"IF" the Vaccines were working--------------people wouldn't be catching the virus right guys?

But you Do trust the FDA yes?
Yep. It's called a safe bet. I do trust the experts. This is trust based on the evidence that is their mountain of successes. I do NOT trust non-scientist, paid lying bloggers with partisan agendas who know less about vaccines than does a pile of dog shit. Because I am not retarded.

Dean wasn't on this thread, you idiot.
It's the first 4 letters of your nick, ya whiny little twat. I have enough little attack poodles following me around here, I don't need another.

I'm pretty sure those are not the first four letters of my nick.

Hold on! I'm right here, I'll ask...

Me- are those the first--

Me- No it ain't and quit talkin to that lefty loon before you get some on ya...

Media and Fauci have been covering up the facts..........the vaccinated are still catching the virus in huge numbers. Fauci is out today trying to blame Republicans and blowing smoke trying to cover his butt----by saying that Republicans are rooting for the virus and people to be unvaccinated.

Once again you posted a link that you didn’t read. If you had you wouldn’t have crowed about vaccine failure.

All of the people who got sick were over 50 and had pre-existing conditions. The person who died did not receive a US approved vaccine, they received a vaccine developed and produced in India.

Even the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have a 95% efficacy rating. That means that out of every 100 people who get the vaccine, five will still get Covid, but they won’t get the most serious form of Covid and they won’t die.

At this point all of the smart people and all of the Democrats have gotten vaccinated. The people who are getting Covid and dying are Republicans who have been calling this thing a hoax since day one.

It’s hard to have sympathy for those who have a way of saving their own lives and choose not to take it for political reasons.

Remember there are no US approved vaccines yet either.

While I finally did decide to get vaccinated, it is not at all clear cut.
These are not normal vaccines, but rushed totally artificial, mass produced at a factory.
They contain a corona spike protein, but nothing directly from a real virus, so it is not at all clear what the long term biological effects may be? Since all the covid deaths are actually from an over active immune system, it is easy to imagine how hyping up the immune system with another corona spike could be very dangerous. The potential for future allergic reactions is high.

Well, no. The body creating the spike protein is not how people are dying from an over active immune response. Sounds neat though.

But obviously we would have had public health care by now if the whole entire medical provider community was not guilty of attempting to maximize profits even though it greatly harms the public.

Without question, we have the highest quality health care in the world and we do not have months-long waiting lists as folks die daily waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

These are not normal vaccines, but rushed totally artificial, mass produced at a factory.
"rushed totally artificial"

You have literally no idea what that phrase means. None whatsoever. You know your arguments are exceedigly weak and dumb, so you are desperately trying to gin them up with colorful, ignorant appeals to emotion.
He's correct actually....almost all vaccine regimens have been four to five years in the making.....NOT MONTHS.

jo
The mRNA vaccine has been in the making for longer than 4 or 5 years.

Media and Fauci have been covering up the facts..........the vaccinated are still catching the virus in huge numbers. Fauci is out today trying to blame Republicans and blowing smoke trying to cover his butt----by saying that Republicans are rooting for the virus and people to be unvaccinated.

No one has covered anything up. That's why from the start the Pfizer and Moderna came with the whole 95% effective statement. It's not a 100% guarantee you won't get the virus.
But you seemed to have brushed past the most important part of the article..which was in bold block black letters. :)

"but the ones with Pfizer and Moderna shots didn't get very sick".​

So the vaccine may not be 100% in protecting from the vaccine, but the ones who got the shot, didn't get very sick.
Compare that to almost 99.901% of current deaths from the variant coming from people who weren't vaccinated?

I gotta ask if you don't want to get the vaccine after reading this...are you dumb?..or just stupid? :)
shit 4 brains...over 6000 people have died directly from the death jab...the problem, is it wasnt anyone close to you, if it was, you might have learned TRUTH

No. There's been no direct link between any deaths and the vaccine (that's been made by reputable scientists dealing in FACT based peer reviewed study).
Now, does that mean there won't be some? Of course not. It's kind of the warning that comes with every vaccine. There will be side effects. Some people
may suffer the ultimate side effect. But that doesn't change the fact that millions upon millions of people have gotten the vaccine with no major side effects.

