If this is true, we are in trouble...

I think you hugely misunderstand who corporations have a responsibility to, let alone what those responsibilities are. And I KNOW you're completely out-to-lunch on WHY.

Either you are for America, or you're not.

Capitalism has become unpatriotic, point blank.

Go be Capitalism scum elsewhere.
Go f*ck up someone elses country.

I simply refuse Capitalism before the people & selling out my generations future.
What a Fascist thing to say................

Ok.......Riddle me this............how do you propose to end it..........for starters...........tell me about small business owners........what will you do here..............should be interesting.

I am a Fascist, and I certainly don't value the freedom of anybody to f*ck up society.

Capitalism is a big problem in the USA & most dont see it.
Then you are why we have a 2nd Amendment...............

And again....you can't see the forest for the trees..........which is most of America now.........

Again........I ask you what will you do to end capitalism in this country......specifically with small business owners.........How will you IMPLEMENT YOUR FACISM.............hmmmm

There must be regulation against outsourcing, hiring illegals, monopolies & in the case of media & Hollywood against biases.

Fascism therefor makes the most sense.

We can't continue on this way.

"I am smarter than everyone, and therefore I should tell you how to live!"

I think you hugely misunderstand who corporations have a responsibility to, let alone what those responsibilities are. And I KNOW you're completely out-to-lunch on WHY.

I simply refuse Capitalism before the people & selling out my generations future.

Ok.......Riddle me this............how do you propose to end it..........for starters...........tell me about small business owners........what will you do here..............should be interesting.

I am a Fascist, and I certainly don't value the freedom of anybody to f*ck up society.

And again....you can't see the forest for the trees..........which is most of America now.........

Again........I ask you what will you do to end capitalism in this country......specifically with small business owners.........How will you IMPLEMENT YOUR FACISM.............hmmmm

There must be regulation against outsourcing, hiring illegals, monopolies & in the case of media & Hollywood against biases.

You have stated repeatedly you are a Fascist...........You hate Capitalism and it must end......then you Dance when I ask you what will you do to small business owners................Who are MOST DEFINETLY CAPITALIST...........

They are all over this country.........owned by small people......They are not the Globalist..........You paint with a broad brush......Say DEATH TO CAPITALISM...........Do you even know what it means......

Again........I ask you.......what will you do to the small business owners.

Not according to what you post. You don't believe in personal responsibility.

How about Corporate responsibility to stop outsourcing, stop hiring illegals, stop creating junky products & pay the workers what they deserve.

Y'know what, Microbrain? I'm not listening to this "If you don't agree with me, you HATE AMERICA!" shit. You want to sit around and mentally masturbate on how your political views are the One True Religion, you just go on with your bad self.

But don't expect me to treat you as though you're a person.

Capitalism has become junk & will be the death of America.

You know what you remind me of? The stinky homeless guy on the street who's earnestly telling everyone how the end is nigh, and is utterly oblivious to the fact that no one's listening to a word he's saying because they don't respect him and just want to avoid him as fast as possible. And yet he keeps holding forth, just as if someone's miraculously going to take him seriously.

You know how I know everything you think is dead wrong and totally ignorant? Because you think it.

"I am smarter than everyone, and therefore I should tell you how to live!"
He's been slamming Capitalism..........and can't even equate to small business owners........who are Capitalist in it's basic UNCORRUPTED FORM.

We already have laws against hiring illegals and monopolies. The rest are not controlled by the federal government in a free country.

We already have laws against hiring illegals and monopolies. The rest are not controlled by the federal government in a free country.
Croney Capitalism creates monopolies............who the gov't deems fit.......and who pays the politicians decides.

You wrote: "You cannot expect a person to invest 8 years of their life and borrowed money to become a doctor and make as much as much as a truck driver."

I wrote: "You stated that truck drivers make as much as Physicians. As a truck driver, please dedact personal information and post your paycheck stub to prove that."

Your turn, put-up or shut-up.

Now WTF in my statement does it say a driver makes as much as a doctor? Who taught you how to read?

