If the whistleblower is John Bolton - would that strengthen or weaken the complaint?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I am not a Bolton fan - but I would analyze and evaluate with an open mind. However, I would prefer it be someone other than Bolton. What do you think?

All the leaks and spying on the President during private phone calls ultimately weakens America. But the Democrats and the anti-Trumpers obviously care nothing about America.

I have also wondered if Dan Coats could be the whistleblower. However, it may be someone we aren't familiar with.

I am not a Bolton fan - but I would analyze and evaluate with an open mind. However, I would prefer it be someone other than Bolton. What do you think?
The latest evidence being released supposedly shows the WB is a politically biased Biden Supporter...Bolton would make no less / more difference than if it were Hillary herself.

Personally, I don't care who it is - so long as the information is verified as "credible and urgent" regarding national security - which has reportedly already been verified by Trump's appointed Inspector General.

I'm thinking it's probably Melanoma. She wants out of this situation and away from him so bad, she just can't wait any longer.

I guess Bolton is OK. I know he hasn't released any new songs for quite a while, but I never thought he would become involved in politics.

You disappoint me with your trolling.

the whistleblower has to be working for the govt right now, that's why they need ''protection'' from being fired, or being harassed, by the higher ups in govt, so it can't be coats or bolton imo.

it could be bolton or coats were the first hand people that pushed the whistleblower to come forward with the W/B ''protection'' because coats and bolton were forced to sign a non disclosure agreement by Trump admin before they were hired? But I dunno?? :dunno:

what we do know is partisanship matters naught when the Trump appointed IG and intel community watchdog, claimed the whistleblower complaint was CREDIBLE and was URGENT, which triggered the IG report/whislr B's complaint, SHALL be forwarded to the intel committees in congress within 7 days. This IG since appointed by Trump has worked 9 whistleblower cases since hired, and THIS whistleblower complaint is the only one he has designated as URGENT....

I guess Bolton is OK. I know he hasn't released any new songs for quite a while, but I never thought he would become involved in politics.

You disappoint me with your trolling.

That's exactly what this "if" thread is.
Pathetic trolling.

the whistleblower has to be working for the govt right now, that's why they need ''protection'' from being fired, or being harassed, by the higher ups in govt, so it can't be coats or bolton imo.

it could be bolton or coats were the first hand people that pushed the whistleblower to come forward with the W/B ''protection'' because coats and bolton were forced to sign a non disclosure agreement by Trump admin before they were hired? But I dunno?? :dunno:

what we do know is partisanship matters naught when the Trump appointed IG and intel community watchdog, claimed the whistleblower complaint was CREDIBLE and was URGENT, which triggered the IG report/whislr B's complaint, SHALL be forwarded to the intel committees in congress within 7 days. This IG since appointed by Trump has worked 9 whistleblower cases since hired, and THIS whistleblower complaint is the only one he has designated as URGENT....

Good info, however without whistleblower protection - the person could be prosecuted even if not currently working for the government. Trump and Barr would certainly push for that.

Forum List

Back