"IF" the Vaccines were working--------------people wouldn't be catching the virus right guys?

The vaccines are not 100% and compared to the unvaccinated they make up only a small, teeny-tiny percentage.
and created the delta version. I know, you don't like facts.

The vaccines created the delta variant? That's rich.
how else does the delta get released then? it wasn't out there until after the vaccines. You know this right? come on dude, don't stay stupid your entire life.

This is a virus that starts out with a 99.3% or better survival rate
100 minus 99.3 is 0.7. If our immune systems are 99.7% effective, then 0.7% is the amount of people who could "potentially" be helped. Unfortunately, the vaccine likely kills far more people than 0.7%

Media and Fauci have been covering up the facts..........the vaccinated are still catching the virus in huge numbers. Fauci is out today trying to blame Republicans and blowing smoke trying to cover his butt----by saying that Republicans are rooting for the virus and people to be unvaccinated.

Who said the vaccines were 100% effective?
6 VACCINATED people out of 92 at an OPEN AIR event caught the virus. Many of these people in attendance would have been young thusly unlikely to catch the virus while others would have already had the virus and also unlikely to catch it-----------------the vaccines are about as effective as not having any vaccines or worse up the chances of catching the virus.

And don't get me started on the 2 vaccinated Kung Flu Marys who were supposedly fully vaccinated before coming to america------did their "vaccines" infect them or did their vaccines infect them. I say this as 3 just fully vaccinated employees of my husband this morning have come down with the virus---------
The vast, vast, vast, vast majority in the hospital or dead....not vaccinated, its not even close
AGAIN Happy, the CLUE is in the word meaning....of what FULLY VACCINATED ACTUALLY MEANS. 2 weeks after final shot if their are no documented health issues. So when the vaccine gives the vaccinated the virus-----and the natural course of the virus is just a few days---they don't get listed as death of the vaccinated.
The vaccine doesn't give anyone the virus, that's impossible. Jesus Christ learn how things work.
People who get vaccinated are DYING. They get covid or delta, and then they DIE.

Post a link then, liar.

They get covid or delta, and then they DIE.

Covid or delta? Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about.
A whole person died days after getting vaccinated. Wow, out of tens of millions a person died after taking the vaccine. You might as well say that carrots kill people because millions of people die shortly after eating them.

I hear if you have the vaccine and catch COVID-19 you will have minor problems and not end up in the hospital.

If true that sounds just fine to me.

I hate hospitals even though I have only stayed overnight in a hospital twice. (I do like nurses.)

Media and Fauci have been covering up the facts..........the vaccinated are still catching the virus in huge numbers. Fauci is out today trying to blame Republicans and blowing smoke trying to cover his butt----by saying that Republicans are rooting for the virus and people to be unvaccinated.

6 VACCINATED people out of 92 at an OPEN AIR event caught the virus. Many of these people in attendance would have been young thusly unlikely to catch the virus while others would have already had the virus and also unlikely to catch it-----------------the vaccines are about as effective as not having any vaccines or worse up the chances of catching the virus.

And don't get me started on the 2 vaccinated Kung Flu Marys who were supposedly fully vaccinated before coming to america------did their "vaccines" infect them or did their vaccines infect them. I say this as 3 just fully vaccinated employees of my husband this morning have come down with the virus---------
The vast, vast, vast, vast majority in the hospital or dead....not vaccinated, its not even close
AGAIN Happy, the CLUE is in the word meaning....of what FULLY VACCINATED ACTUALLY MEANS. 2 weeks after final shot if their are no documented health issues. So when the vaccine gives the vaccinated the virus-----and the natural course of the virus is just a few days---they don't get listed as death of the vaccinated.
The vaccine doesn't give anyone the virus, that's impossible. Jesus Christ learn how things work.
My daughter will tell you otherwise. And there are two others I know who got ill and ran a fever after receiving the vaccine. I like liars like you, you think you're important, and really you're just a knat.
You're anecdotal bullshit is desperate. Where is there any real evidence that people who have been vaccinated are dropping like flies?

Please note that of the 117 deaths listed 50 of them were fully vaccinated---------which is what roughly 45% of the dead were FULLY VACCINATED not the 5 or 6% implied by the 94 or 95% nonsense....

I wonder how many of the partially vaccinated died in the 67...

A whole person died days after getting vaccinated. Wow, out of tens of millions a person died after taking the vaccine. You might as well say that carrots kill people because millions of people die shortly after eating them.
you think that's the only one, is outstanding. you really are that stupid.

have they worked?
Hell yes.

1626118667771.png

A whole person died
There are PLENTY more on the Vaccine Censorship thread.

My daughter will tell you otherwise. And there are two others I know who got ill and ran a fever after receiving the vaccine. I like liars like you, you think you're important, and really you're just a knat.
You're anecdotal bullshit is desperate. Where is there any real evidence that people who have been vaccinated are dropping like flies?

Please note that of the 117 deaths listed 50 of them were fully vaccinated---------which is what roughly 45% of the dead were FULLY VACCINATED not the 5 or 6% implied by the 94 or 95% nonsense....

I wonder how many of the partially vaccinated died in the 67...

Your own link throws enough shade against your argument that I don't need to. You should try reading it.

This is the biggest scam/fraud in the history of humanity.

They took the fucking cold virus, manipulated it a bit, and called it something new and scary sounding, then used it to do fraudulent junk-mail voting and now to further erode liberty.

People need to be shot for this bullshit.

The vaccines are not 100% and compared to the unvaccinated they make up only a small, teeny-tiny percentage.

Actually there is precedents for it............

Vaccines cut down the number of virus in the body leaving only those not affected by the vaccines or having some other adaption that allows them to live and REPRODUCE.

The vaccine wipes out the inferior older strains leaving only the new and more evolved strain such as the Delta that goes on to reproduce and spread which in this case spreads easier.......

A whole person died
There are PLENTY more on the Vaccine Censorship thread.

I'm not bouncing around threads to help you prove a point. If you have something then post it here. I'm not giving you any wingnut welfare.

Actually there is precedents for it............

Vaccines cut down the number of virus in the body leaving only those not affected by the vaccines or having some other adaption that allows them to live and REPRODUCE.

The vaccine wipes out the inferior older strains leaving only the new and more evolved strain such as the Delta that goes on to reproduce and spread which in this case spreads easier.......

Variants happen the more people who get infected, full stop. Old or new strains create newer ones. The only way to slow down the number of new variants is to reduce the number of hosts.

Forum List

Back