"IF" the Vaccines were working--------------people wouldn't be catching the virus right guys?

I think you’re just upset because I’m making a good case, so you not only exaggerate but add your own exaggerated falsehoods.
Ah yes, running right down the spiracy nutball checklist.

Nah, i wouldnt be denying you your childish Gish Gallop and holding to and making you understand your own, idiotic theory because i think it is false and idiotic. No sir, its because you are so smart and the conspiracy theory is so great, and i am upset. Give me a break.

What you suggest in your idiotic conspiracy theory is absurd on every level.

I suggest you talk to some actual doctors.
I have never run into a single one who does not think that "flattening the curve" is a horrendously bad idea.
It prevents any epidemic from ever ending.

Media and Fauci have been covering up the facts..........the vaccinated are still catching the virus in huge numbers. Fauci is out today trying to blame Republicans and blowing smoke trying to cover his butt----by saying that Republicans are rooting for the virus and people to be unvaccinated.

6?

Where's the "huge numbers"?
Latest I heard it was about 100 to 150 out of 12.5 million. To the anti-vaxers that's HUGE

Nonsense.
There is no medical professional who will EVER claim that vaccine immunity changes the incidence of infection at all, in any way.
All immunity can do, whether from recovery, vaccination, or inherent, is to reduce symptoms.
Immunity can NEVER prevent infection, at all, in any way.

Media and Fauci have been covering up the facts..........the vaccinated are still catching the virus in huge numbers. Fauci is out today trying to blame Republicans and blowing smoke trying to cover his butt----by saying that Republicans are rooting for the virus and people to be unvaccinated.

6?

How could vaccination at all in any way prevent infection?
What immunity means is that AFTER infection, once the immune system defects infection, it will start building antibodies.
But you have to already be infected before it even starts.
And then producing antibodies still likely takes over a day to end the infection.

From day one they have said the vaccines would be anywhere from 90% to 95% effective yet here you are crowing that it isn't 100% effective, as though you have revealed some classified secret.

When they say 90 to 95% effective, they do NOT mean that only 5 to 10% will get infected.
They only mean that deaths will be reduced from 90 to 95%.
The rate of infection will not and can not be changed by immunity.
Immunity only changes the degree of results after infection.

I'd tell you to take your moronic, idiotic and petty insults and go fuck yourself.
No you wouldn't. You would tinkle in your little panties and cower, if you were face to face with me. That's more a reflection on people like you than it is on me.

And regardless, the conspiracy theory she proposes is idiotic. Look at how surpirsed she was by literally the second thought a person should have when unearthing such a steaming pile of horseshit.

Female? No free pass. Sorry.

6?

Latest I heard it was about 100 to 150 out of 12.5 million. To the anti-vaxers that's HUGE

Nonsense.
There is no medical professional who will EVER claim that vaccine immunity changes the incidence of infection at all, in any way.
All immunity can do, whether from recovery, vaccination, or inherent, is to reduce symptoms.
images (15).jpeg

Who said the vaccines were 100% effective?
who calls them 'vaccines'....
Normal people.

Compare that to almost 99.901% of current deaths from the variant coming from people who weren't vaccinated?
False, many vaccinated people are dying from the Delta variant.
UK study showed they were 6 times more likely to die from it than unvaccinated.

No. They're not. Just stop. :)
It's not even remotely convincing anymore.
It's comes off as pathetic.

I'd tell you to take your moronic, idiotic and petty insults and go fuck yourself.
No you wouldn't. You would tinkle in your little panties and cower, if you were face to face with me. That's more a reflection on people like you than it is on me.

And regardless, the conspiracy theory she proposes is idiotic. Look at how surpirsed she was by literally the second thought a person should have when unearthing such a steaming pile of horseshit.

Female? No free pass. Sorry.

No one said anything about free passes for women you stupid asshole.

None of the women here would need any kind of pass at all. Not for the likes of you for sure, LOL!

