If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

BULLSHIT - they even had internet access, forbidden for election machinery.
LOL

You failed to prove that too. The best you could muster was the claim that Dominion machines can be connectto the internet. Not that they actually were connected to the internet. That's like saying you can have a functioning brain when you don't.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The studies, originally reported in Breitbart, No doubt you are high on drugs. You are trying to tell us Wikipedia is Liberal through Breitbart. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Nothing wrong with Breitbart. I've seen many good reports from them. If liberals disparage them, that's just another compliment for them.

Here's another leftist tactic. Ignore and bypass CONTENT - Attack the messenger, when they can't defeat the message.

INVALIDATION is hard-wired into liberals.

Your problem is you can't prove they are.
HA HA. So sez the DENIAL King of USMB. :badgrin:

Not by using YOUR standards of "proof" (NY Times, Washington Post, Harvard, CNN, MSNBC, et al liberal RAGS), certainly not.

They also had paper ballots.

So even if votes were changed in the machines, when Georgia (for example) did a hand recount, they would have discovered a discrepancy.

But they didn't.

None of the recounts, or audits found a discrepancy.
THEY didn't TRY to find a discrepancy. Read my posts further back in the thread about Georgia discrepancies. There you'll find MANY discrepancies. 😐

LOLOL

You moron, there is no video of her saying that because it was stated in a legal document she submitted to the court in a motion to dismiss the case against her. You're beyond brain-dead to assert it's not true because there's no video.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
I'm jut saying that all you loudmouth fools blabbering about Sydney Powell dont know what she said. just because some biased liar says something, and writes it down on a piece of paper, and maybe swears to it in a courtroom, that doesnt prove it's true.

None of you know what Sydney Powell said, unless you have a video of her saying it. You don't, and you dont know your ass from your elbows about what you're talking about.

I said Trump told his supporters on Jan 6, they should protest PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY. And I produced a VIDEO of him saying it. THAT
is how you PROVE something. End of lesson.

You posted bullshit, gramps. Don't expect others to fall for such bullshit just because you're dumb enough to fall for it.
1644516794540.png

Everybody is good at something. Poor little, fool, young, inexperienced Faun is good at something too - making a fool out of himself. HA HA HA.

In Post # 913, he openly admitted he did not read almost all of my very extensive posts reporting 2020 election fraud, in various states. 20 minutes later in Post # 916, he claims my posts (which he just said he didn't read) are "bullshit". HA, this is too funny.

So, those who don't know Faun (like I do :neutral: ), now know that he is just a blue-faced leftist ROBOT, who repeats whatever his masters order him to say, as opposed to actually obtaining information, and then actually knowing things)
And I just PROVED that. Right Faun ? Right ? Right ? Right ?

LOL

You're such a retard, gramps. This is a legal document submitted to a court. It's more real than a video.

3. The statements at issue are protected and not actionable
Determining whether a statement is protected involves a two-step inquiry: Is the statement one which can be proved true or false? And would reasonable people conclude that the statement is one of fact, in light of its phrasing, context and the circumstances surrounding its publication. Keohane, 882 P.2d at 1299. This inquiry is determined as a matter of law. Bucher v. Roberts, 595 P.2d 235, 241 (Colo. 1979) (“Whether a particular statement constitutes fact or opinion is a question of law.”). Analyzed under these factors, and even assuming, arguendo, that each of the statements alleged in the Complaint could be proved true or false, no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact.
Oh. so now a legal document means that something is unmistakably true, you're trying to tell us here ? HA HA HA. You dunce. Everything that is testified in court is a legal document, and millions of things that are legal documents in courtrooms are LIES. Lies are submitted in legal documents EVERY DAY.

Incredible that you actually need to have somebody tell you that. Sheeesh.

You have yet to prove illegal aliens voted. :cuckoo:
How pitifully ignorant liberals are. I can understand that they would have no idea about the massive illegal alien voting machine, from watching CNN, MSNBC, et al stations of that ilk, which carefully screen out all such information to these information-deprived airheads, but the proofs have been posted in HERE in USMB for years.

No excuse. So for the idiots who are clueless about illegal alien voting, why the border is opened up, why the airlifts, etc, for the 200th time >>>

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

Quote Reply protectionist

Forum List

Back