If the Justice Dept and our institutions weren’t corrupted and hijacked by the Democrats

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
They would charge those 51 intelligence officers (and whoever involved) that said the Hunter lap top was Russian propaganda with conspiracy to interfere with the 2020 US elections. This is far worse than the stupid hush money bullshit they just did against Trump, which in essence was another election interference attempt by the Democrats. I wonder how many of these treasonous election operations the Left will conduct in order to save Biden’s ass.

Highjacked by Democrats? Nutbag it was Trump and Bill Barr that ran the DOJ in 2020. All of them are Republicans last I've checked.

Aside from that, Trump was charged with Falsifying Bussiness Records under NY state law. What law do you propose to charge the intelligence officers under? "Public statements"?

You don't just get to make up laws and then be all upset that someone wasn't charged with them.

Last edited:
They would charge those 51 intelligence officers (and whoever involved) that said the Hunter lap top was Russian propaganda with conspiracy to interfere with the 2020 US elections. This is far worse than the stupid hush money bullshit they just did against Trump, which in essence was another election interference attempt by the Democrats. I wonder how many of these treasonous election operations the Left will conduct in order to save Biden’s ass.
Um, what's the crime here, exactly?

They expressed an opinion based on the facts known at the time.

They weren't paid for these opinions (that anyone knows of).

You still haven't convinced me that the laptop wasn't Russian disinformation.

Um, what's the crime here, exactly?

They expressed an opinion based on the facts known at the time.

They weren't paid for these opinions (that anyone knows of).

You still haven't convinced me that the laptop wasn't Russian disinformation.
At least some of it… which is how that stuff works.

Mixing true with false

At least some of it… which is how that stuff works.

Mixing true with false
Here's what I think happened. I think the Russians or some other actors hacked Hunter's cloud account, downloaded some salacious stuff, added some stuff of their own, and then dumped it at the shop of a right wing hack.

What seems unlikely to me is that Hunter would have left a computer with a lot of sensitive personal and business information at a shop where he didn't know the owner personally, and then forgot about it.

Here's what I think happened. I think the Russians or some other actors hacked Hunter's cloud account, downloaded some salacious stuff, added some stuff of their own, and then dumped it at the shop of a right wing hack.

What seems unlikely to me is that Hunter would have left a computer with a lot of sensitive personal and business information at a shop where he didn't know the owner personally, and then forgot about it.

Yeah, crack addicts never make poor choices.

I see the problem.

What they said was it had the hallmarks of a disinformation campaign.

Your lies might fly on a message board, but you can't lie like that in a court of law.

The justice department didn't prosecute Trump for any 'hush money'.

And prosecuting someone for crimes they actually committed isn't 'election interference'.

You seem confused.

I see the problem.

What they said was it had the hallmarks of a disinformation campaign.

Your lies might fly on a message board, but you can't lie like that in a court of law.
We live in in an era of massive distrust. And our beliefs as citizens can be extreme on one side or the other on any issue that crops up from it. Any Progs should have no beef as the nation has constantly moved left and still is. Conservatism today is just slowing that down.

Former agents said:

"It is for all these reasons that we write to say that the arrival on the US political scene of emails purportedly belonging to Vice President Biden’s son Hunter, much of it related to his time serving on the Board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma, has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information.

We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.

If we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this elec8on, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this."

Which is probably why it would be useless to try and bring these Great Americans up on charges relating to the letter they signed.

We live in in an era of massive distrust. And our beliefs as citizens can be extreme on one side or the other on any issue that crops up from it. Any Progs should have no beef as the nation has constantly moved left and still is. Conservatism today is just slowing that down.
As usual, your post is a steaming pile of crap, and we are the furthest right country in the first world.

American right wing dinglebwrries think anything left of feudalism is "leftist".

Highjacked by Democrats? Nutbag it was Trump and Bill Barr that ran the DOJ in 2020. All of them are Republicans last I've checked.

Aside from that, Trump was charged with Falsifying Bussiness Records under NY state law. What law do you propose to charge the intelligence officers under? "Public statements"?

You don't just get to make up laws and then be all upset that someone wasn't charged with them.
Dipshit, try to stay on track, they didn’t go after the 51 traitors because leadership and management are all Leftist plants. It doesn't matter who’s president. These are all corrupted organizations.

The Left wants to fast forward the U.S. into a Marxist country run by UN and globalist thugs.

Forum List

Back