If Trump Becomes The GOP Candidate.....

Depends on the poll. For every poll saying one thing another poll can be found to contradict it....hence don't put too much into polls

Nope.

In 18 Trump v Sanders polls, Trump has led in 5.

Trump v Sanders.png

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Sanders

Trump consistently does worse than other Republicans against Democrat candidates.

Sanders has almost no shot at winning the nomination.

He needs to win both Iowa and New Hampshire, and then he needs to cut into hiLIARy's 70+% support from blacks. If he can't do that (and he can't) his candidacy will end when he is destroyed in South Carolina (where hiLIARy leads by 40 points) and the final nail will be put in his coffin when he gets destroyed on Super Tuesday.

He is losing to hiLIARy in every single Super Tuesday state, usually by HUGE margins. The only way the crackpot gets the nomination is if the numerous scandals surrounding hiLIARy end in an indictment or if a viable alternate, like Biden, decides to enter the race and siphon moderate votes from hiLIARy.

I honestly hope Crackpot Sanders is the nominee. He will be so easy to beat that the GOP nominee could win all 50 states and DC.

He needs to win both Iowa and New Hampshire, and then he needs to cut into hiLIARy's 70+% support from blacks. If he can't do that (and he can't) his candidacy will end when he is destroyed in South Carolina (where hiLIARy leads by 40 points) and the final nail will be put in his coffin when he gets destroyed on Super Tuesday.

He is losing to hiLIARy in every single Super Tuesday state, usually by HUGE margins. The only way the crackpot gets the nomination is if the numerous scandals surrounding hiLIARy end in an indictment or if a viable alternate, like Biden, decides to enter the race and siphon moderate votes from hiLIARy.

I honestly hope Crackpot Sanders is the nominee. He will be so easy to beat that the GOP nominee could win all 50 states and DC.

Maybe, but I would hold off on any early predictions. South Carolina and other states have been polled very infrequently and the last one I saw was from mid December.

I think it's Clinton's to lose but if Sanders takes Iowa and New Hampshire I could see a wave for an upstart candidate like we had in 2008.

I also don't see any evidence as of yet that a Sanders nomination is any benefit for the GOP, especially if running against Trump, to say otherwise is just an opinion based on emotion.

Trump scares the centrists and independents needed for victory.

Rubio and Haley will be embraced by the sane center.

===========

Sanders will be the next President.

If he isn't the Dem nominee 50 million people will write him in.

Sanders is the new Ron Paul. Beloved by the college kids, wins every poll. Will never be elected to anything beyond his state office.

===========

You should bet the farm on that. Seriously.

:rofl:

If it looks like hilly will lose, Democrats will dust someone else off. Sanders has no chance to win and Democrats will not permit him to be the nominee.

Depends on the poll. For every poll saying one thing another poll can be found to contradict it....hence don't put too much into polls

Nope.

In 18 Trump v Sanders polls, Trump has led in 5.

View attachment 60056

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Sanders

Trump consistently does worse than other Republicans against Democrat candidates.
If you really believe that Sanders could beat Trump you probably think there’s a lot of money just waiting for you in a Nigerian bank account.......

:rofl:

===========

You should bet the farm on that. Seriously. :rofl:
You are already there.

Forum List

Back