If Trump is guilty of inciting a riot it would be easy for USMB Democrats to prove it

So, prove it.

Don't show me the heavily edited video the Democrats presented.

I want to see evidence that Trump made a statement that incited a riot.

Declaring the election was stolen is not proof Trump incited a riot.

I think that the House has already accomplished this. But either way, the Republican Party is severely wounded either way. Maybe not locally, but federally. This translates out as the House, Senate and the President won't go Republican for man years,possibly decades.

Of course, you are going to disagree with that statement but here are some of the recent other things you were wrong about.,

1. Rump will win by a landslide. He lost by over 7 million votes. The more Rump and his cronies worked to discredit that number, that number continued to grow in the recounts and audits. You puffed up chest was wrong.

2. The Election was rigged. Over and over, this was proven false. There wasn't enough fraud one way or another to affect the outcome. Even Rumps Buttboy had to make that announcement. Your puffed up chest was wrong.

3. Rump attempted to coerce state officials through intimidation but failed in that., Georgia is now bringing State Criminal Charges against Rump and his merry band of criminals.

The Impeachment trial isn't the last thing. After the impeachment trial ends (win, lose or draw), the criminal charges start.

This translates out as the House, Senate and the President won't go Republican for many years, possibly decades.

4 years is not all that many to change presidents

House? Senate?

Will likely change next midterms.

Trump is innocent Even will knows that lol
It all really boils down to this.....
60244ab7e96f3.jpg

So, prove it.

I think that the House has already accomplished this. But either way, the Republican Party is severely wounded either way. Maybe not locally, but federally. This translates out as the House, Senate and the President won't go Republican for man years,possibly decades.

Of course, you are going to disagree with that statement but here are some of the recent other things you were wrong about.,

1. Rump will win by a landslide. He lost by over 7 million votes. The more Rump and his cronies worked to discredit that number, that number continued to grow in the recounts and audits. You puffed up chest was wrong.

2. The Election was rigged. Over and over, this was proven false. There wasn't enough fraud one way or another to affect the outcome. Even Rumps Buttboy had to make that announcement. Your puffed up chest was wrong.

3. Rump attempted to coerce state officials through intimidation but failed in that., Georgia is now bringing State Criminal Charges against Rump and his merry band of criminals.

The Impeachment trial isn't the last thing. After the impeachment trial ends (win, lose or draw), the criminal charges start.

This translates out as the House, Senate and the President won't go Republican for many years, possibly decades.

House? Senate?

I don't see that happening. Thousands have left the Republican Party since January 6th. The Republicans haven't done anything to endear themselves to sensible voters since the election. And Wall Street, corporate donors, PAC's, and billionaires are refusing to give money to Trump or the Republican Party.

It's going to be difficult for Republicans to win back the House and Senate if they continue to back Donald Trump after this second impeachment. Failure to remove Donald Trump from office in January, likely cost more than a quarter of a million American lives, and that's being generous to his failure to address covid.

Especially after 2 years of SANE and sound governance from the Democrats.

So, prove it.

House? Senate?

I don't see that happening. Thousands have left the Republican Party since January 6th. The Republicans haven't done anything to endear themselves to sensible voters since the election. And Wall Street, corporate donors, PAC's, and billionaires are refusing to give money to Trump or the Republican Party.

It's going to be difficult for Republicans to win back the House and Senate if they continue to back Donald Trump after this second impeachment. Failure to remove Donald Trump from office in January, likely cost more than a quarter of a million American lives, and that's being generous to his failure to address covid.

Especially after 2 years of SANE and sound governance from the Democrats.

Of course you don't.

1612993341541.png

This is like the Russia collusion. During the two years that went on I started eleven threads, I believe, asking USMB Democrats to provide evidence of the collusion. I never got the evidence. When the Special Prosecutor submitted his report, he admitted he had no evidence.

Now, I have asked for evidence that Trump incited the riot. Once again, USMJ Democrats are refusing to provide it.

In a just society, the Democrats would be held accountable for telling lies about Trump and wasting taxpayer dollars investigating Trump and impeaching him on bogus charges they know they will never prove.

But we live in an unjust society, where the Democrats can do their dirty deeds and always get away with it.

The only thing that keeps me sane is my Catholic faith, which informs me that every man and woman must one day face God's judgment.

So, prove it.

Congressional Democrats today proved that Trump is guilty of inciting a riot.
Please explain how they did that with specific citations.

So, prove it.

It wasn't one statement that started a riot. It was a months' long pattern of lies, disinformation, and flat out bullshit claims by Trump and his campaign. It started with Trump's claims that the election was being rigged which started back in the summer, and then after the election, that it had been stolen, and his often repeated claims to that effect.

So, prove it.

Go fuck yourself. We're not required to act as your personal slaves. Watch the fucking coverage, fool

So, prove it.

"'Never would have happened if not for Donald Trump'

"House impeachment manager Madeleine Dean played lots of video from the Trump rally that took place before the riot.

"She noted that - out of the 11,000 words Trump spoke in his hourlong-plus speech - he only mentioned marching 'peacefully' once, whereas he said 'fight' multiple times.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-56011959

Trump has fanned these flames for four years.
On January 6 his base rose to the occasion.
Has anyone heard what Mike Pence has said about the insurrection?
It never would have happened unless there was obvious and massive fraud.

So, prove it.

They have been doing that very thing today.....anyone not connecting the dots must support the insurrection. Do you?

So, prove it.

"House impeachment manager Madeleine Dean played lots of video from the Trump rally that took place before the riot.

"She noted that - out of the 11,000 words Trump spoke in his hourlong-plus speech - he only mentioned marching 'peacefully' once, whereas he said 'fight' multiple times.

It's telling....all those trump Qultists who think "fight" means sitting at home and saying harsh things on social media.

So, prove it.

It never would have happened unless there was obvious and massive fraud.
1612998991740.png

Milwaukee voted 76% for Killary. 78% for Obama. They voted 98% for Biden? FRAUD.

So, prove it.

Why should the posters here have to do that when the Impeachment Managers are doing such an excellent job, inch, by inch, brick by brick?
Qultists.

So, prove it.

The Dimm video was made by a Hollywood production company.

True story. (Where was Wonder Woman when AOC needed her?).
Sure.....a Hollywood video....:heehee: Qultists are SO delusional.

So, prove it.

Go fuck yourself. We're not required to act as your personal slaves. Watch the fucking coverage, fool
Note that Dragonlady is refusing to prove that Trump incited the riot.

The reason she refuses is that no such evidence exists.

So, prove it.

Why should the posters here have to do that when the Impeachment Managers are doing such an excellent job, inch, by inch, brick by brick?
We are like you now. We will watch part of the nation incinerated even over our enemies. For you are our enemies now. No threats. Just realism.
"We"? You were there rioting? Or were you hiding under your bed at home?

Forum List

Back