Again. Not a reason to refuse the vaccine.

Nonsense.
The CDC has recorded about 6000 "selected" covid-19 vaccine deaths.
("selected" means a plausible link has been verified.)

{...
Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 331 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 6, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 5,946 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
...}
You mean AS REPORTED don't you?
With AS REPORTED being the key words.

{... recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.
For public awareness and in the interest of transparency, CDC is providing timely updates on the following serious adverse events of interest:
  • Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States. Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, can occur after any vaccination. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.
  • Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) after Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 vaccination is rare. As of July 6, 2021, more than 12.6 million doses of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine have been given in the United States. CDC and FDA identified 38 confirmed reports of people who got the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and later developed TTS. Women younger than 50 years old especially should be aware of the rare but increased risk of this adverse event. There are other COVID-19 vaccine options available for which this risk has not been seen. Learn more about J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS.
    • To date, two confirmed cases of TTS following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Moderna) have been reported to VAERS after more than 318 million doses of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines administered in the United States. Based on available data, there is not an increased risk for TTS after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.
  • Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. As of July 6, 2021, VAERS has received 971 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received COVID-19 vaccine. Most cases have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), particularly in male adolescents and young adults. Through follow-up, including medical record reviews, CDC and FDA have confirmed 594 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis. CDC and its partners are investigating these reports to assess whether there is a relationship to COVID-19 vaccination. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and myocarditis.
...}

But obviously we would have had public health care by now if the whole entire medical provider community was not guilty of attempting to maximize profits even though it greatly harms the public.

Without question, we have the highest quality health care in the world and we do not have months-long waiting lists as folks die daily waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

Actually the US has one of the WORST quality health care system in the world.
We have people dying all the time because they simply are denied.
And in countries with public health care, NO ONE dies waiting.
The waiting lists are only for non-critical procedures.

{...
  • Surgical error deaths are the third-leading cause of death in the United States.
  • At least 250,000 people are killed by medical errors every year.
...}

Nonsense.
There is no medical professional who will EVER claim that vaccine immunity changes the incidence of infection at all, in any way.
All immunity can do, whether from recovery, vaccination, or inherent, is to reduce symptoms.
Immunity can NEVER prevent infection, at all, in any way.

i-qgxN5wZ-Th.gif

You have literally no idea what that phrase means. None whatsoever. You know your arguments are exceedigly weak and dumb, so you are desperately trying to gin them up with colorful, ignorant appeals to emotion.
He's correct actually....almost all vaccine regimens have been four to five years in the making.....NOT MONTHS.

jo
The mRNA vaccine has been in the making for longer than 4 or 5 years.

The mRNA vaccine is a technique, not a particular vaccine.
It is a means of how you can produce any vaccine, not that we started on the covid-19 vaccine "longer than 4 or 5 years".
We did start on the covid-19 back in 2009, but that is because the SARS virus was also a coronavirus and they were able to use that.
But normally it takes more like 6 years to make and test a vaccine.

Who said the vaccines were 100% effective?
1626139550980.png

1626139707036.png

1626139900462.png

1626139875756.png

Attachments

• 1626139649428.png
    1626139649428.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 10
Neat fantasy.

But in reality, we have just about the worst health outcomes of any first world country, despite spending much more per capita. And its the #1 cause of bankruptcy, with one of the top complaints being the amount of time we have to wait for care.

Actually the US has one of the WORST quality health care system in the world.
We have people dying all the time because they simply are denied.
And in countries with public health care, NO ONE dies waiting.
The waiting lists are only for non-critical procedures.

{...
  • Surgical error deaths are the third-leading cause of death in the United States.
  • At least 250,000 people are killed by medical errors every year.
...}

i-t2Vcm8c-S.jpg

6 people. Wow. Fauci should resign immediately. It's his fault totally. Off with his head now.

jo

I think you’re just upset because I’m making a good case, so you not only exaggerate but add your own exaggerated falsehoods.
Ah yes, running right down the spiracy nutball checklist.

Nah, i wouldnt be denying you your childish Gish Gallop and holding to and making you understand your own, idiotic theory because i think it is false and idiotic. No sir, its because you are so smart and the conspiracy theory is so great, and i am upset. Give me a break.

