If There Was An Insurrection, Shouldn't There Be Charges For Insurrection?

Because our system of justice is cowed by political pressure and is thus flawed. If the government would have just charged these bastards with insurrection and started hanging these magaturds straight away, you maga pissants would lose your tiny little minds.
You Stupid Leftist Fvck ....

The Communist Federal Government didn't charge anyone with Insurrection because NO ONE IS GUILTY of Insurrection.

Damn you Leftist sick fvcks are Stupid.
Oh, Petunia. It was an insurrection. You magaturds just sucked out loud at it, and you're still fucking guilty. The stupid magaturd insurrection was like dogs chasing cars. They got there, broke in, then what? They stood around and took selfies like the superficial doofus Karens they are. The real violence against LEO was outside being done by radicalized supremacists that lie about blue lives mattering. Well, we now know that assertion was a load of horseshit...

From your butthurt partisan screed, I'm not all that convinced your brain is functioning on all 2 cylinders at this point. I give no fucks either way, magafag.

We see this run non stop on the Fake News MSM .... Insurrection, Insurrection, Insurrection ......

That's all we see on CNN, MSNBC, etc ....

Out of the 400 and something arrest that are claimed .....

Has anyone been charged with insurrection?

Not that I can find.

Waiting for charges for this by Biden voters:

“Jaw-Dropping: Police Chief Association Releases Number of Officers Injured During Violent Riots

The Major Cities Chiefs Association released a report detailing the number of violent riots and the number of police officers injured during the riots U.S. cities faced after the death of George Floyd in May.The MCCA, which has members in 69 of the largest cities in the U.S., released the findings of their survey in October and compiled data from May 25 to July 31, 2020. In total, 8,700 protests took place in major American cities during that time period.Of the 8,700 protests, 574 of them were riots that saw mass looting and destruction.

During the riots cities experienced, the MCCA said their survey found at least 2,000 police officers were injured:

"In cities where violence did occur, assaults on police officers, looting, and arson were the most common criminal activities. Approximately, 72% of major city law enforcement agencies had officers harmed during the protests. This included nearly every agency that experienced at least one violent protest. In total, over the course of the civil unrest from May to July, more than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty. One agency reported 50 officers being injured in a single week of protests. Another agency reported that 462 of their officers were injured during the protests in their jurisdiction.

"Looting was also a common occurrence (2,385 instances), with 62% of major city law enforcement agencies indicating that at least one incident of looting occurred in their cities. “

Every single one due to Biden voters.

Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.

We see this run non stop on the Fake News MSM .... Insurrection, Insurrection, Insurrection ......

Not that I can find.

Waiting for charges for this by Biden voters:

“Jaw-Dropping: Police Chief Association Releases Number of Officers Injured During Violent Riots

The Major Cities Chiefs Association released a report detailing the number of violent riots and the number of police officers injured during the riots U.S. cities faced after the death of George Floyd in May.The MCCA, which has members in 69 of the largest cities in the U.S., released the findings of their survey in October and compiled data from May 25 to July 31, 2020. In total, 8,700 protests took place in major American cities during that time period.Of the 8,700 protests, 574 of them were riots that saw mass looting and destruction.

During the riots cities experienced, the MCCA said their survey found at least 2,000 police officers were injured:

"In cities where violence did occur, assaults on police officers, looting, and arson were the most common criminal activities. Approximately, 72% of major city law enforcement agencies had officers harmed during the protests. This included nearly every agency that experienced at least one violent protest. In total, over the course of the civil unrest from May to July, more than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty. One agency reported 50 officers being injured in a single week of protests. Another agency reported that 462 of their officers were injured during the protests in their jurisdiction.

"Looting was also a common occurrence (2,385 instances), with 62% of major city law enforcement agencies indicating that at least one incident of looting occurred in their cities. “

Every single one due to Biden voters.

Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.
This is just another clear example of just how invested the Left is in Saul Alinsky style political strategies.

While their supporters are the ones who are actually committing these crimes and fomenting unrest they are busy blaming White Trump supporters for an insurrection that did not happen.

"blame others for what you do"
-Saul Alinsky

Calling them "insurrectionists" and "seditionists" is just hyperbole. Its all federal supremacists know; without it, they wouldnt have anything to say.

Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein on Sunday bashed former President Donald Trump as a “war criminal” for “fomenting a coup,” and blasted him for mishandling the COVID-19 pandemic.

