"IF" the Vaccines were working--------------people wouldn't be catching the virus right guys?

Media and Fauci have been covering up the facts..........the vaccinated are still catching the virus in huge numbers. Fauci is out today trying to blame Republicans and blowing smoke trying to cover his butt----by saying that Republicans are rooting for the virus and people to be unvaccinated.

it's a Bunch of Horse shit..
a NWO Takeover. Period.

Vaccines only work if a majority of people get them since about 45% of the country are taking Donald Trump's advice and refusing the vaccine that means we don't enough people who are immune for herd immunity.

the funny thing is that both Trump and his wife and all of their kids and grandchildren are all vaccinated. Trump got the vaccine within a week of it being released, at the same time he was telling his followers to not get it.
And of course the lead media/Fox vaxxer Tucker Carlson got HIS shot as early on as possible
Yep, of course TSMC got his shots a long time ago.

But you Do trust the FDA yes?
Yep. It's called a safe bet. I do trust the experts. This is trust based on the evidence that is their mountain of successes. I do NOT trust non-scientist, paid lying bloggers with partisan agendas who know less about vaccines than does a pile of dog shit. Because I am not retarded.
but you are delusional...i bet you put your whole basket of faith in the QUACK-fake-i....

Media and Fauci have been covering up the facts..........the vaccinated are still catching the virus in huge numbers. Fauci is out today trying to blame Republicans and blowing smoke trying to cover his butt----by saying that Republicans are rooting for the virus and people to be unvaccinated.

6 people. Wow. Fauci should resign immediately. It's his fault totally. Off with his head now.
well, hopefully #7 is someone close to you....maybe then, you will get your head out of your ass, and learn TRUTH
fake-i is a QUACK that believes nothing IT wrote, and lies to AMERICANS on a daily basis...this shit stain also flip-flops on a daily basis
but hey, all you brain dead, scum demonRATS jump right on that boat as long as TRUMP isnt running the show....pathetic shit stains you scum demonRATS are

The paperwork that I got with my vaccine said that it would not prevent me from either catching or passing on the virus, but only that if I did catch it I would not get seriously ill. That's good enough for me.

To me, the interrogatory at the top of this thread yields an answer of, "No." Nobody promised me I would or could not be infected by this virus.
and you were stupid enough to fall for the propaganda spewed by the QUACK--fake-i, and the scum demonRATS

Once again you posted a link that you didn’t read. If you had you wouldn’t have crowed about vaccine failure.

All of the people who got sick were over 50 and had pre-existing conditions. The person who died did not receive a US approved vaccine, they received a vaccine developed and produced in India.

Even the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines have a 95% efficacy rating. That means that out of every 100 people who get the vaccine, five will still get Covid, but they won’t get the most serious form of Covid and they won’t die.

At this point all of the smart people and all of the Democrats have gotten vaccinated. The people who are getting Covid and dying are Republicans who have been calling this thing a hoax since day one.

It’s hard to have sympathy for those who have a way of saving their own lives and choose not to take it for political reasons.
you best throw a link out stating: 'all of the Democrats have gotten vaccinated. The people who are getting Covid and dying are Republicans'
your so full of shit.....polly want a cracker?

So, why risk DEATH or serious nerve damage from the "vaccine" when there's a 99.7% survival rate?
Because there's also a very big "Bad complications for the rest of your life" rate. I hope you like lugging an oxygen bottle around.

In Peru, where the lambda variant dominates, the death rate is 9.3%. That variant is spreading all over.

The number of deaths from the vaccine in the USA is ... 3. Apparently, blood clots from the J+J vaccine contributed to 3 deaths. That's it. And that issue has been addressed. No, it's not 6000. Just because someone dropped dead after getting the vaccine doesn't mean the vaccine caused it. With 300+ million doses admistered, the statistics say that some people are going to drop dead of other causes after getting the vaccine.

Needless to say, 3 < 600,000 and rising.

But you Do trust the FDA yes?
Yep. It's called a safe bet. I do trust the experts. This is trust based on the evidence that is their mountain of successes. I do NOT trust non-scientist, paid lying bloggers with partisan agendas who know less about vaccines than does a pile of dog shit. Because I am not retarded.
Soooo...they have not yet endorsed the vaccine and yet you take it anyway? What's wrong with this picture dude?

The paperwork that I got with my vaccine said that it would not prevent me from either catching or passing on the virus, but only that if I did catch it I would not get seriously ill. That's good enough for me.

To me, the interrogatory at the top of this thread yields an answer of, "No." Nobody promised me I would or could not be infected by this virus.
and you were stupid enough to fall for the propaganda spewed by the QUACK--fake-i, and the scum demonRATS
Funny part here...cuz I knew what he was going to say almost word for word....is that the FDA has so far refused to endorse any of the so called Vaccines ( non Vaccines ) and yet he says.....he trusts them. So you can see here a beautiful, and now archived example of how the lemming mind of the left functions.

JO

Because there's also a very big "Bad complications for the rest of your life" rate. I hope you like lugging an oxygen bottle around.
no one asked you. It's our business. why do you think you need to enter into my world? You're a schmoo I don't need schmoo's in my world, stay away. Especially your vaccinated delta you created.

Vaccines only work if a majority of people get them since about 45% of the country are taking Donald Trump's advice and refusing the vaccine that means we don't enough people who are immune for herd immunity.

the funny thing is that both Trump and his wife and all of their kids and grandchildren are all vaccinated. Trump got the vaccine within a week of it being released, at the same time he was telling his followers to not get it.
And of course the lead media/Fox vaxxer Tucker Carlson got HIS shot as early on as possible
and?

no one asked you. It's our business. why do you think you need to enter into my world? You're a schmoo I don't need schmoo's in my world, stay away. Especially your vaccinated delta you created.
Yep your body your choice.....my body my choice.... I choose no vaccine and that is also none of your business....but I know you disagree now don't you?

Yep your body your choice.....my body my choice.... I choose no vaccine and that is also none of your business....but I know you disagree now don't you?
you meant that at mamooth right?

you meant that at mamooth right?
yes

then why are they afraid of unvaccinated people? explain
Because the vaccine doesn’t work for everyone and the more the virus spreads among unvaccinated people, the more variants arise.
So, why risk DEATH or serious nerve damage from the "vaccine" when there's a 99.7% survival rate?
It's a damn good question and they don't really have any answer for it except to try to make a much bigger Boogie man out of the Virus than it really is.
When you look at the actual numbers there is no question that it is being overdramatized....you could do the same thing to Automobiles, Cigarettes and Alcoholic beverages.....but none of those would require getting the "STATE APPROVED" death injection.

then why are they afraid of unvaccinated people? explain
Because the vaccine doesn’t work for everyone and the more the virus spreads among unvaccinated people, the more variants arise.
It's a damn good question and they don't really have any answer for it except to try to make a much bigger Boogie man out of the Virus than it really is.
When you look at the actual numbers there is no question that it is being overdramatized....you could do the same thing to Automobiles, Cigarettes and Alcoholic beverages.....but none of those would require getting the "STATE APPROVED" death injection.
100% Agree!

xdddddddddddsssss.jpg

Forum List

Back