If Trump is elected he will be impeached

Another example of a Liberal who graduated from Liberal University as valedictorian.
True, The more education one has the less likely they will vote for Trump.
Trump supporters tend to have very few teeth and very few year's of education

I'll bet it simply pisses you off to no end to discover that all these folks with just a few year's of education and very few teeth are kicking the shit out of you self-proclaimed highly educated fools doesn't it? Perhaps you are not nearly as smart as you would like to believe you are?

Another example of a Liberal who graduated from Liberal University as valedictorian.

I'll bet it simply pisses you off to no end to discover that all these folks with just a few year's of education and very few teeth are kicking the shit out of you self-proclaimed highly educated fools doesn't it? Perhaps you are not nearly as smart as you would like to believe you are?

If you think it is a competition between intellectuals and blue collar workers to see who "wins" by electing someone, you have no grasp of what is going on.

Having lots of followers doesn't mean they are qualified to do anything. It could just mean they know how to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

If you think it is a competition between intellectuals and blue collar workers to see who "wins" by electing someone, you have no grasp of what is going on.

Having lots of followers doesn't mean they are qualified to do anything. It could just mean they know how to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Based upon your bigoted response, I will entertain the conclusion that you count yourself among the "intellectuals". I've never met a Liberal who wasn't a rocket scientist. Many of those blue collars own the businesses you call to repair or install your appliances, your heating and cooling units, and replace the brakes on your automobile. You pay them dearly for their labor too. In reality, many of these stupid and ignorant blue collar workers are some of the wealthiest people in your neighborhood. They take your intelligent little ass for a ride every time they hand you a bill for their services.

crystal ball predictions are for comedy value only or for jokes, I have one: about why gypsies don't were rubbers.

punch line:
they have crystal balls and can____________________________. lol

Based upon your bigoted response, I will entertain the conclusion that you count yourself among the "intellectuals". I've never met a Liberal who wasn't a rocket scientist. Many of those blue collars own the businesses you call to repair or install your appliances, your heating and cooling units, and replace the brakes on your automobile. You pay them dearly for their labor too. In reality, many of these stupid and ignorant blue collar workers are some of the wealthiest people in your neighborhood. They take your intelligent little ass for a ride every time they hand you a bill for their services.

Oh, am I calling myself one of the intellectuals? No. That is not what I said at all.

What I did say was that your claims about someone "kicking the shit out you" is ridiculous. That, in and of itself, is meaningless.

And just as an FYI, I have a college degree but have worked in a blue collar job/industry for more than 20 years. So spare me the Working Class hero posturing.

Forum List

Back