What you suggest in your idiotic conspiracy theory is absurd on every level.

I suggest you talk to some actual doctors.
I have never run into a single one who does not think that "flattening the curve" is a horrendously bad idea.
It prevents any epidemic from ever ending.
Indeed...and there's this behind the scenes with the inventor of mRNA vaccine who publicly came out against using it immediately censored as well as YouTube deleting his information.

"June 11, 2021, the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology,1 Dr. Robert Malone, spoke out on the DarkHorse podcast about the potential dangers of COVID-19 gene therapy injections, hosted by Bret Weinstein, Ph.D. The podcast was quickly erased from YouTube and Weinstein was issued a warning.

I'd like your opinion on the following: "Coincidentally, a peer-reviewed risk-benefit analysis was in fact published in the medical journal Vaccines the same day Malone spoke to Carlson. It revealed that the number needed to vaccinate (NNTV) to prevent one COVID-19 death using the Pfizer injection is between 9,000 and 50,000, and that for every three COVID-19 deaths prevented, two are killed by the injection. According to the authors, “This lack of clear benefit should cause governments to rethink their vaccination policy.”

More from above source: In his interview, Malone noted that he had warned the FDA that the spike protein — which the COVID-19 shots instruct your cells to make — could pose a health risk.

"The FDA dismissed his concerns, saying they did not believe the spike protein was biologically active. Besides, the vaccine makers specifically designed the injections so that the spike protein would stick and not float about freely. As it turns out, they were wrong on both accounts."

Neat fantasy.

But in reality, we have just about the worst health outcomes of any first world country, despite spending much more per capita. And its the #1 cause of bankruptcy, with one of the top complaints being the amount of time we have to wait for care.

Isn't it peculiar that so many people come from around the world to have medical procedures here in America?

i-pK9qS9R-S.jpg

Nonsense.
There is no medical professional who will EVER claim that vaccine immunity changes the incidence of infection at all, in any way.
All immunity can do, whether from recovery, vaccination, or inherent, is to reduce symptoms.
Immunity can NEVER prevent infection, at all, in any way.

i-qgxN5wZ-Th.gif

Vaccines train your immune system at how to identify and attack infections.
That in no way can at all prevent any infection, ever.
There is no way the immune system can tell what is living in the air passages.
The first warning does not even begin until cells start dying and they sent out exosomes as a message.
Only after these exosome messages does the immune system even suspect there is a problem.
And only after that does it even begin to start producing antibodies.

Whataver worms have burrowed into Dr. Malone's brain have destroyed his reason and credibility. His basic, false claim is that it is cytotoxic. This is false.

around the world to have medical procedures here in America?
And yet we have the worst outcomes of the first world countries, despite spending the most per capita. Yet we still go bankrupt over basic lifesaving care (like broken bones), and yet still we have long wait times.

Neat fantasy.

Isn't it peculiar that so many people come from around the world to have medical procedures here in America?

i-pK9qS9R-S.jpg

It is not at all unusual that the most wealthy people in the world would come to the US for treatment, because we pay doctor twice what they are paid in any other country.
That high pay does not mean US doctors are better in general, just that they are the highest paid.
In fact, it is easy to show the US has some of the worst health care in the world, for those who are not wealthy.

{...
Recent studies of medical errors have estimated errors may account for as many as 251,000 deaths annually in the United States (U.S)., making medical errors the third leading cause of death. Error rates are significantly higher in the U.S. than in other developed countries such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany and the United Kingdom (U.K). At the same time less than 10 percent of medical errors are reported. This study describes the results of an investigation of the effectiveness of the implementation of the MEDMARX Medication Error Reporting system in 25 hospitals in Pennsylvania. Data were collected on 17,000 errors reported by participating hospitals over a 12-month period. Latent growth curve analysis revealed that reporting of errors by health care providers increased significantly over the four quarters. At the same time, the proportion of corrective actions taken by the hospitals remained relatively constant over the 12 months. A simulation model was constructed to examine the effect of potential organizational changes resulting from error reporting. Four interventions were simulated. The results suggest that improving patient safety requires more than voluntary reporting. Organizational changes need to be implemented and institutionalized as well.
...}

Forum List

Back