If you are a woman, how can you support Obama's Iran deal?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This is what Iran does to women...

hqdefault.jpg

stoning-to-death.jpg

ogB2RTvozYRzO5W1OkBeSoXXXL4j3HpexhjNOf_P3YmryPKwJ94QGRtDb3Sbc6KY

Iranian%20woman.JPG

Woman%2520Stoning%2520Iran.jpg

iran-stoning.jpg

woman-hanged-in-iran1.png

I certainly do not support this deal at all. I think it is a terrible idea. TERRIBLE. I hate how a lot of Muslim countries treat women and homosexuals. Sanctions should be strengthened, not lifted. They are laughing at us and think we are stupid.

I dont know why all issues are suddenly being conflated to a singular issue.

Must be something someone said on the radio.

Look at the lunatic fringe, they want you to believe that if no agreement was rough drafted, Iran would treat it's women better,,,,ahhhhh...look at the cute little logical fallacy of the OP

Makes me wonder how the OP rationalizes buying petroleum from the ME...most ME countries treat women horribly.

Makes one also think about the policies that increase dependency on foreign oil; in particular, oil from these countries with egregious human rights violations. All the more reason for us to drill more domestically and simultaneously pursue aggressive schedule on alternative energy.... Combined, get US of our Dependency on ME oil.

Makes me wonder how the OP rationalizes buying petroleum from the ME...most ME countries treat women horribly.

Makes one also think about the policies that increase dependency on foreign oil; in particular, oil from these countries with egregious human rights violations. All the more reason for us to drill more domestically and simultaneously pursue aggressive schedule on alternative energy.... Combined, get US of our Dependency on ME oil.
You need to stop buying Chinese products , they have human rights violations also...

Look at the lunatic fringe, they want you to believe that if no agreement was rough drafted, Iran would treat it's women better,,,,ahhhhh...look at the cute little logical fallacy of the OP

I shudder to think how these fringe idiots would react if a President were to actually hand over weapons to Iran. They'd be rioting in the streets.

I certainly do not support this deal at all. I think it is a terrible idea. TERRIBLE. I hate how a lot of Muslim countries treat women and homosexuals. Sanctions should be strengthened, not lifted. They are laughing at us and think we are stupid.

So we should put sanctions on Saudi arabia then?

JGalt is just a special kind of stupid, even for a Randian freak

Why? He is absolutely right on this. Iran stones and murders women and hangs homosexuals.
Yes and tying a nuclear arms cessation agreement to changing their entire system of Laws and Culture would work fa sho!!!

Fuggin retards, I swear.

Why? He is absolutely right on this. Iran stones and murders women and hangs homosexuals.
Yes and tying a nuclear arms cessation agreement to changing their entire system of Laws and Culture would work fa sho!!!

Fuggin retards, I swear.

Who said that? Not me. :D

That wouldn't bother me. :dunno:

And you think then they would make women equals as they should be? I'm not aware of sanctions ever working...

Fuggin retards, I swear.

Who said that? Not me. :D
Thats the op's point you just agreed with, genius

That wouldn't bother me. :dunno:

And you think then they would make women equals as they should be? I'm not aware of sanctions ever working...

No, I don't think that. I don't like doing "business" with them either though. Sorry, I just don't like Iran.

Forum List

Back