Let me stoop down to your level so perhaps you'll understand: A doctor has to get paid much more than a truck driver for he or she to go through 8 years of college. Now do you understand?

Being a tad narcissistic today are we? I was quoting and answering answering Mikey, not you....

So you admit, it is a reading problem, huh? Hint: the person you are quoting is on top of all the other replies.

Croney Capitalism creates monopolies............who the gov't deems fit.......and who pays the politicians decides.

Well I'm unaware of one monopoly in the US. Perhaps Satellite Radio, but nobody needs satellite radio in the first place. And it's not really a monopoly because all other radio is free and available to everybody.

Well I'm unaware of one monopoly in the US. Perhaps Satellite Radio, but nobody needs satellite radio in the first place. And it's not really a monopoly because all other radio is free and available to everybody.
Really ......you can't see how they create laws to aid corps who are their lobbies..........and they get massive benefits and subsidies as a result.......while there may be a few in the same business.........generally only a few really own the lot....all tied together.......like the Media.....

Does the Gov't pick and choose winners in this country?

Really ......you can't see how they create laws to aid corps who are their lobbies..........and they get massive benefits and subsidies as a result.......while there may be a few in the same business.........generally only a few really own the lot....all tied together.......like the Media.....

The media doesn't really have a monopoly. There is Fox news, and AM radio is almost entirely conservatives. Plus there are plenty of sites where conservatism is alive and well although they may be pay services like Bill O'Reilly.

The media doesn't really have a monopoly. There is Fox news, and AM radio is almost entirely conservatives. Plus there are plenty of sites where conservatism is alive and well although they may be pay services like Bill O'Reilly.
Does our gov't pick and choose winners in this country?

I really don't know. Not familiar with any particular case. They do favor entire industries based on what they contribute to whatever party. For instance, insurance companies contribute to both parties. That's why we were forced into a national drinking limit of .08%. Our state was .10% up to that time. It's how they pushed seat belt laws that all states (to my knowledge) adopted. However they did not favor an entity like State Farm.

I really don't know. Not familiar with any particular case. They do favor entire industries based on what they contribute to whatever party. For instance, insurance companies contribute to both parties. That's why we were forced into a national drinking limit of .08%. Our state was .10% up to that time. It's how they pushed seat belt laws that all states (to my knowledge) adopted. However they did not favor an entity like State Farm.
There is tons of Dark money in politics............and industries lobby for what...........favorable laws and regs to their business.......it is exactly why they hand over so much money to politicians........and the politicians are rewarded by joining the millionaires club.............or their family members get jobs way overpaid as rewards...............

Not to mention who gets subsidized and who gets the Grants..............they are lining each others pockets.

There is tons of Dark money in politics............and industries lobby for what...........favorable laws and regs to their business.......it is exactly why they hand over so much money to politicians........and the politicians are rewarded by joining the millionaires club.............or their family members get jobs way overpaid as rewards...............

Not to mention who gets subsidized and who gets the Grants..............they are lining each others pockets.

I don't know about family. That may be illegal. But when they are voted out or retire, they get these high paying six figure jobs as a "consultant."

Our founders never dreamt that our leaders should become millionaires doing their job.

I don't know about family. That may be illegal. But when they are voted out or retire, they get these high paying six figure jobs as a "consultant."

Our founders never dreamt that our leaders should become millionaires doing their job.
But they have...........look at Pelosi net worth...........open secrets......and see how she did after the crash........just an example.

But they have...........look at Pelosi net worth...........open secrets......and see how she did after the crash........just an example.
All you really need to do is realize that congress exempted themselves from insider trading.

The corruption is rife and centers entirely around the massive influence congress has (and should most certainly not have) to pick the winners and losers.

Her husband's wealth is separate from her own when it comes to her reporting financials for her campaigns. It is much larger than hers.

So why did 13 European Countries outrank the USA in “Quality of Life ranking? The US finished 17th, with Canada, Australia, and New Zealand being the non-European countries out-ranking you.

