If Ted Cruz Was Born in Canada, He Cannot Be President: PERIOD

If it's true that Cruz was born in Canada, then he can't be President.

• Yes, that's what the Constitution says.

• No, we can make yet another exception to US Law and it won't set a dangerous precedent.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is insane. What matters is the mom is a citizen.

This is more Trump stupid
Like Obama's mom?
Obama's mother did not meet the criteria for a parent passing U.S. citizenship down to her children if they were born abroad.

If Obama was born in Kenya, he is an illegal alien who was smuggled her by his parents.

Nope, she couldn't.

Obama being born in Hawaii makes that gloriously irrelevant.
Why didn't she meet the criteria?

She was too young by several months. She hadn't lived long enough in the US to confer citizenship to her children born outside the US under 1961 naturalization law.

Which is all irrelevant, as Obama was born in Hawaii. Which automatically confers citizenship on him under 1961 naturalization law.

Simple: Because they didn't realize they'd made a mistake.

If they knew they'd made the mistake, they would have corrected it before the obscure pamphlet was printed. And if they didn't know they'd made a mistake.....then how could they correct it?

They realized their error around 2006 or so. And corrected it. 'Mystery' solved.

ObamaBookBio_zps5pkgssf4.jpg

You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

Miriam Goderich
Promotional Booklet

Sigh....do we really need to do this dance? You guys *always* lose.

Rafael Eduardo Cruz was a Canadian citizen until he decided he could usurp the Presidency and renounced a couple years ago. He spent the majority of his life as a Canadian citizen. And his father was a close ally of Fidel Castro.

Where's the birth certificate Mr. Cruz? What are you hiding?
Please oh please tell me you're all kidding.
I demand a long form birth certificate!!!! :mad:

You need to contact SkankyIrishAss because her husband knows a guy that can tell if that long form is fake or not. In other words, she watched the video below. LOL!

In the firm my husband worked at previously there was an IT guy and he explained to me how the document was made and why it was a fake. After he finished there was no doubt in my mind it was a forgery

Why are you calling Trump a bitch? That isn't nice.

No- Trump is not perfect- he is the candidate the GOP deserves- the Birther the GOP deserves.

I see you still need a 2nd grader to explain what people wrote! He'll be your next president! :321:

LOL- if Trump the 'bitch' is elected by the voters, I will wish him success as a President.

Because unlike the traitorous Birthers- I always wish every President a successful Presidency- because unlike Birthers- I actually care about the United States.

That's one a hell of a mighty lie! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::asshole:

Well I hesitate to disagree with such an expert at telling lies like you are.

But no lie- unlike you- and the rest of the Birthers I always wish every President a successful Presidency- because unlike Birthers- I actually care about the United States

Doubling down on a LIE.... Good play!

Well you are the expert on doubling down on lies, Vigilante, Master of Lies.

Meanwhile- the truth

Because unlike the traitorous Birthers- I always wish every President a successful Presidency- because unlike Birthers- I actually care about the United States.

Like Obama's mom?
Obama's mother did not meet the criteria for a parent passing U.S. citizenship down to her children if they were born abroad.

If Obama was born in Kenya, he is an illegal alien who was smuggled her by his parents.

And if Obama was born on Mars, that would make him a Martian.

If we are going to discuss crazy ass theories.

Like Obama's mom?

Nope, she couldn't.

Obama being born in Hawaii makes that gloriously irrelevant.
The birth certificate was forged.

Why do you call the State of Hawaii liars?

upload_2016-1-5_19-31-42.png

The birth certificate was forged.
It wasnt forged, it was a computer generated printout of the official data. They do this now instead of having so many preprinted forms.

That is why the long form birth certificate is so important. It also has a sequentially generated number that can be compared to other birth certificates to see if there are duplications, and from what I remember there are gaps that would fit Obama's claimed time of birth, though I dont think anyone has the actual data on that BC# other than the government of Hawaii.

upload_2016-1-5_19-33-12.png

Well you are the expert on doubling down on lies, Vigilante, Master of Lies.

Meanwhile- the truth

ObamyThroneofLies_zpsmli0veur.jpg

obama-lying_zpswzlondjo.jpg

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Oh, of course it was a 'mistake', like a mistaken Truth told to the public kind of mistake, lol.

Starting in 1990 in a series of articles about Barack Obama, his place of birth is noted as Hawaii- every time except an obscure pamphlet....

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Starting in 1990 in a series of articles about Barack Obama, his place of birth is noted as Hawaii- every time except an obscure pamphlet....

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

Lol, dude, as I have said many times before, I *do* believe that Obama was born in Hawaii, roflmao.

Just funnin with ya. :D

Lol, dude, as I have said many times before, I *do* believe that Obama was born in Hawaii, roflmao.

Just funnin with ya. :D

Birthers are very funny.

Forum List

Back