If this accusation takes Kavanaugh down, no one will be safe from baseless smears again

If it did, and Kananaugh has lied, would you still support his nomination?
The claim that Kavanaugh lied is political spin. Yes, I would support his nomination, especially since Schumer, Pelosi, and Feinstein publicly declared they would do ANYTHING to Obstruct what Trump wants to do....and based on the fact that Ford's 1 and only eye witness - the guy she says stopped the rape - has declared IT NEVER HAPPENED.

first - i'm not a believer in God myself so fuck yourself on that accusation.
WHY ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE SOMETHING EXISTS SO THREATENED / OFFENDED BY IT?

I don't believe in the Easter Bunny anymore, but I don't wage entire hate-driven campaigns and personally attack those who do. Big Foot? Don't buy it, but I don't personally attack anyone who does because it does not effect me at all.

I have many years of notes with a therapist detailing how the notes with her therapist are just made up nonsense, wanna buy some?

Anybody that waits 35 years to make accusations public just when it happens that doing so offers the opportunity for fame and fortune has no credibility, regardless of what his/her shrink says.

.. tough shit, next case. :cool:
If she has notes from many years, then she didn't make it up to get Trump.
Who said anything about "getting Trump"? I mentioned the opportunity for fame and fortune, as in "Hey I went to High School with that SCOTUS nominee! I betcha I can get on Oprah if I say he ….. " , goes to motive your honor.

That would be damning evidence.
No it wouldn't, in case you haven't heard, it's not exactly uncommon for people to tell THERAPISTS all sorts of crazy nonsense that isn't based on reality.

Telling your shrink a bunch of shit isn't evidence of anything other than the fact that you told your shrink a bunch of shit. "Damning evidence" would be some form of physical evidence or impartial eye witness testimony, given that this dingbat waited 35 years to put forward the accusations publicly it might be a bit difficult to find any of that.
You're really saying that if a Democrat were accused of this, and the accuser had years of therapist's notes on it, you'd brush it off and blame the accuser?

Yeah, doesn't matter to me if the accused is a douche bag-R or a douche bag-D, the circumstances don't warrant taking the accusation seriously.

If it did, and Kananaugh has lied, would you still support his nomination?

Er..umm.. I don't "support" his nomination now.

He's just another career swamp rat in a black robe getting measured for a more expensive black robe, which still doesn't make it okay to dredge up 30+ year old dubious accusations from when the dickweed was in high school in order to satisfy a political agenda to short circuit his aspirations of becoming an unelected, black-robed dictator.

This is all just naked partisan politics in action and if the country had any integrity left it would be ashamed of itself.

We calls 'em as we sees 'em. The despicable is on Kav.
1. Innocent until proven guilty. (You SURE you aren't a snowflake / democrat?)

2. The accuser's 'star witness' said it never happened.
Mary said she was a virgin also. Yet, she had a baby. C'mon, at least be consistent.
WTF? Just ignoring that...and you.
Your concession is duly noted.
There is no 'concession'. I didn't even understand the gibberish you posted. As usual, snowflakes are rambling and making no sense....THAT is why I am IGNORING you, not conceding anything. (Which is also proof that you either can't read, can't comprehend simple statements, or spin the hell out of everything, which is another great reason to ignore you.)

The Left’s use of baseless lies against political foes is nothing new. They’ve been doing it for decades. The problem is the current collusion between the Left and the Leftist Media.

It’s imperative now that Brett Kavanaugh be confirmed, and not only because of the stakes for the Supreme Court.

Yes, we’re going to find ourselves in quite a pickle if President Trump has to choose another nominee so close to the mid-term elections, and we’re looking at the possibility of a Democrat Senate next year that won’t confirm anyone he nominates – unless it’s someone chosen from a pre-approved list Charles Schumer helpfully provides.

You can be sure there will be no crossover between that list and the one from the Federalist Society.

But there’s a more important reason than that. If the last-minute attacks on Kavanaugh are rewarded with the scuttling of his nomination, there will be no restraint left on anyone to lodge any smear – no matter how ancient, scurrilous or unsubstantiated it may be – against anyone, ever again.

Much more @ If this accusation takes Kavanaugh down, no one will be safe from baseless smears again

DAG091718.png

That is the point......the democrats will be able to destroy any republican, and they will still protect keith ellison, and any other useful democrat they want to protect or honor....like rapist bill clinton who still appears in public for the democrats...regardless of the many allegations of actual rape and sexual assault on the government dime...

Kavanaugh is not the 'pivotal moment', the 'benchmark event', for lack of a better term that escapes me this morning.

Herman Cain is not, either, but he is probably the most (recent) public figure - and good man - to be bullied and beaten down by the Democrats' despicable tactic of 'the politics of personal destruction'.

