"IF" the Vaccines were working--------------people wouldn't be catching the virus right guys?

Love, I can help you there too babycakes...with both of the employees that died. They had just gotten their vaccinations------they were both officially listed as covid deaths of the unvaccinated because the health providers and departments claimed oh well they must have contacted the virus before the shots and we just missed it. This allows the health providers to escape liability and screws up the stats as instead of blaming the vaccine.

You need to look at the qualifiers....FULLY VACCINATED.

The vaccines are giving people the virus-----if they get sick or die right away after exposure, they aren't considered fully vaccinated.

1626114805237.png

Media and Fauci have been covering up the facts..........the vaccinated are still catching the virus in huge numbers. Fauci is out today trying to blame Republicans and blowing smoke trying to cover his butt----by saying that Republicans are rooting for the virus and people to be unvaccinated.

Who said the vaccines were 100% effective?
6 VACCINATED people out of 92 at an OPEN AIR event caught the virus. Many of these people in attendance would have been young thusly unlikely to catch the virus while others would have already had the virus and also unlikely to catch it-----------------the vaccines are about as effective as not having any vaccines or worse up the chances of catching the virus.

And don't get me started on the 2 vaccinated Kung Flu Marys who were supposedly fully vaccinated before coming to america------did their "vaccines" infect them or did their vaccines infect them. I say this as 3 just fully vaccinated employees of my husband this morning have come down with the virus---------
The vast, vast, vast, vast majority in the hospital or dead....not vaccinated, its not even close
But but but, maybe the Biden One World Govt only counts those who didnt' get vaccinated! I hope Tucker gives me more information tonite!!! Maga
They count everyone, tard.

Edit.
Whoops. Take that back. On my phone and didnt see the name I was responding to. Satire looks a lot like their posts these days.

Last edited:
Media and Fauci have been covering up the facts..........the vaccinated are still catching the virus in huge numbers. Fauci is out today trying to blame Republicans and blowing smoke trying to cover his butt----by saying that Republicans are rooting for the virus and people to be unvaccinated.

Something's amiss: The vaccine keeps you from getting it AND much harder for you to transmit it to others, vaxxed or not. And a lot of people still wear masks, shelter in and avoid groups. Viruses only stay alive at best a few days without a host to replicate in, so where are all the new cases coming from?

What has Joe and Tony lied about and fucked up now?
If the two vaccinated from INDIA infected the other 4---------then that means clearly that the vaccinated are carriers.
That's why everyone should get the vaccine, dummy.
IT
ISNT
A
VACCINE
None of this is real!

We're all Gods!

The Earth is flat!

Area 51 houses aliens!

911 inside job!

The Moon landing? Don't make me laugh!

The Bilderbergs run everything!

Windmills cause cancer!

Trump won!

And the Trump boobs wonder why sane people point & laugh.
There are very few sane leftists. Sorry.

6 VACCINATED people out of 92 at an OPEN AIR event caught the virus. Many of these people in attendance would have been young thusly unlikely to catch the virus while others would have already had the virus and also unlikely to catch it-----------------the vaccines are about as effective as not having any vaccines or worse up the chances of catching the virus.

And don't get me started on the 2 vaccinated Kung Flu Marys who were supposedly fully vaccinated before coming to america------did their "vaccines" infect them or did their vaccines infect them. I say this as 3 just fully vaccinated employees of my husband this morning have come down with the virus---------
The vast, vast, vast, vast majority in the hospital or dead....not vaccinated, its not even close

Indeed, there have been around three dozen deaths in Springfield, MO in past couple weeks. They were ALL unvaccinated.

Did you run that by Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson?

Indeed, there have been around three dozen deaths in Springfield, MO in past couple weeks. They were ALL unvaccinated.

How is UNVACCINATED defined is the key hun......How is FULLY VACCINATED defined.........and what are the GREY areas---those getting the vaccines who die after the first or second and because of these doses. And oh that BOOSTER SHOT is going to add a whole new level of lets play word games.

How is UNVACCINATED defined is the key hun......How is FULLY VACCINATED defined.........and what are the GREY areas---those getting the vaccines who die after the first or second and because of these doses. And oh that BOOSTER SHOT is going to add a whole new level of lets play word games.
2weeks after 2nd shot is fully vaccinated. Or in the case of single shots then 2 weeks after it.

Not complicated.

One must not remain an abject clown for life TurtleGirl. You are not entirely stupid, so stop acting a-fool!

Something's amiss: The vaccine keeps you from getting it AND much harder for you to transmit it to others, vaxxed or not. And a lot of people still wear masks, shelter in and avoid groups. Viruses only stay alive at best a few days without a host to replicate in, so where are all the new cases coming from?

What has Joe and Tony lied about and fucked up now?
If the two vaccinated from INDIA infected the other 4---------then that means clearly that the vaccinated are carriers.
That's why everyone should get the vaccine, dummy.
IT
ISNT
A
VACCINE
None of this is real!

