"IF" the Vaccines were working--------------people wouldn't be catching the virus right guys?

One of my cousins and her son both contracted debilitating cases of COPVID-19 three weeks after being vaccinated.
Suuure. And they waited for 6 months for medical treatment in Canada then had their votes stolen by antifa.
Go somewhere else, troll.
Oh look, now you get to be a victim too. How exciting for you.
There’s victims everywhere everyday for this or that, no guarantees jack

Has Covaxin been approved in the US?

Covaxin is an inactivated whole virus vaccine, containing SARS-CoV-2 particles that have been chemically deactivated. That means they can no longer infect cells, but still stimulate a protective immune response.

Well, well, it would appear that t...les/documents/Status_COVID_VAX_02July2021.pdf
So my lengthy post was somehow reduced to only my source, but when I click on my content it shows my post my full post. Can we not say “well, well, well in a sarcastic way about a bogus study ? Well, that’s quite frustrating.
The gist of it is Covid information is being pre-screened prior to being allowed for peer review and that’s a bunch of crap. I discovered that the same thing is happening in India, at least according to that link somebody posted on here. Clicking that article leads to another link- check out the first asterisk and read below the chart about dossiers. They come clean about pre-screening in small print under the charts and rolling dates” of dossiers.

I first read that they were doing this when a medical team tried to submit its valid study-after 18 months + of work. The American medical journal would allow it through to the normal peer review process, which is a new requirement now for all potential journal entries on SARS Cov2. That is a political maneuver if I’ve ever seen one and now it seems the same thing is going on in India as well with their own notation.

IOW folks, there has been an extra “screening measure” put in place by various American medical journal orgs, including one that I have followed for years. There was a large governmental donation made to that organization recently….for the record and it seems to have made an impact. It also appears to be the same in India with repressing scientific information.
Have you considered the extra layer of protection is due to the fact that covid is a dangerous, novel virus that is killing millions of people? We all saw what happened when the hydroxychloroquine myth took root and diverted important respurces.
Good try but I’m sorry that makes no sense whatsoever. We’re not talking about some guy working in his basement trying to submit some journal entry (although I would not necessarily rule those people out, just because they’re working out of a basement). These are existing members of the scientific community who have already submitted various journal entries successfully and have had their COVID studies hid under the rug. Do you really not see any problem with this -let’s step off our personal political soap boxes for a minute and please answer that question.

Many of the 600k died from diabetes as well.
i will go with the coroners and medical examiners who attribute the deaths to covid, over a partisan actor with no education or experience in any relevant field that is trying his heart out to politicize a deadly virus.

Surely you understand.

But essentially almost no one died after covid-19 infection, who was not already over 70 or compromised in some way.

so why get it? explain that
Is the question why get something that is 95% effective as opposed to not getting it and having 0% effectiveness?

95% is better than 0%. That's why.

Actually there is no less chance of getting infected if vaccinated.
What improves after vaccination is lesser symptoms, but zero change in getting infected in the first place.
So the vaccines make sense in terms of increased survival.

However, the vaccines have the negative of unknown and potentially future allergic reactions.
For all we know, these genetically modified and totally synthetic vaccines could produce sterility and human extinction.
Way too little testing.

Is the question why get something that is 95% effective as opposed to not getting it and having 0% effectiveness?

What improves after vaccination is lesser symptoms, but zero change in getting infected in the first place.

However, the vaccines have the negative of unknown and potentially future allergic reactions.
For all we know, these genetically modified and totally synthetic vaccines could produce sterility and human extinction.
Way too little testing.
Let’s see the data that says no less chance of getting infected.

Has Covaxin been approved in the US?

Covaxin is an inactivated whole virus vaccine, containing SARS-CoV-2 particles that have been chemically deactivated. That means they can no longer infect cells, but still stimulate a protective immune response.

Well, well, it would appear that t...les/documents/Status_COVID_VAX_02July2021.pdf
So my lengthy post was somehow reduced to only my source, but when I click on my content it shows my post my full post. Can we not say “well, well, well in a sarcastic way about a bogus study ? Well, that’s quite frustrating.
The gist of it is Covid information is being pre-screened prior to being allowed for peer review and that’s a bunch of crap. I discovered that the same thing is happening in India, at least according to that link somebody posted on here. Clicking that article leads to another link- check out the first asterisk and read below the chart about dossiers. They come clean about pre-screening in small print under the charts and rolling dates” of dossiers.

I first read that they were doing this when a medical team tried to submit its valid study-after 18 months + of work. The American medical journal would allow it through to the normal peer review process, which is a new requirement now for all potential journal entries on SARS Cov2. That is a political maneuver if I’ve ever seen one and now it seems the same thing is going on in India as well with their own notation.

