If Trump is a misogynist, why is a female running his campaign?

The Executive Chairman of Trump's campaign is White Nationalist Steve Bannon, a man.

A woman is in the second highest position.

Every other person of the eight people in the management and strategy division of the Trump campaign is male.

He hates and disrespects women so much that he has one running his campaign.

Huh?

Because

south_park2.jpg

Management and strategy: 7 men, 1 woman.

Convention and delegate strategy: 4 men

Communications: 3 men, 2 women.

Advisors: 3 men, 2 women (including Omarosa).

Foreign policy: 5 men.

State directors: 12 men, 1 woman.

Legal counsel: 3 men.

Altogether: 37 men, 6 women.

One third of the women are in Communications, because you know how much broads like to talk.

Donald Trump presidential campaign key staff and advisors, 2016 - Ballotpedia

Last edited:
Trump has always put women in positions of power. Just like the woman he put in charge in the 80's of a construction project when that was unheard of.

Isn't it interesting that he wasn't labeled a misogynist and racist until he ran for President.

Why would Hillary go to the wedding of such a racist woman hater? She must be that way, also.
Yeah he is the only "racist" I know to be championed by Jesse Jackson,Sue a city to desegregate his property he just bought,standing with Rosa Parks etc.
Trump has always put women in positions of power. Just like the woman he put in charge in the 80's of a construction project when that was unheard of.

...and he found a way to continue making bad decisions, cheating vendors, not paying some workers, abusing bankruptcy laws, & perpetrated a fraud on senior citizens with Trump U.! :asshole: :blahblah::9:
Cool story bro. Troll much....

Don't rant; dispute any of it! That's what kills me about conservatives and Republicans; pointing out facts has been made out to be partisanship! That's BS and they all need to stop "playing the victim!" It's not becoming at all to be "whining" about being picked on and making up that ridiculous LIE of the MSM being "in the bag" for Hillary! :ack-1: :anj_stfu: :argue:
Still trolling since it has NOTHING to do with the topic. Start another thread if you want to discuss it.

Trump only had one binder of women. More like a folder, actually.

Isn't it interesting that he wasn't labeled a misogynist and racist until he ran for President.

Why would Hillary go to the wedding of such a racist woman hater? She must be that way, also.

Isn't it interesting that Donald loved Clinton until he ran for President?

Why would Trump invite Clinton to his wedding if he thought she was 'crooked'?

Instead- Trump said he thought she would make a good President- until Trump decided to run for President

“Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman.” In another clip, Trump praises her and Bill Clinton, saying, “I know her very well and I know her husband very well, and I like them both…They are just really terrific people.”
The ad also quotes Trump praising Hillary Clinton as a “smart, tough and a very nice person,” and said, “She really works hard, and I think she does a good job.”

“I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president,” Trump said in March 2008, according to the ad.

The ad ends with: “Donald Trump: occasionally right.

Like I said- I don't think that Donald Trump is a misogynist- he just wants to appeal to misogynists as he runs for President.

The Executive Chairman of Trump's campaign is White Nationalist Steve Bannon, a man.

Every other person of the eight people in the management and strategy division of the Trump campaign is male.

Well that reflects our population- you know Americans are 7/8 male.

Well that reflects our population- you know Americans are 7/8 male.
Ann Coulter is, but I don't know about America.

Forum List

Back