“What we’re talking about Trump’s crimes as an American war criminal ... that he has perpetrated upon our people, [includes] the tens of thousands of people who died because of his own homicidal negligence” concerning COVID-19, said Bernstein. He “put his own electoral interests above the health of our people, as they were slaughtered in this pandemic,” he added.
As the virus began to spread around the world in February 2020, Trump insisted that it would “disappear” like “a miracle.” After he contracted the disease and received excellent and experimental health care treatment, he told Americans not to “be afraid of COVID.”

So far, nearly 611,000 Americans have died of the disease.

Trump’s “war crimes” also include “fomenting a coup to hold onto office,” referring to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. He noted that Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley has compared Trump to Hitler, and his supporters to the Nazi brownshirts.

“It’s not just about impeachable offenses. It’s about a different kind of crime in which the humanity of the people of the United States was relegated to the floor by the president of the United States, who uplifted only his own narrow political, financial and personal interests above that of our people, of our country, of our Constitution,” Bernstein said.

Trump could not immediately be reached for comment.

Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein on Sunday bashed former President Donald Trump as a “war criminal” for “fomenting a coup,” and blasted him for mishandling the COVID-19 pandemic.

“What we’re talking about Trump’s crimes as an American war criminal ... that he has perpetrated upon our people, [includes] the tens of thousands of people who died because of his own homicidal negligence” concerning COVID-19, said Bernstein. He “put his own electoral interests above the health of our people, as they were slaughtered in this pandemic,” he added.
As the virus began to spread around the world in February 2020, Trump insisted that it would “disappear” like “a miracle.” After he contracted the disease and received excellent and experimental health care treatment, he told Americans not to “be afraid of COVID.”

So far, nearly 611,000 Americans have died of the disease.

Trump’s “war crimes” also include “fomenting a coup to hold onto office,” referring to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. He noted that Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley has compared Trump to Hitler, and his supporters to the Nazi brownshirts.

“It’s not just about impeachable offenses. It’s about a different kind of crime in which the humanity of the people of the United States was relegated to the floor by the president of the United States, who uplifted only his own narrow political, financial and personal interests above that of our people, of our country, of our Constitution,” Bernstein said.

Trump could not immediately be reached for comment.

You put your hoof in your mouth again.

You voted for a real war criminal.

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.
Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism
He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.
Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.
The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.
The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Their Risen Yahweh

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

3.war criminal - an offender who violates international law during timesof war
offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civillaw
war criminal

1627309915676.png

4. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

c. Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities.

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

You put your hoof in your mouth again.

You voted for a real war criminal.

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...

3.war criminal - an offender who violates international law during timesof war
offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civillaw
war criminal

View attachment 517556

4. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

c. Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities.

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?
I thought it was Clinton's fault. Now it's Obama's?

Dems will continue to ignore the results of the investigators…and parrot the propaganda from their masters at CNN and msDnc…at least that is what history has shown

Not that I can find.
Because no one wants to out them away for 10-20 years instead of just a couple.

No one reads anything you type. You might as well be La Ram Fan.

If I had a dollar for every lying fake....you......who claims not to have read what they are responding to....I might be a little richer than I am currently.

You read every word.....hated how it destroyed everything you were led to believe....and realized you had no way to dispute any of it.

Not that I can find.
That is why they are trying to label Pres. Trump's supporters domestic terrorists not insurrectionists.

However, there’s another problem. Article VI, Section 4 only authorizes the United States to protect a state from invasion or domestic violence, not insurrection. Nowhere does the Constitution grant the federal government the authority to protect a state against an insurrection.

If I had a dollar for every lying fake....you......who claims not to have read what they are responding to....I might be a little richer than I am currently.

You read every word.....hated how it destroyed everything you were led to believe....and realized you had no way to dispute any of it.
No your bullshit is so deep I don't even know where to begin so I just don't read. You hate that right?

Not that I can find.

Many of them are charged with nothing more than Misdemeanor Trespass. Ashli Babbitt was shot dead for a misdemeanor.

Not that I can find.
Do rioters get charged with rioting or for the crimes they committed while rioting? I Know… it’s deep thinking

Do rioters get charged with rioting or for the crimes they committed while rioting? I Know… it’s deep thinking
i suppose it depends if the state has a crime for rioting. The feds have a crime, called instruction that they could charge if the evidence supported it

i suppose it depends if the state has a crime for rioting. The feds have a crime, called instruction that they could charge if the evidence supported it
Here’s some reporting about why if you are truly interested

Forum List

Back