IOW folks, there has been an extra “screening measure” put in place by various American medical journal orgs, including one that I have followed for years. There was a large governmental donation made to that organization recently….for the record and it seems to have made an impact. It also appears to be the same in India with repressing scientific information.
We can't trust the cdc, the who, medical journals, the fda, or vaers. They are are all compromised, and no longer have any credibility.
Agree completely. The political infiltration with CDC, WHO, FDA and other orgs have been more obvious with their jockeying for positions and dishonest maneuverings… but you are unfortunately also right we now have medical journals compromised. I was such a fan and even subscribed to weekly and daily notices from one, but learning about this deceptive tactic to deliberately hide information, I’ve canceled those subscriptions even the free ones. I’ll have to find my medical information outside of the states or EU’s control. Australia appears to have several scientific clusters allowing for fair research.

Way too little testing.

Yeah, I'd kind of like to see that too.

Way too little testing.

Don’t get your hopes up.

Way too little testing.

Don’t get your hopes up.

Surely with a bombshell like that he'll come through with the goods.

One of my cousins and her son both contracted debilitating cases of COPVID-19 three weeks after being vaccinated.
Suuure. And they waited for 6 months for medical treatment in Canada then had their votes stolen by antifa.
Go somewhere else, troll.
Oh look, now you get to be a victim too. How exciting for you.
Not only are you a troll, you're demented.

Good try but I’m sorry that makes no sense whatsoever
Of course it makes sense and you are completely silly not only to say it doesn't make sense but also to accept your convoluted idiotic conspiracy theory. You would sooner believe that millions of people who have dedicated their lives to curing diseases and helping people be healthier are now engaged in a large conspiracy to harm people and keep them from being healthier.That is idiotic and I am embarrassed for you

Media and Fauci have been covering up the facts..........the vaccinated are still catching the virus in huge numbers. Fauci is out today trying to blame Republicans and blowing smoke trying to cover his butt----by saying that Republicans are rooting for the virus and people to be unvaccinated.

Who said the vaccines were 100% effective?
who calls them 'vaccines'....

Did you read your link a couple times? Did they get real sick or die? Nope

If we would have had herd immunity 3 months ago perhaps delta would not be suck a big deal in the U.S. today. But it's people like OP.......
that don't agree with you? to fucking bad...people have their own minds, and don't need some piece of shit butting theirs in....you, in other words....you don't like what people choose, stay home with a useless mask on

Media and Fauci have been covering up the facts..........the vaccinated are still catching the virus in huge numbers. Fauci is out today trying to blame Republicans and blowing smoke trying to cover his butt----by saying that Republicans are rooting for the virus and people to be unvaccinated.

No one has covered anything up. That's why from the start the Pfizer and Moderna came with the whole 95% effective statement. It's not a 100% guarantee you won't get the virus.
But you seemed to have brushed past the most important part of the article..which was in bold block black letters. :)

"but the ones with Pfizer and Moderna shots didn't get very sick".​

So the vaccine may not be 100% in protecting from the vaccine, but the ones who got the shot, didn't get very sick.
Compare that to almost 99.901% of current deaths from the variant coming from people who weren't vaccinated?

I gotta ask if you don't want to get the vaccine after reading this...are you dumb?..or just stupid? :)
shit 4 brains...over 6000 people have died directly from the death jab...the problem, is it wasnt anyone close to you, if it was, you might have learned TRUTH

Good try but I’m sorry that makes no sense whatsoever
Of course it makes sense and you are completely silly not only to say it doesn't make sense but also to accept your convoluted idiotic conspiracy theory. You would sooner believe that millions of people who have dedicated their lives to curing diseases and helping people be healthier are now engaged in a large conspiracy to harm people and keep them from being healthier.That is idiotic and I am embarrassed for you
I am absolutely shocked that you ignored my question and deflected!

You have become too predictable for my tastes. You also give Fort Wayne a bad name as I’ve mentioned before.

When a poster claims that only they are right, that only they have the accurate information, and nobody else knows the information, it’s usually based upon the need to feel superior to (or sometimes as good as) others. If you’re implying that that is my position about any issue, even one, you don’t read my posts and that’s your choice of course.

I’ll ask again, but only because I’m the persistent type: Do you not see anything wrong with requiring an extra screening process for only SARS-Cov2 research that prevents medical knowledge from the medical community at large?

I don't know one person who has gotten COVID after getting the vaccine. Not one. On the other hand I knew plenty who were infected BEFORE the vaccines were released.

Keep falling for the lie.
Keep falling for the lie.....your whole life must be in denial of the TRUTH.....sad

Forum List

Back