If the Mueller Investigation is a witch hunt and there is no collusion...

1.) produce any shred of evidence
2.) Any investigation, such as this, is largely a preconceived prosecution in search of a crime.

If Trump wanted to end he could he is just letting it implode on its on which is the wise thing to do.
You try sitting in front of a special prosecutor and being questioned ad infinitum about relevant and irrelevant veins of questioning, hr. after hr., day after day. Any slight inconsistency, even if wildly irrelevant, can and usually is turned into 'indictable evidence'. O... & they are doing their level best not to trip you up or utilize any of their prosicutorial ploys to ensnare you...

Last edited:
Nope. But i supposed you’d have to respond that way

How about him Firing Comey for instance. You know the guy who was leading the investigation in to him. Is that a good start?

Comey? The guy that multiple times stated under oath that the president wasn’t being investigated and that the president never asked him to stop investigating Russian influence into the 2016 campaign? That guy?

Tell me how firing him was ever going to stop the investigation please.

What’s so crappy about this is democrats were yelling for Comey to be fired until he was and then suddenly it’s obstruction of justice or an attempt to stop the investigation which never stopped.

Trump said he fired him because of the Russia investigation.....on National TV. He fucking admitted it. WTF is wrong with you?

Nothings wrong with me. See unlike you I .don’t like corruption. I don’t like illegal surveillance or targeting people because you lose elections. It pisses me off when people in positions of trust violate it.

And it annoys me when people blindly parrot responses instead of thinking for themselves. See that makes me a normal human being

So why are you pretending anyone has tried to stop this investigation when if anyone had it would either have been stopped or someone would be in prison?

Trump said he fired Comey BECAUSE OF THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION, on National TV no less.

You pretending to not like corruption is the most hilarious thing I've heard all day.
he's his boss and has every right to fire anyone.

If Trump wanted to end he could he is just letting it implode on its on which is the wise thing to do.
You try sitting in front of a special prosecutor and being questioned ad infinitum about relevant and irrelevant veins of questioning, hr. after hr., day after day. Any slight inconsistency, even if wildly irrelevant can, and usually is turned into 'indictable evidence'.
Hillary did it.

You try sitting in front of a special prosecutor and being questioned ad infinitum about relevant and irrelevant veins of questioning, hr. after hr., day after day. Any slight inconsistency, even if wildly irrelevant can, and usually is turned into 'indictable evidence'.
Hillary did it.
And she lied to the FBI, the fact that she was not under oath is reason for an investigation, in and of itself!

Of course you don't have to search too hard to find an example of HRC lying under oath....

Why is Trump trying so hard to end it?

Have any of you asked yourselves that question?

Let me correct that for you. Why is the pants peeing, pearl clutching media and DNC repeatedly claiming he is trying to end it and why are you stoopid enough to repeat whatever the hell you're told to say?

He told Lester Holt on National TV he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

Your own eyes are lying to you now?

how is trump trying to stop the investigation?

He Fired Comey and now the GOP is looking to discredit Mueller and the Deputy AG.
how did that stop an investigation?

It didn't, because Trump doesn't understand how things work in this country. Doesn't mean he didn't try though.

He told us he tried.

If your neighbor stalks you when you're outdoors why would you try to stop it if you did nothing wrong?

Derp

Quite possibly the dumbest analogy you could have come up with, but what do you know, being a washed up convict.

I'll do a favor for you though and pretend like you didn't actually waste everyones time with that nonsense.

How about him Firing Comey for instance. You know the guy who was leading the investigation in to him. Is that a good start?

Comey? The guy that multiple times stated under oath that the president wasn’t being investigated and that the president never asked him to stop investigating Russian influence into the 2016 campaign? That guy?

Tell me how firing him was ever going to stop the investigation please.

What’s so crappy about this is democrats were yelling for Comey to be fired until he was and then suddenly it’s obstruction of justice or an attempt to stop the investigation which never stopped.

Trump said he fired him because of the Russia investigation.....on National TV. He fucking admitted it. WTF is wrong with you?

Nothings wrong with me. See unlike you I .don’t like corruption. I don’t like illegal surveillance or targeting people because you lose elections. It pisses me off when people in positions of trust violate it.

And it annoys me when people blindly parrot responses instead of thinking for themselves. See that makes me a normal human being

So why are you pretending anyone has tried to stop this investigation when if anyone had it would either have been stopped or someone would be in prison?

Trump said he fired Comey BECAUSE OF THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION, on National TV no less.

You pretending to not like corruption is the most hilarious thing I've heard all day.
he's his boss and has every right to fire anyone.

That's not the question I asked.

5 pages in and not one of the sheep can explain why Trump and the GOP would be so hell bent on ending a "pointless investigation".

You know why none of you can answer?

Because Fox News hasn't provided those talking points yet. It's really as simple as that.

5 pages in and not one of the sheep can explain why Trump and the GOP would be so hell bent on ending a "pointless investigation".

You know why none of you can answer?

Because Fox News hasn't provided those talking points yet. It's really as simple as that.
Go back to post # 43 for starters... and to # 41 "2.) Any investigation, such as this, is largely a preconceived prosecution in search of a crime." There is NO evidence that would stand up in court linking Trump to Russia (insofar as collusion), hens it should be shut down ipso facto!!!

Last edited:

If your neighbor stalks you when you're outdoors why would you try to stop it if you did nothing wrong?

Derp

Quite possibly the dumbest analogy you could have come up with, but what do you know, being a washed up convict.

I'll do a favor for you though and pretend like you didn't actually waste everyones time with that nonsense.
It's a perfect analogy you are just to dimwitted to grasp it.

Derp

It's a perfect analogy you are just to dimwitted to grasp it.

"Why would you try to stop it (stalking) if you did nothing wrong?" - Because it has nothing to do with your innocence. 'Stalking', in and of itself, is not considered to be within the scope of our social norms, and while not necessarily illegal, certainly raises just cause for concern and pro activity in addressing it.

Last edited:
Well, let's see: Not one of Mueller's handful of indictments has anything to do with Russian collusion. Some of them involve events that occurred before Trump even announced his candidacy.

By the way, Mueller was FBI Director when the FBI ignored several warnings about the Boston mosque near the Tsarnaev brothers. When confronted with the ignored warnings, Mueller made the obscene claim that the warnings were not sufficiently clear for the FBI to have taken action. One of the warnings came from a moderate Muslim cleric who reported that he saw posters in the upper sanctum of the mosque that called for attacking America, killing Jews, and killing Americans.

Well, let's see: Not one of Mueller's handful of indictments has anything to do with Russian collusion. Some of them involve events that occurred before Trump even announced his candidacy.

By the way, Mueller was FBI Director when the FBI ignored several warnings about the Boston mosque near the Tsarnaev brothers. When confronted with the ignored warnings, Mueller made the obscene claim that the warnings were not sufficiently clear for the FBI to have taken action. One of the warnings came from a moderate Muslim cleric who reported that he saw posters in the upper sanctum of the mosque that called for attacking America, killing Jews, and killing Americans.

Tell us another one... Pinochio!
Opinion | The bombshell in Robert Mueller’s indictments

Forum List

Back