If the roles were reversed...

impuretrash

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
If this was a skinny black guy surrounded by right wingers who *thought* he might be a member of BLM, would the media report on it? Would you be upset?

I watched the vid, but they never said why they were yelling at him and the vid has no description..just partial. So, does someone want to clue me in?

I watched the vid, but they never said why they were yelling at him and the vid has no description..just partial. So, does someone want to clue me in?

It's from charlottesville.

quotes from the video:

"Are you altright?"
"He altright!"
"Yeah he is! Nazi motherfucker right theeeeere!"
"Take his phone!"
"You think you're gonna go now?"

If each one of them looked at the vids all over the net...and one or two at a time said "enough" and "just stop"...well. Never mind. None will.
We are fighting each other and its stupid. Just STUPID.

I've seen MSM hardly ever headline or even publish, anti-white racism
if they do, it's never for as long as anti-black/etc
I read the news everyday, many sites....one time ABC had 4 out of seven headlines that were about the poor minorities and/or anti-black/muslim racism

Here's another incident from over a year ago of a leftist mob attacking a guy while the police stand by and do nothing. He literally cries out for help as they yank him backwards off his feet.

If this was a skinny black guy surrounded by right wingers who *thought* he might be a member of BLM, would the media report on it? Would you be upset?

"If this was a skinny black guy surrounded by right wingers who *thought* he might be a member of BLM, would the media report on it?"

Of course they would, the worldwide MSM would polarise on the happening and also in some way would blame The Donald for it all.

The worldwide MSM do not even attempt anymore to tone down their Leftist bias and fanatical and hysterical anti-Conservative mantra.

Just mindless mob action. MOST of them will eventually get sickened by their own actions..

Yes it's mindless mob action, but I'm not sure if most will eventually get sickened by their own actions, I think a small percentage of them could, however considering they are basically being encouraged by certain sections of the MSM to attack not only Right-Wingers but also Conservatives and Libertarians I don't think they'll stop until they are FORCIBLY stopped.

According to the Left ALL who disagree with them have no right to Free Speech because that's Hate Speech and also no right to Free Assembly and that includes Conservatives and Libertarians.

Watch it again. At the very beginning when the bearded bald guy is holding him down he says; "This guy is alt-right". Rerun it and put in your hearing aid (just kidding, good to see you)

Yes it's mindless mob action, but I'm not sure if most will eventually get sickened by their own actions, I think a small percentage of them could, however considering they are basically being encouraged by certain sections of the MSM to attack not only Right-Wingers but also Conservatives and Libertarians I don't think they'll stop until they are FORCIBLY stopped.

According to the Left ALL who disagree with them have no right to Free Speech because that's Hate Speech and also no right to Free Assembly and that includes Conservatives and Libertarians.
antifa nazi.jpg

Forum List

Back