The poor in properly run capitalist democracies live better than the middle class in the US. Americans have a lower standard and quality of life than most other first world nations.

Education in Europe is free and poor children get the same investment by government in their education that wealthy and middle class kids get so they don’t start out two steps behind in education.

Their health care is also paid from government funds and again, it’s high quality. When poor people get sick, they are entitled, by right, to proper, high quality care.

Link, please?

Specifically, what are the criteria used in establishing your list?

Specifically, please show us where the poor live better than the middle-income worker in America. You can't

No, their health care is not paid from government funds. It is paid from the massive taxes collected from their citizens.

Clearly, you don't realize that there are two levels of care in all those countries you love. One is the level provided by the taxpayer and the other is for the wealthy which is paid for by the individual.

If their countries are so great, why are not people from the US rushing to emigrate to them?

You want details on this survey, and to delve into questions and methods - google it, you lazy shit.

Clearly you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. In most of these countries, it is illegal to jump the line. Rich people cannot simply pay extra for the care. It's not allowed. That's why they go to the US. In Canada, it is illegal for doctors to bill any amount of money to any patient. It's called "extra billing" and doctors cannot do it under penalty of prosecution. Patients can buy a private or semi-private room in the hospital, and extras like a private TV, but not better medical care.

The rich do get better care, but that's because they're smarter patients who will search out better teatments, and newer procedures, and they can afford any extras which might improve their outcome, like a private trainer to help with weight loss, but the medical treatment they get is the same, rich or poor.

As for why aren't Americans moving elsewhere - they are. We have tons of American immigrants up here. They come here because Canada has more freedom than the USA, especially economic freedom. Workers in Canada have mandated vacations, and freedom from doctor or hospital bills.

As for taxes, Canadians have one of the top 3 education systems in the world, rank 9th on the freedom index (the US is 18th), and #1 in liveability. Americans go on and on about how high Canadian taxes are and yet if you add in the amount of money paid by Americans for heath care insurance, a cost which is included in our tax bill, Americans actually pay far more in health care insurance than Canadians. A Canadian family with two working parents pays approximately $600 year for health insurance taxes. Their respective employers kick in an employer health tax equal to slighly less than 1% of wages below $200,000, and rising on a sliding scale to 1.95% of salaries over $400,000

Americans invest their tax dollars in military. Period. No infrastructure spending to speak of, no investment in adult retraining or education, the weakest government investment in education in the first world, with American parents paying more out of pocket, for their children's eduction than any other first world nation, and getting less in return for their dollars expended.

What country spends the most on education?

Imagine if the USA had spent all of the money they've spend blowing up and destroying Iraq and Afghanistan, on infrastructure, education and training at home. You're spending billions upon billions of dollars blowing up shit in the dessert, while incurring the enduring hatred of Middle Eastern Muslims, thereby guaranteeing that this stupid, wasteful cycle will contionue.

Canada, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, the Netherlands, all invest in their greatest asset - their people. Ensuring that they have adequate education, good health and opportunities to maximize their potential. Americans deny a decent education to poor children by failing to fund their schools to the same level as wealthier neighbourhoods, and providing fewer resources, thereby guaranteeing a permanent underclass of poor people. Watching your public policies just makes me sad. Everything you claimed to believe in, everything you claimed to stand for, you're just trampling underfoot. Truth, justice and the American Way used to stand for something. Now you have a President who can conduct an hour long interview of nothing but lies.

Starting with the lie about the size of his inauguration crowd, Trump has become more and more unhinged that the mainstream media refuses to meekly go along with Trump's "alternative facts". The ONLY way that Trump can push his toxic and destructive agenda is if there is no one standing alongside him saying "That's not true" when he tells his whoppers about how immigrants are stealing American jobs, or Nazi's are good people, or America has been robbed blind on trade deals. How did the US become the richest nation in the world, if all of these countries have been taking advantage of you and screwing you over since WWII?

I don't know what that has to do with a federal representative getting a job for a family member. However, Piglosi did allow her family to use her brand new government plane for joy trips complete with alcohol paid for by you and me.

Forum List

Back