6?

Nonsense.
View attachment 512002

Covid infections can only be in air passageways, like sinuses or lungs.
There is no direct means by which the immune system can even monitor those air passageways.
It is only AFTER you have a sufficient infection for cells to be sending out exosomes as a warning, that the immune system can even begin to start producing antibodies.
And the process of producing the antibodies, the antibodies looking for the infection site, etc., can take days.
Anyone who claimed vaccination can prevent covid-19 infection, would be totally lying.
That would require magic.

Normal people.
that leaves you out....

No one has covered anything up. That's why from the start the Pfizer and Moderna came with the whole 95% effective statement. It's not a 100% guarantee you won't get the virus.
But you seemed to have brushed past the most important part of the article..which was in bold block black letters. :)

"but the ones with Pfizer and Moderna shots didn't get very sick".​

So the vaccine may not be 100% in protecting from the vaccine, but the ones who got the shot, didn't get very sick.
Compare that to almost 99.901% of current deaths from the variant coming from people who weren't vaccinated?

I gotta ask if you don't want to get the vaccine after reading this...are you dumb?..or just stupid? :)
shit 4 brains...over 6000 people have died directly from the death jab...the problem, is it wasnt anyone close to you, if it was, you might have learned TRUTH

No. There's been no direct link between any deaths and the vaccine (that's been made by reputable scientists dealing in FACT based peer reviewed study).
Now, does that mean there won't be some? Of course not. It's kind of the warning that comes with every vaccine. There will be side effects. Some people
may suffer the ultimate side effect. But that doesn't change the fact that millions upon millions of people have gotten the vaccine with no major side effects.

Again. Not a reason to refuse the vaccine.

nearly there .
That's not what the experts say. Have you called them to tell them?

Normal people.
that leaves you out....

No, I call them vaccines. But nice try I guess.

so do you when you spew lies and deny TRUTH....stop praying to msm and listen to NEWS

No one has covered anything up. That's why from the start the Pfizer and Moderna came with the whole 95% effective statement. It's not a 100% guarantee you won't get the virus.
But you seemed to have brushed past the most important part of the article..which was in bold block black letters. :)

"but the ones with Pfizer and Moderna shots didn't get very sick".​

So the vaccine may not be 100% in protecting from the vaccine, but the ones who got the shot, didn't get very sick.

I gotta ask if you don't want to get the vaccine after reading this...are you dumb?..or just stupid? :)
shit 4 brains...over 6000 people have died directly from the death jab...the problem, is it wasnt anyone close to you, if it was, you might have learned TRUTH

No. There's been no direct link between any deaths and the vaccine (that's been made by reputable scientists dealing in FACT based peer reviewed study).
Now, does that mean there won't be some? Of course not. It's kind of the warning that comes with every vaccine. There will be side effects. Some people
may suffer the ultimate side effect. But that doesn't change the fact that millions upon millions of people have gotten the vaccine with no major side effects.

Again. Not a reason to refuse the vaccine.
only in a delusional mind that spews the LIES of msm....plenty of reason...sorry you are to stupid to understand that

nearly there .

Normal people.
that leaves you out....

that leaves you out....

so do you when you spew lies and deny TRUTH....stop praying to msm and listen to NEWS
Who prays to the media? Except you card carrying members of the alt-right.
Man, you know things are tough at when your network has its own well paid hack
bringing in the nightly viewers bitching about how his own bosses won't back
his bogus conspiracy theories up. :)

nearly there .

Normal people.
that leaves you out....

that leaves you out....
Jesus, if you just want to troll that's fine but at least be clever. Get a sense of humor and have fun with it. 4th grade taunts and "Na-ah, you are!!1!" is just a bad reflection on you. Seriously,. a good lesson for you is go back and read this thread. Are you really proud of yourself or do you think you're coming off as kind of a knob?

You can have the last word but you should really examine your purpose and ability.

Forum List

Back