If the Presidential outcome was fraudulent, then so were all the rest.

I never said he was Muslim? Did he convert? I do not understand the conflation? Are you just trolling again?
I can't say he ever converted since I don't know that he was ever a practicing Muslim... but either he never was and didn't convert to Christianity... or he was a practicing Muslim and did convert to Christianity.

It's pretty simple, no? Are you ever not a retard, ShortBus?

Ever???

You're literally calling him a Muslim based on his name; but doing that means Ivanka Trump is not Jewish. No matter how badly you want this, you can't have it both ways.

I did not see any records. To me if you run for president there are sufficient background checks. I trust the system. To me few things are impossible as I am a Patriots fan. Why are you so triggered? Are you bored and want to call me shortbus a few more times? Go right ahead. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
WTF?

You never saw this document...?

birth_certificate_31-768x1024.jpg

... or this one ... ?

Barack-Obamas-birth-certi-007.jpg

I can't say he ever converted since I don't know that he was ever a practicing Muslim... but either he never was and didn't convert to Christianity... or he was a practicing Muslim and did convert to Christianity.

It's pretty simple, no? Are you ever not a retard, ShortBus?

Ever???

You're literally calling him a Muslim based on his name; but doing that means Ivanka Trump is not Jewish. No matter how badly you want this, you can't have it both ways.
When did I call him a Muslim? I said Hussein is a Muslim name. Are you just picking a fight?

When did I call him a Muslim? I said Hussein is a Muslim name. Are you just picking a fight?
LOL

See that? That's why you're known as ShortBus. When you said...

I am? Give me an example. Find someone online with that name who is not Muslim. Thanks.

Does that not imply anyone online with the name, "Hussein," is Muslim?

Was Obama's middle name not, "Hussein?"

LOL

See that? That's why you're known as ShortBus. When you said...

Does that not imply anyone online with the name, "Hussein," is Muslim?

Was Obama's middle name not, "Hussein?"
His name is Barack. Middle name is Husein. I said it was a Muslim name. Didn't say he was Muslim.

LOL

Yeah, prolly a good idea for you to try and pretend like you don't understand English.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Again, are you picking a fight? What is the purpose of this conversation? You said Biden sucks and voted for him. That makes you an idiot and everyone sees that in my Moron Wall of Fame. Congratulations!

Again, are you picking a fight? What is the purpose of this conversation? You said Biden sucks and voted for him. That makes you an idiot and everyone sees that in my Moron Wall of Fame. Congratulations!
LOL

No, ShortBus, picking a fight would entail you being able to fight back. Sadly, you're just making a complete ass of yourself as usual. You literally tried to say Obama is Muslim because he has a Muslim sounding name. But when juxtaposed with Ivanka, you utterly self-destructed. You actually tried to feign not understanding what you yourself wrote.

You've got nothing but hate.

Oh the irony.

1640138109597.png

Only ignorant gate filled republicans believe it was stolen because you were beaten democratically. You scream about it was stolen but failed to recognised you supported the capitol riots to destroy democracy as if it was your birth right to
rule over everyone else. You arrogant pricks.

Yawn.

You've had PROOF of massive election irregularities shoved down your Nazi throat, but you still chant your mantra because,

Well, Orange Man Bad.

LOL

No, ShortBus, picking a fight would entail you being able to fight back. Sadly, you're just making a complete ass of yourself as usual. You literally tried to say Obama is Muslim because he has a Muslim sounding name. But when juxtaposed with Ivanka, you utterly self-destructed. You actually tried to feign not understanding what you yourself wrote.
I said Husein is a Muslim name. Nothing more. You got all triggered. Too easy.

Oh the irony.

View attachment 578398

Yawn.

You've had PROOF of massive election irregularities shoved down your Nazi throat, but you still chant your mantra because,

Well, Orange Man Bad.

Why don't you take the evidence to the supreme court? You've got nothing and you know it. Your big mouth and crying won't change the election result.

Orange man a bloody idiot and the people showed you just that. You have nothing but hate.

I said Husein is a Muslim name. Nothing more. You got all triggered. Too easy.
Liar, you literally challenged another poster to try to find someone named Hussein who isn't Muslim. Meaning you're posting as evidence to support your nonsensical claim that Obama is Muslim, your own self-serving notion that anyone named Hussein, is Muslim.

Meanwhile, here in reality, Obama is actually Christian, not Muslim, despite his middle name. Just like Ivanka is Jewish, despite her last name.

Why do you work so hard to paint yourself as such an abject imbecile, ShortBus?

Liar, you literally challenged another poster to try to find someone named Hussein who isn't Muslim. Meaning you're posting as evidence to support your nonsensical claim that Obama is Muslim, your own self-serving notion that anyone named Hussein, is Muslim.

Meanwhile, here in reality, Obama is actually Christian, not Muslim, despite his middle name. Just like Ivanka is Jewish, despite her last name.

Why do you work so hard to paint yourself as such an abject imbecile, ShortBus?
OK…got me…not at all what was happening but if it makes you feel better. LOL

Such a staunch defender of BHO. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

OK…got me…not at all what was happening but if it makes you feel better. LOL

Such a staunch defender of BHO. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Poor thing, that's exactly what happened. Your own words prove it.

Poor thing, that's exactly what happened. Your own words prove it.
If you look at my moron wall of shame, surada is in it. She always says how Islam is the best. That’s why I made that statement as sort of a joke and was teasing her about BHO. It had little if anything to seriously do with his birth or his religion. I honestly don’t care. But you’re so triggered by me that you jump into my convos and make mountains out of mole hills. Relax.

If you look at my moron wall of shame, surada is in it. She always says how Islam is the best. That’s why I made that statement as sort of a joke and was teasing her about BHO. It had little if anything to seriously do with his birth or his religion. I honestly don’t care. But you’re so triggered by me that you jump into my convos and make mountains out of mole hills. Relax.
LOL

Cries the forum idiot who talks about me in every post he offers. :eusa_doh:

Regardless of your obsession, whatever your motive, you said what you said. I merely demonstrated how retarded what you said was.

LOL

Cries the forum idiot who talks about me in every post he offers. :eusa_doh:

Regardless of your obsession, whatever your motive, you said what you said. I merely demonstrated how retarded what you said was.
OK

Are we done here? Is your temper tantrum over? You’re in my signature. Live with it.

OK

Are we done here? Is your temper tantrum over? You’re in my signature. Live with it.
LOL

ShortBus, no one is forcing you to participate.
icon_rolleyes.gif

As far as your signature, I don't even see it, so who knows why you think I'm bothered by something I don't even see?

Forum List

Back