If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

What if someone really does have evidence of massive election tampering in the future, and some cops just shoots them to cover it up?
I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I'd like to sell you...

--------

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-crutch... is there a psychiatrist in the house? :auiqs.jpg:

You should choose your words more carefully so your claims don't clash with reality and make you look
like a real clown. AG Garland Debunks Democrat 'Insurrection' Claims About January 6th

What is the real difference between running dissidents over with tanks and sending them to
Xi jinping's gulags where people are worked to death, and have their organs harvested
as you and your ilk are cheering and hooting because Ashley Babbitt was murdered by Capitol
police officer Michael Byrd?

I'm very certain the CCP can justify what they did to dissidents in Tienanmen Square just in the way
you and your fellow anti civil liberties cretins can justify killing Ashley Babbitt in cold blood.

So what separates you and your fellow troglodytes from the CCP butchers? Beats me. I see no
real difference when it comes to erasing the civil rights of American citizens.

Let me point out again no one has been charged with insurrection and the Merrick Garland Justice Department has positively ruled out your charges and agitprop. So GFY with your absurd claims & anti civil rights hyperbole. This is still America where the Bill of Rights is supposed to mean something, fascist!
Though not to scum like your and your small band of fascists.

Not as tragic as your fact free hyperbolic bullshit.

Not counting the cold blooded murder of Ashley Babbitt by Michael Byrd, a crooked cop still
in hiding. Why is that, I wonder?

It's funny how St. George Floyd has been martyred by Nan Pelosi and the media
for what Derek Chauvin did but the murder of Ashley Babbitt just doesn't merit any
outrage or legal charges whatsoever.
The double standards in this nation are criminal and shamelessly corrupt thanks to real
anal orifices like you and your ilk.

No murder? The video tells another story.
How did Ashley Babbit die then? If not by the gunshot from the gun of Michael Byrd?

And this makes the third time I have to point out that every time you call
those protestors at the Capital on 1/6 "insurrectionists" you are just propagating a lie and demonstrating
what a real imbecile you are.

Good luck with that dream. You are hitting the "Fool Aid" pretty hard yourself.
Garland did not say there was no insurrection.

From your source:
Asked by Representative Louie Gohmert (R-TX) whether any of the individuals arrested in connection with the events of January 6th were charged with "insurrection," Garland answered "I don't believe so."

Just because no one was charged with it does not mean it wasn’t an insurrection. If that is all you got, you are clutching at straws.

From your source:
Asked by Representative Louie Gohmert (R-TX) whether any of the individuals arrested in connection with the events of January 6th were charged with "insurrection," Garland answered "I don't believe so."

Just because no one was charged with it does not mean it wasn’t an insurrection. If that is all you got, you are clutching at straws.
Are you suggesting we ignore the attorney general and allow extreme TDS’ers to put the label on what went down on 1/6?

I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I'd like to sell you...

--------

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-crutch... is there a psychiatrist in the house? :auiqs.jpg:

You miss the point.
I do not believe there was election fraud this time, and I do not support Trump in any way.
The POINT is that you do not deal with those who believe there was election fraud, by shooting them.
There has been and will be election fraud.
And you don't shoot people for their political beliefs, no matter how strange.

Are you suggesting we ignore the attorney general and allow extreme TDS’ers to put the label on what went down on 1/6?
Who’s ignoring him? Just read exactly what he said without your TDS filter.

You miss the point.
I do not believe there was election fraud this time, and I do not support Trump in any way.
The POINT is that you do not deal with those who believe there was election fraud, by shooting them.
There has been and will be election fraud.
That is not why she was shot. She was in the process of engaging in a crime and ignored orders to get back.

We all know what an insurrection looks like, because we did one in 1776.
It involved a lot of rifles and cannon.
Did Jan. 6 in volve a lot of rifles and cannon?

Is that the definition of insurrection?

That is not why she was shot. She was in the process of engaging in a crime and ignored orders to get back.

The shooter made no such orders, but it is not at all a crime to not obey an order.
Nor is it reasonable to shoot someone for trespassing, as that is the worst possible charge Ashli could have faced.

Is that the definition of insurrection?

Insurrection is when you take over the government by military force of arms.
Since the capital police were well armed with fully automatic weapons, but did not feel justified in using them, then obviously the capital police did not at all feel there was an armed insurrection.