We're all Gods!

The Earth is flat!

Area 51 houses aliens!

911 inside job!

The Moon landing? Don't make me laugh!

The Bilderbergs run everything!

Windmills cause cancer!

Trump won!

And the Trump boobs wonder why sane people point & laugh.
WTF are you talking about? Its not a conspiracy. Unless you dont believe in science :lol:

Medicinenet Medical Dictionary

Vaccine: “Microbial preparations of killed or modified microorganisms that can stimulate an immune response in the body to prevent future infection with similar microorganisms. These preparations are usually delivered by injection.”

Covid 19 shot doesnt do that. It injects messenger rna that tells our cells to make something, so it will destroy it with anti-bodies.
These vaccines work on a new principle. They use messenger RNA, which tricks the cell to make one protein of the virus, the so-called spike. The human immune system recognizes this protein and makes antibodies against it.
messenger RNA

[ˈˌmesnjər ˌär ˌen ˈā]

NOUN
  1. the form of RNA in which genetic information transcribed from DNA as a sequence of bases is transferred to a ribosome.
Some of you moonbats are truly pathetic.

It's true. The Bidentakeourrights Govt might be just calling every dead person "unvaccinated." How are we to know. We should avoid vaccinations just in case. It's the only prudent thing to do! Who knows. They might be infecting us with liberalism or putting "trackers" in us or introducing foreign substances to our precious bodily fluids

My husband works in a crossover field that covers people in two large fields---------his company requires vaccinations at this point-----so we are seeing the results of hundreds of "vaccinated" people. Effective? Ummm...try more like makes the vaccinated infected and thus carriers for the virus......3 more of the recently fully vaccinated have come down sick---with the Kung Flu---------Since they have symptoms, they are more than capable of spreading the disease so they and their teams are all now down for the next several days at a minimum. 2 deaths in the last 2 months have also occurred among those getting vaccinated.
Please spare us your anecdotal evidence and junk science - PLEASE?

How is fully vaccinated defined is the question...​

(In other words, people dying from the vaccine are considered to be unvaccinated, which explains why I am seeing people dying from the vaccine and other countries are saying that those that are vaccinated are dying. The 94% or 95% quote of the unvaccinated is a bullshit quote and the CDC knows this.) Its all a Silly WORD GAME.

Have You Been Fully Vaccinated?​

In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: ±

• 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
  • 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated.

If you have a condition or are taking medications that weaken your immune system, you may NOT be fully protected even if you are fully vaccinated. Talk to your healthcare provider. Even after vaccination, you may need to continue taking all precautions.

One must not remain an abject clown for life TurtleGirl. You are not entirely stupid, so stop acting a-fool!
I have doubts.

AGAIN Happy, the CLUE is in the word meaning....of what FULLY VACCINATED ACTUALLY MEANS. 2 weeks after final shot if their are no documented health issues. So when the vaccine gives the vaccinated the virus-----and the natural course of the virus is just a few days---they don't get listed as death of the vaccinated.

AGAIN Happy, the CLUE is in the word meaning....of what FULLY VACCINATED ACTUALLY MEANS. 2 weeks after final shot if their are no documented health issues. So when the vaccine gives the vaccinated the virus-----and the natural course of the virus is just a few days---they don't get listed as death of the vaccinated.
The vaccine doesn't give anyone the virus, that's impossible. Jesus Christ learn how things work.

Love, I can help you there too babycakes...with both of the employees that died. They had just gotten their vaccinations------they were both officially listed as covid deaths of the unvaccinated because the health providers and departments claimed oh well they must have contacted the virus before the shots and we just missed it. This allows the health providers to escape liability and screws up the stats as instead of blaming the vaccine.

You need to look at the qualifiers....FULLY VACCINATED.

The vaccines are giving people the virus-----if they get sick or die right away after exposure, they aren't considered fully vaccinated.

View attachment 511868
Hmmmm...childish and insulting and completely tries to blow smoke when confronted with an important fact----how the term FULLY VACCINATED is defined when taking stats. Your response is duly noted----you are either a completely idiotic child or Troll who never wants to hear the facts.

The vaccine doesn't give anyone the virus, that's impossible. Jesus Christ learn how things work.
And yet those with the vaccine are catching the virus and also dying of several different issues. The vaccines are certainly doing something....

think it is messing with people immune response which might be letting this virus and other things in instead of keeping them out that normally wouldn't have occured.

Last edited:

And yet those with the vaccine are catching the virus and also dying of several different issues. The vaccines are certainly doing something....
You're cognitively damaged if this is the conclusion you are coming to. The vaccines are not 100% and compared to the unvaccinated they make up only a small, teeny-tiny percentage.

The vaccines are the equivalent of sugar water, the only reason that people are dying from the sugar water is that people are being murdered to hide the sugar water shots. This is the biggest con in the history of the Earth

Forum List

Back