If Trump gets probation, will he be able to comply?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump was unable to comply with a simple gag order.

How is he going to meet the terms of Probation?
He will have to meet regularly in NY with his Probation Officer, pee in a cup when demanded, stay out of trouble

Will a Probation Officer put up with his abuse and insults without revoking probation?

You could give a Shits Fuck about Trump or if he will be able to comply with anything!
you are correct. in fact we have a pool on how many violatikons it will take before trump isw "violated."

i personally agree with you. trump will just buy his probation officer or send in his goons.

He will have to meet regularly in NY with his Probation Officer, pee in a cup when demanded, stay out of trouble

Will a Probation Officer put up with his abuse and insults without revoking probation?
Like all who go through sentencing, the Probation end of it requires a mental health evaluation.
Can Trump withstand that part is a good question.

Trump’s a criminal with a consistent contempt for the rule of law.

He will not and I hope law enforcement follows the law when it happens instead of giving him this constant streak of preferential treatment he keeps getting

He will not and I hope law enforcement follows the law when it happens instead of giving him this constant streak of preferential treatment he keeps getting
Yeah but I don't think that law enforcement follows the law to arrest Biden, Clinton, Obama. Weird! Maybe the entire justice system doesn't?

Nobody cares about the minutia anymore, Pandora's box has been opened. Democrats shall reap the consequences of their treachery.

what probation?

Like all who go through sentencing, the Probation end of it requires a mental health evaluation.
Can Trump withstand that part is a good question.

he will never pass a urinalysis

and karma would be to claim he failed it while keeping the results secret.

what probation?
Ummmm…It is like this Skippy

Trump will go for sentencing on July 11
Options available to the judge are….

Prison
Probation
Community Service
Fine

I doubt the judge will choose prison for a first time nonviolent offender of advanced years

The last three are likely

Forum List

Back