If the Mueller Investigation is a witch hunt and there is no collusion...

I just want to know how those who defend Trump can explain his and the GOP's hell bent effort on ending the investigation.

Anyone?

I believe it has already been mentioned on the board, but I'll tell your
jaboni and beaner loving ass straight up.

There is nothing to prove. They are just trying to create havoc before the
midterms. That fucking Mueller is now fighting for his professional life.
He'll charge him with anything just to create chaos, even though he would
know he'll never been able to get a conviction.

So if there is nothing there, why is Trump and the GOP trying to hard to derail the investigation?
because Trump still needs to learn what "obstruction of justice" means.

What has he done to try to end it?

uumm for starters, fired Comey and tried to stop Sessions from rescuing himself from this investigation.

This is not even talking about all the politico bullshit he has Nunez working on to undermine investigation.

This is a joke, right?

Nope. But i supposed you’d have to respond that way

How about him Firing Comey for instance. You know the guy who was leading the investigation in to him. Is that a good start?

Comey? The guy that multiple times stated under oath that the president wasn’t being investigated and that the president never asked him to stop investigating Russian influence into the 2016 campaign? That guy?

Tell me how firing him was ever going to stop the investigation please.

What’s so crappy about this is democrats were yelling for Comey to be fired until he was and then suddenly it’s obstruction of justice or an attempt to stop the investigation which never stopped.

This is a joke, right?

How about him Firing Comey for instance. You know the guy who was leading the investigation in to him. Is that a good start?

Comey? The guy that multiple times stated under oath that the president wasn’t being investigated and that the president never asked him to stop investigating Russian influence into the 2016 campaign? That guy?

What’s so crappy about this is democrats were yelling for Comey to be fired until he was and then suddenly it’s obstruction of justice or an attempt to stop the investigation which never stopped.

Trump said he fired him because of the Russia investigation.....on National TV. He fucking admitted it. WTF is wrong with you?

Why is Trump trying so hard to end it?

Have any of you asked yourselves that question?
how is trump trying to stop the investigation?

He Fired Comey and now the GOP is looking to discredit Mueller and the Deputy AG.
Cause they should be allowed to surveil people illegally.

So you don't have a real reason as to why Trump would be so hell bent on shutting down the investigation.

I mean, I knew you wouldn't have a real reason but at least you admit it.

This is a joke, right?

Trump said he fired him because of the Russia investigation.....on National TV. He fucking admitted it. WTF is wrong with you?

Nothings wrong with me. See unlike you I .don’t like corruption. I don’t like illegal surveillance or targeting people because you lose elections. It pisses me off when people in positions of trust violate it.

And it annoys me when people blindly parrot responses instead of thinking for themselves. See that makes me a normal human being

So why are you pretending anyone has tried to stop this investigation when if anyone had it would either have been stopped or someone would be in prison?

....because proven treasonous Democrats are waisting our time.

Going on 2 year and they still can't provide evidence a crime was committed warranting an investigation ... of anyone BUT THEM.

it's been 8.5 months

jesus, you guys can't get anything right

The only reason Mueller isn't JUSTIFIABLY fired, and still on the job, is because of the optics... Based on the evidence Mueller probably should be removed, if not fired!

A new special investigator should be appointed to sift through 'Russian Collusion Debacle', based on the tangible evidence. & ya know what... It's the DNC, Clinton campaign, Clinton Crime Family Foundation, former DOJ, even CNN that would be at the epicenter of the investigation!

Last edited:
This is a joke, right?

Nothings wrong with me. See unlike you I .don’t like corruption. I don’t like illegal surveillance or targeting people because you lose elections. It pisses me off when people in positions of trust violate it.

And it annoys me when people blindly parrot responses instead of thinking for themselves. See that makes me a normal human being

So why are you pretending anyone has tried to stop this investigation when if anyone had it would either have been stopped or someone would be in prison?

Trump said he fired Comey BECAUSE OF THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION, on National TV no less.

You pretending to not like corruption is the most hilarious thing I've heard all day.

Given the fact that there is no tangible evidence implicating Trump & his campaign & the fact that the discounted "Steele dossier" is the basis... Yes fire Comey and be justified in doing so! All the better for doing it publicly on TV :)

Given the fact that there is no tangible evidence implicating Trump & his campaign & the fact that the discounted "Steele dossier" is the basis... Yes fire Comey and be justified in doing so! All the better for doing it publicly on TV :)

And how do you know there is no tangible evidence? Mueller calls and gives you daily rundowns of what he has and hasn't found?

And if there is no evidence, why such a hard push to shut it down?

Let me correct that for you. Why is the pants peeing, pearl clutching media and DNC repeatedly claiming he is trying to end it and why are you stoopid enough to repeat whatever the hell you're told to say?

If Trump wanted to end he could he is just letting it implode on its on which is the wise thing to do.

I fixed the thread title for you...The Mueller investigation is a witch hunt and there is no collusion.

Forum List

Back