back before Cruz, before Obama, before McCain (born in Panama to US citizens), even before Barry Goldwater(born in Arizona, before it was a state, to US citizens). All of these men, and more are, were, and will continue to be eligable for the office of President of These United States of America. Really, do some research, and get the facts before you go spouting such unmitgated bull shit.
Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[/quote]

Sil is a big fan of polls. Unless they contradict her. Then they are a conspiracy.

his place of birth is less concern than the length of time growing up and how long it took to give up his canadian citizenship, for the sake of politics.

Being born on a military hospital and being raised as an american, you have an identity and concern for america. Raised canadian you have a split love, and somewhere down the line you might favor, knowingly or not, canada.

I served america but I still love my home where I grew up. It is natural when so much of you was molded some other place. Half a life, of even a quarter, has a profound effect on who you are. Canada is a friend and neighbor, but who knows what will come across a president's desk in the future.

How may people ate second, third, even youth generation that still feel a need to return, and in some cases muslims that choose to fight to somehow prove their religion. You spend a lot of time or been raised with stories of a home over there, it leaves a mark.

If not for politics he would not have considered a conflict and given up his citizenship. It was not like deciding at 18 who you are.

I think that Cruz is eligible- but not qualified.

Certainly it is legitimate for voters to decide whether his birth in Canada matters to them.

THINK!!!!!!!

Again, shit-stain.....

THINK.

Why are the posters who insist on telling other posters 'THINK' always such laughable foul mouthed idiots?

Being born on a military hospital and being raised as an american, you have an identity and concern for america. Raised canadian you have a split love, and somewhere down the line you might favor, knowingly or not, Canada.

Obviously his 4 years in Canada have ruined him forever.

Trump would like GOP voters to believe that.

THINK!!!!!!!

Again, shit-stain.....

THINK.

Why are the posters who insist on telling other posters 'THINK' always such laughable foul mouthed idiots?

Dunno. I assumed he was talking to himself.

THINK!!!!!!!

Again, shit-stain.....

THINK.

Ah, shit stain. You're adorable. But you're still gonna need to SHOW us that he was vetted. Not tell us about it. And of course, you're offering us a generic 'Appeal to Authority' fallacy.

When anyone comes forward with any facts which disqualifies Cruz from running let us all know OK?
You may go back and see if the fucking stone dead Trayvon Martin or 'Big Mike' horses are not too stinky for you to climb back on loser.

Again, shit-stain.....

THINK.

When anyone comes forward with any facts which disqualifies Cruz from running let us all know OK?

Wait....you're suddenly interested in facts?

Well then lets discuss history. Natural born citizenship didn't include citizenship by blood at the time the constitution was ratified. But only citizenship by soil: the location of your birth.

Citizenship by blood isn't embodied in the constitution. Its granted by statute. So is citizenship that's not embodied in the constitution but instead granted by statute 'natural born citizenship'?

It depends on how you interpret the constitution.

After thoroughly debating it they determined he was indeed eligible. Just as Cruz is today.

Seems the left can't defend the their candidates so they must try and destroy the opposition.

I'm in the middle. Cruz has a Canadian birth certificate. The Constitution is clear. He can't be president.

Correction: You are clueless. You have been shown numerous times that you are wrong by numerous people. That is willful ignorance.

Again, shit-stain.....

THINK.

Well then lets discuss history. Natural born citizenship didn't include citizenship by blood at the time the constitution was ratified. But only citizenship by soil: the location of your birth.

Citizenship by blood isn't embodied in the constitution. Its granted by statute. So is citizenship that's not embodied in the constitution but instead granted by statute 'natural born citizenship'?

How about the part of the Constitution that says Congress can set the rules for citizenship?

Oops! That blew your whole argument! I'm sorry!

Again, shit-stain.....

THINK.

How about the part of the Constitution that says Congress can set the rules for citizenship?

Except of course, that it doesn't. As the term 'natural born citizen' isn't located anywhere in the United States Code. Nor is anyone arguing that Cruz isn't a citizen.

Do try and keep up.

You dont even know what the constitution is and you try to preach it to us?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Yet he is correct about the Constitution- and you have offered nothing but a worthless personal attack.
No he isnt. The constitution gives congress the power to decide citizenship.

And where did I ever say otherwise? The question isn't if Cruz is a citizen. He clearly is. The question is if citizenship not embodied in the constitution but granted through statute is 'natural born citizenship'?

You following Gomer?
Apparently you dont. The law says he is a citizen. Period. End of discussion

Strawman. No one has claimed he isn't a citizen. We're discussing if he's a naturally born citizen. For the third time....this is what we're discussing:

Is citizenship not embodied in the constitution but granted through statute 'natural born citizenship'?

Which you have yet to address. Feel free to join us if you ever muster up the courage to do so.
Law says he is a natural born citizen. Now just because you hate non white people doesn't mean you get to obscure law

Again, shit-stain.....

THINK.

Where does it say that in the Constitution? I am looking for that quote.

Forum List

Back