If Trump does negotiate a lasting peace in North Korea, will he win the nobel peace prize

I think had an excellent opportunity for a Nobel

He blew it when he backed out of the Iran nuclear deal

Or will they give another one to Yasser Arafat?

And if Trump makes peace will retards burn down their own College again?

The worst man ever to win the Nobel Peace Prize

Trump deserves no credit for the Korean peace process. Kim called Trump's bluff.

The one that deserves the credit is President Moon. He stood up to Trump and refused to allow the U.S to attack N. Korea. He reached put to Kim and started the peace process.

I don't know whether this is all such a good idea anyway. Chances are that within 20 years there will be one Korea...under the rule of the Kim family.

I don't blame Trump. He did what he could. If anyone is to blame for losing S. Korea it's Truman. He fucked things up royally back in the early 1950s.

Nope, but for boning Stormy he is being considered for A Piece Prize.

I think had an excellent opportunity for a Nobel

He blew it when he backed out of the Iran nuclear deal

BINGO!
Just about anyone who knew the realities of what Iran was and wasn't doing, regarding their part of the nuclear deal, thought the US should have kept it's word.
Trump based much of his decision on the Bebe video infomercial that was based on data from prior to the agreement. And then there's a promise Trump said during prez campaign, when he didn't have the intelligence on the workings of the nuclear deal. Considering, Trump doesn't possess ability to devour detail intelligence, he must of skipped the whole show and decided to just keep his ignorant campaign promise, no matter who disagreed with him.
Even Trump's own generals (plus Mattis), were against pulling out of the agreement, as were Israel's generals.
Trump Violates the Iran Nuclear Deal — Ignoring U.S. and Israeli Generals Who Support It
Trump is a careless, ego-manic, that had no grasp of the realities of his decision.
It's no coincidence, that two national leaders, who are being investigated, would want to cause a distraction as a prelude for wagging the dog.

Forum List

Back