In 2014 the Russians reportedly perpetrated numerous crimes associated with the KGB Bank's effort to acquire Uranium One. What Democrats do - what Feinstein just did - is not much different than the bullying, blackmail, and extortion those Russian thugs engaged in. The Russians bullied people to get what they want - so did Feinstein.

The Democrats are doing more than just 'bullying', though. For political party gain they are demonstrating they are willing to destroy a very good man's reputation, his life's work, his marriage, his family....

That is beyond despicable.

Left winger don't stop here...this is the beginning.....then end in mass graves.......

Keith Ellison's accuser isn't being respected by democrats, so why should republicans respect this democrat liar? You creatures are such double faced back stabbing liars.

Last edited:
first - i'm not a believer in God myself so fuck yourself on that accusation.
WHY ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE SOMETHING EXISTS SO THREATENED / OFFENDED BY IT?

I don't believe in the Easter Bunny anymore, but I don't wage entire hate-driven campaigns and personally attack those who do. Big Foot? Don't buy it, but I don't personally attack anyone who does because it does not effect me at all.
not offended at all. i was born and raised roman catholic and for my own reasons, i've gone my own way. however, i still fully respect those who choose to believe and their reasons why.

my outburst was at the dickhead more or less mocking faith in general.

The Left’s use of baseless lies against political foes is nothing new. They’ve been doing it for decades. The problem is the current collusion between the Left and the Leftist Media.

It’s imperative now that Brett Kavanaugh be confirmed, and not only because of the stakes for the Supreme Court.

Yes, we’re going to find ourselves in quite a pickle if President Trump has to choose another nominee so close to the mid-term elections, and we’re looking at the possibility of a Democrat Senate next year that won’t confirm anyone he nominates – unless it’s someone chosen from a pre-approved list Charles Schumer helpfully provides.

You can be sure there will be no crossover between that list and the one from the Federalist Society.

But there’s a more important reason than that. If the last-minute attacks on Kavanaugh are rewarded with the scuttling of his nomination, there will be no restraint left on anyone to lodge any smear – no matter how ancient, scurrilous or unsubstantiated it may be – against anyone, ever again.

Much more @ If this accusation takes Kavanaugh down, no one will be safe from baseless smears again

DAG091718.png

You're disgusting. character assassination is bad enough, but to put partisanship before country is deplorable.

In context, McConnell's misfeasance in not bringing forward President Obama's nominee based on the excuse it was too close to a national election, is doubled down by you and the GOP who argue times are different and Trump's nominee must be vetted and approved before the next national election.

oh but her potential character assasination is cool with you.

No it's not "cool with" me. The allegation is not beyond the realm of reality, nor is the nominees denial.

The issue is not settled, the allegation must be taken seriously. As the lady said, each partisan side will argue differently, but there is no evidence yet in which I'm aware, presented, to tilt the issue to one side or the other.

As a former manager of Domestic Violence coalitions I've seen my share of :He said, She said: situations. Somewhere there will be evidence for the trier of facts - in this case the Senate - to make a judgment.

If the event occurred as stated by the alleged victim, what he did at 17 is not as relevant to the nomination as If he lied about it, if so, he should be denied the nomination.

What is this about "lying about it?" How could he have lied to the Senate about something he didn't know existed until this past week? Is this a projection, if he is later somehow found to have done this?

A lie is an attempt to mislead someone, in this case the public. Keep in mind, the Clinton Impeachment was based on something Jones said, and later morphed into the Lewinsky matter. Clinton was impeached for his effort to mislead authority.

Being drunk and in a black out does not excuse any crime committed in the eyes of the law. Kavanaugh's response was "no way, no how" that any such event happened.

Time will tell what the Senate decides, but given McConnell's latest comments, parties come first (he will protect this wife's job, his leadership and his party as jobs # 1, 2 & 3). Country First has always been only a talking point for him.

DAG091718.png

You're disgusting. character assassination is bad enough, but to put partisanship before country is deplorable.

In context, McConnell's misfeasance in not bringing forward President Obama's nominee based on the excuse it was too close to a national election, is doubled down by you and the GOP who argue times are different and Trump's nominee must be vetted and approved before the next national election.

oh but her potential character assasination is cool with you.

No it's not "cool with" me. The allegation is not beyond the realm of reality, nor is the nominees denial.

The issue is not settled, the allegation must be taken seriously. As the lady said, each partisan side will argue differently, but there is no evidence yet in which I'm aware, presented, to tilt the issue to one side or the other.

As a former manager of Domestic Violence coalitions I've seen my share of :He said, She said: situations. Somewhere there will be evidence for the trier of facts - in this case the Senate - to make a judgment.

If the event occurred as stated by the alleged victim, what he did at 17 is not as relevant to the nomination as If he lied about it, if so, he should be denied the nomination.

What is this about "lying about it?" How could he have lied to the Senate about something he didn't know existed until this past week? Is this a projection, if he is later somehow found to have done this?

