If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

?Who is better at combat the young or the old?

Experience and logic wins

Ask Andrew Jackson

Ask Daniel Boone at boonesboro with vast numbers of Indians attacking and then the Indians was slaughtered by just a few of older white men

Wake up and learn history

The white men wins all the wars

Trump has them on his side by a landslide

If they are fighting to overthrow the gov't and the US Constitution, they are traitors and will be dealt with accordingly.

Until they run out of their pills.
Logic brings the best inventions and always wins

They need more supplies. That's just a fact. We're not talking about a generation of rugged Pioneers here. We're talking about people that have suffered the effects of a ton of lead poisoning, pink bismuth, and many other neurotoxins. It isn't their fault. It's just a matter of fact.

You need to check the sat math test to see who has the logic and power

White men has still the same higher level mind power as they had 60 years ago. Women have not come close to catching up

LMAOI!!!! You want Trumps followers to pass an SAT math test to qualify to vote??? Oh that will be hilarious!!

And anyone over 35 or 40 will have a very hard time. The 20somethings were taking trig and calculus just a few years ago (or less).

Until they run out of their pills.
Logic brings the best inventions and always wins

They need more supplies. That's just a fact. We're not talking about a generation of rugged Pioneers here. We're talking about people that have suffered the effects of a ton of lead poisoning, pink bismuth, and many other neurotoxins. It isn't their fault. It's just a matter of fact.

You need to check the sat math test to see who has the logic and power

White men has still the same higher level mind power as they had 60 years ago. Women have not come close to catching up

LMAOI!!!! You want Trumps followers to pass an SAT math test to qualify to vote??? Oh that will be hilarious!!

And anyone over 35 or 40 will have a very hard time. The 20somethings were taking trig and calculus just a few years ago (or less).

Check the sat math test scores to see how educators have committed fraud

Giving females just as good grades as males in math class

But then after put up or shut up they fell compared to males and they score less and less as the score level rises

Proving educators today are totally bias and are frauds

The logic test for voting should be set at the highest level which then would be nearly all men voting

Democrats the most crooked group ever !

Ask Andrew Jackson

Ask Daniel Boone at boonesboro with vast numbers of Indians attacking and then the Indians was slaughtered by just a few of older white men

If they are fighting to overthrow the gov't and the US Constitution, they are traitors and will be dealt with accordingly.

By who??

Trump has the men and the military and law enforcement

By who ??

They realize that the next Democratic president who loses the house will be out on his ass 10 minutes after the new Congress takes session.
Pure fantasy.

The ideas that the Democratic
They realize that the next Democratic president who loses the house will be out on his ass 10 minutes after the new Congress takes session.
Pure fantasy.

I don't think so.... In fact that very thought will prevent this entire shit show from going anywhere. What's this? Still no vote?

Hmmmmmm

Jo

Ask Andrew Jackson

By who??

By who ??

Well I'm an educator and at least I can use proper punctuation. So it looks like I have it all over you, doesn't it?

Also it should be "by whom".

Ask Andrew Jackson

By who??

By who ??

By me and millions like me. And by Law Enforcement and the military. If you like agreeing with Trump on a poll equates to them committing treason, you are not on a troll, you are a delusional troll.

Prepare for WWIII. Because I suspect Pence will do as he is told by the Deep State.

With all these shoes dropping around DJT, sure looks like there are plenty of reasons to impeach DJT and then JUSTLY remove from office. Fear not bucky, the Constitution of the United States will win out.

What "shoes" are those, Comrade? You Communists swore you would impeach him the day he came down the golden escalator, and every day since. You lied for over two years with the Weissman (ne Mueller) Inquisition. Obama engaged in treason to spy on Trump and to rig the 2016 election. All your treason failed, and now you try this.

Should the Constitution win out, you'll all hang.
I'm not a communist and I never swore any such thing about DJT. On the contrary, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and hoped he would in fact do a great job. So now that he has been in office for three years, his track record proves he is incompetent, has abused the power of the Presidency, and should either be impeached and removed from office or voted out.

Ask Andrew Jackson

By who??

By who ??

Well I'm an educator and at least I can use proper punctuation. So it looks like I have it all over you, doesn't it?

See you do not understand logic intellect and memory intellect

Logic intellect selects correctly what is most valuable to put ones time on ...

Memory intellect is parrot type intellect and can copy but cannot understand or invent or predict

So you have just failed a logic test

Einstein use to horse laugh at foolish educators who did not know what wise is and thought they were wise to remember and copy

All educators should be ashamed when seeing the sat math test scores with scores not going with educators grades

Educators give females math grades but they fail when tested compared to males

That proves CORRUPTION by the crooked educators

Last edited:

Ask Andrew Jackson

By who??

By who ??

By me and millions like me. And by Law Enforcement and the military. If you like agreeing with Trump on a poll equates to them committing treason, you are not on a troll, you are a delusional troll.
SMH. That green and blue dude is something else.

Ask Andrew Jackson

By who??

By who ??

You are totally outnumbered by the men

And vastly outnumbered by strongest group in history .. white men

America is 200 yrs of real proof of how white men always wins over the other men

And in the world there is 10,000 yrs of history proving men wins over women

Really Really Foolish to go against what has been proven over and over

Ask Andrew Jackson

By who??

By who ??

SMH. That green and blue dude is something else.

Let’s debate real facts and real history and real universal laws that makes certain results ?

Debate before it’s too late and you get destroyed !!

Ask Andrew Jackson

By who??

By who ??

Memory intellect is parrot type intellect and can copy but cannot understand or invent or predict

Do you have just failed a logic test

Einstein use to horse laugh at foolish educators who did not know what wise is and thought they were wise to remember and copy

All educators should be ashamed when seeing the sat math test scores with scores not going with educators grades

I think I have both. Probably smarter than you too, to be honest.

Ask Andrew Jackson

By who??

By who ??

Are you blind

Trump has the military in a landslide

He has the men

He has the law enforcement in a landslide

He has white men in a landslide that has controlled the vast numbers of people in the world

He has 90% of the sheriffs departments counties as his votes show

Lying on who supports who will destroy you with major defeats !!

Ask Andrew Jackson

By who??

By who ??

You just proved your low logjc

You have failed to understand cause and effect and universal laws

Very foolish loser

By who??

By who ??

Very foolish loser

You didn't make any points. You are calling me names and calling that "logic" while using failed pronunciation and grammar.

Okay. Einstein.

By who??

By who ??

Very foolish loser

You didn't make any points. You are calling me names and calling that "logic" while using failed pronunciation and grammar.

Okay. Einstein.

You are too blind with low logic to see and understand

You cannot understand what it means when sat math tests scores are different than what grades students gets

The females gets the grades and the males higher test scores proves educators are liars and fraudsters

You do not understand Einstein’s disgust over educators pre tend wisdom

Last edited:

Forum List

Back