If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

In fact, PA allowed 80,000 signatures not to match but they didn't want the State Supreme Court to be George Floyded.

It has nothing to do with George Floyd, it is because there is nothing in the Pa law that allows it to happen. It is the way their voting laws are written.

Whose names?
The names of the bus full of Spanish people who don't know the names of those no longer living in the district unless they're looking at their assigned piece of paper.
Yes, my Columbian co-worker speaks fluent Spanish and told them to come back when they can say their names and addresses without the pieces of paper.

Yes, my Columbian co-worker speaks fluent Spanish and told them to come back when they can say their names and addresses without the pieces of paper.

Cool story Bro....total and complete bullshit, but cool story none the less

The PA Supreme Court would not hear the case and even John King was shocked.
But I admire the fact that you didn't watch the election coverage.

They did hear the case and they ruled 7 to 0 that there is no provision in the law that allows it to happen.

But you are correct, I did not watch it as I do not watch news, that is for the sheep. But I did read the ruling from the PA SC instead of having someone tell me what it said like you clearly did.

I admire the fact that you are an expert in PA Election Law.
From which University did you receive your Law Degree?

I am not an expert in PA Election Law, but the 7 PA SC justices are, and they are the ones that made the ruling. Till you prove them wrong, I am going to go with what they said.

I am not an expert in PA Election Law, but the 7 PA SC justices are, and they are the ones that made the ruling. Till you prove them wrong, I am going to go with what they said.
They made the ruling in under 2 minutes without looking at any ballots because they were scared shitless.

I am not the one making the claim that a certified election was not legit nor legal. I cannot prove that fraud did not happen, as that is a logical impossibility. It is up to you fools to provide the evidence of said fraud.
It's been nearly 14 months so far, and counting, and they still can't prove widespread fraud occurred.

They made the ruling in under 2 minutes without looking at any ballots because they were scared shitless.

They did not need to look at any ballots, the question was about the PA law.

Are you really this stupid?

Oh and they made the ruling before the election.

Damn dude, is there anything you are not wrong about?

They did not need to look at any ballots, the question was about the PA law.

Are you really this stupid?

Oh and they made the ruling before the election.

Damn dude, is there anything you are not wrong about?
So you weren't watching election night.

It's been nearly 14 months so far, and counting, and they still can't prove widespread fraud occurred.

They cant even prove minor fraud. All we have is a less than a dozen cases so far.

So you weren't watching election night.

Nope, I do not watch TV news. I turned it on every now and then for an update on the numbers, but that is all.

What does that have to do with a case that was ruled on in mid-October?

Forum List

Back