A lie is an attempt to mislead someone, in this case the public. Keep in mind, the Clinton Impeachment was based on something Jones said, and later morphed into the Lewinsky matter. Clinton was impeached for his effort to mislead authority.

Being drunk and in a black out does not excuse any crime committed in the eyes of the law. Kavanaugh's response was "no way, no how" that any such event happened.

Time will tell what the Senate decides, but given McConnell's latest comments, parties come first (he will protect this wife's job, his leadership and his party as jobs # 1, 2 & 3). Country First has always been only a talking point for him.
Why aren't democrats believing Keith Ellison's accuser?

DAG091718.png
Men who abuse women are shaking shaking shaking.

DAG091718.png
Why aren't democrats believing Keith Ellison's accuser?

A lie is an attempt to mislead someone, in this case the public. Keep in mind, the Clinton Impeachment was based on something Jones said, and later morphed into the Lewinsky matter.
Speaking of Dis-Information Campaigns / Counter-Intelligence Operations....Thank you for that great example of 'LYING'.

I know you are operating under the belief that if you tell a lie enough people will begin to believe it - snowflakes always do - but Bill Clinton was NOT Impeached because of Monica Lewinsky, for having an affair in the WH, or for lying to everyone in the world about it.

One thing you snowflakes quickly ignore and try to race past is the fact that Bill Clinton became the very first U.S. chief executive to ever testify as a defendant while still in office, in a case in which he was accused of sexually harassing a United States citizen.

During that trial, the man who swore an oath to defend, protect, and uphold the Constitution and to protect every citizen's Constitutional rights deceptively attempted to strip an American citizen of right to a FAIR trial by actively attempting to deceive the court and jury. For his actions the judge involved openly rebuked him and his unethical actions AND stripped him of his right to practice law where he was licensed in Arkansas for a time.

Bill Clinton violated his oath of office, attempted to deceive a court / jury in an unethical manner, attempted to strip an American citizen of her Constitutional right, and acted in a completely unethical manner unworthy / demeaning to / completely beneath the Position of President of the United States.

It was THIS reason / these reasons why an Impeachment Inquiry was opened on Bill Clinton and why Bill Clinton was eventually Impeached in the House.
*** 31 Democrats openly defected and supported an Impeachment Inquiry, although when it came time for a vote to Impeach party loyalty won out.

Your continued claim that Clinton was Impeached due to an affair in the WH remains a lie. It is actually a lie I am surprised Democrats continue to push, especially since their defense of Bill Clinton at the time using that lie was that a President's personal life is no one's business but his own yet hypocritically claim now that Trump's personal life is not his own but one open to scrutiny, condemnation, and potentially Impeachment. Where was all of this when they were defending Slick Willy?

:p

31 Democrats defect, support impeachment inquiry - October 8, 1998
Clinton Gives Deposition in Paula Jones' Sex Lawsuit

DAG091718.png

26 Years Later, Justice for Men Imprisoned for a Bogus Rape

Man convicted of rape is freed after sister-in-law finds deleted Facebook messages that prove his innocence

Man falsely jailed for over 30 years for rape gets $1m compensation

Louisiana man walks out of prison after being wrongfully convicted in 1974

False Rape Accusation Leads to Conviction Being Overturned After Man Spends 11 Years In Prison - Murphy Law Office

College student who made false rape claims sentenced to a year in prison

25 Wrongly-Convicted Felons Exonerated By New Forensic Evidence »

Men better take this shit serious, because I don't think dykes will have our backs.

Facts 1st opinion later, she passed the FBI polygraph test.
has evidence from 2012
contacted media BEFORE Kavanaugh was nominated.
has seen what Hill was put through & still willing to speak out.
INTRESTING POINT people who support lifetime registration for sex offenders
yet think a attempted rape from years ago should have no bearing on how some one
can become a lifetime member of our supreme court.
OPINION have no way of knowing what happened 30 years ago,
Kavanaugh's behavior during the Clinton mess adds more fuel to the fire.

Men better take this shit serious, because I don't think dykes will have our backs.

If Kavanaugh's life is ruined and he's denied his seat on the Supreme Court, good people aren't going to want to agree to go to the Supreme Court or other top positions.

The only ones who will be willing are those who the Left has already assassinated their characters. Justice Roy Moore is a possibility. Justice Andrew Napolitano, or Anne Coulter are other possibilities. How about Justice Tiffany Trump- the President's daughter is a student at a top law school and will be one of the most Tremendous Legal Minds of our generation?

It's incredible how democrats get away with hyper sensitivity to 30 year old alleged "sexual abuse" which could mean anything when you are a teenager. Less than two years ago they supported a world class enabler who used state and federal authority to punish victims of her husband's sexual abuse. Remember the "bimbo eruption squad" that the liberal media laughed about? . The anti-Kavanaugh hysteria on the left will probably backfire. Remember what they tried to do to Clarence Thomas.

Forum List

Back