Here is the dictionary definition:
{... an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence ...}

Seems fairly clear to me that these demonstrators wanted to just get an audience with Congress.
Since security is all armed and they were not, there is no way they could have possibly harmed Congress in any way.

Last edited:
Nobody was being abducted
So when you watched “To Catch a Predator” and they found the dude with condoms, duct tape, beer, and roofies…your response was…”Nobody was being raped.”

F9ABC30F-829B-4A23-8474-06EEF0421E9A.jpeg

"We" did not. Your insurrection was in 1917

Quite correct.

Rather, you shoot people for violently assaulting the Congress of the United States and clamoring for the death of its members while penetrating further into the building.

Insurrection is when you take over the government by military force of arms.
Nope. Incorrect definition.
Since the capital police were well armed with fully automatic weapons, but did not feel justified in using them, then obviously the capital police did not at all feel there was an armed insurrection.
Nope. Bull$hit. Transparent (and unsuccessful) juicy rationalization and grasping at any straw in order to wiggle out of the accusation. Epic Fail.
Here is the dictionary definition:
{... an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence ...}
Yep. It was organized. Rump gave them their marching orders. Rump's gullible worshipers tried to overthrow the election and take control of government.
Seems fairly clear to me that these demonstrators wanted to just get an audience with Congress.
Audience with Congress? Bull$hit. Not when the muthaphukkers built gallows and called for the death of the Vice President and others. No Sale.
Since security is all armed and they were not, there is no way they could have possibly harmed Congress in any way.
Nope. Bull$hit. Transparent (and unsuccessful) juicy rationalization and grasping at any straw in order to wiggle out of the accusation. Epic Fail.

Last edited:
So when you watched “To Catch a Predator” and they found the dude with condoms, duct tape, beer, and roofies…your response was…”Nobody was being raped.”

View attachment 580293

That is silly.
There is no way to abduct members of Congress without firearms.
All the members of congress have armed security, and most are armed.
None of the demonstrators were armed.
Roofies are a way to abduct someone without the knowledge.
It is being done by in secret, by surprise.
There was nothing secretive or by surprise with the demonstration.
It was trying to announce its intent to the rooftops.
The attempted comparison is ridiculous.

Quite correct.

Rather, you shoot people for violently assaulting the Congress of the United States and clamoring for the death of its members while penetrating further into the building.

No, there was no legal basis for shooting Ashli.
It was criminal murder to shoot her.
She was accessing a now vacant hallway, and the police next to her did not care if she did so or not.

Nope. Incorrect definition.

Yep. It was organized. Rump gave them their marching orders. Rump's gullible worshipers tried to overthrow the election and take control of government.

Audience with Congress? Bull$hit. Not when the muthaphukkers built gallows and called for the death of the Vice President and others. No Sale.

There is a DC tradition of hanging in effigy that no one takes seriously.
The fake gallows could not have hung anyone.
Your post is just silly.
The demonstrators were totally unarmed, and were actually being careful to not harm anyone.
It is the police who were unnecessarily and criminally violent.

By definition, an insurrection always has to not just be armed, but more heavily armed than the opposition.
The only way an insurrection could be without mass deaths is if it were so overwhelming, like the police and military were in on it, that the previous government would just surrender.
So this Jan 6 event matches nothing in the definition of insurrection, at all.

From your source:

Actually, if there was any chance of it being an insurrection, Garland would have been all over it calling it just that.
I would have to take a careful look at whose clutching at straws.

There is a DC tradition of hanging in effigy that no one takes seriously.
The fake gallows could not have hung anyone.
Your post is just silly.
The demonstrators were totally unarmed, and were actually being careful to not harm anyone.
It is the police who were unnecessarily and criminally violent.

By definition, an insurrection always has to not just be armed, but more heavily armed than the opposition.
The only way an insurrection could be without mass deaths is if it were so overwhelming, like the police and military were in on it, that the previous government would just surrender.
So this Jan 6 event matches nothing in the definition of insurrection, at all.
Nope.

All the juicy rationalizations in the world aren't going to save you(r side) in
THIS matter.

The traitors of January 6, 2021 are now paying the price for their disloyal traitorous un-American villainy.

"Lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up... lock 'em up..."

Forum List

Back