If you are not vaccinated or have had a previous infection……..You WILL get the COVID Delta variant

Wondering what kind of return Gottlieb is getting for this to continue. Let’s see, will Gottlieb turn more or less profit and be given more PR opportunities the longer it goes on with efforts to extend the pandemic? Or, is Gottlieb motivated to resolve the issue by promoting a known cure in existence currently? Anyone? My money is on more money, more fame.

My money says he is trying to save lives

I would suggest you venture outside of left leaning media sources to read more from non-politicized sources. If you quote the CDC and WHO in regards to this virus and variants, you’re on the wrong trail.

Ummm….You believe Trump won the election
So much for your credibility

Ummm….You believe Trump won the election
So much for your credibility
Well, well, well… another poster deflecting from the topic. You are risking your own credibility in this respect. Lol There are several regular posters I don’t usually agree with, but I enjoy engaging with them because they are typically informed just on the other side of the issue. For you, however, to write that I lack credibility is comical, and I will take it as evidence I’m on the right side of the issue.

Most people will either get vaccinated, or have been previously infected, or they will get this Delta variant,” Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CBS’ “Face the Nation” on Sunday.

“And for most people who get this Delta variant, it’s going to be the most serious virus that they get in their lifetime in terms of the risk of putting them in the hospital,” said Gottlieb, who was commissioner of the US Food and Drug Administration during the Trump administration.

What about the dumbass Texas DemoKKKrats who flew maskless to DC and now have a 10% infection rate?

Well, well, well… another poster deflecting from the topic. You are risking your own credibility in this respect. Lol There are several regular posters I don’t usually agree with, but I enjoy engaging with them because they are typically informed just on the other side of the issue. For you, however, to write that I lack credibility is comical, and I will take it as evidence I’m on the right side of the issue.
OK
Who won the election…..

Most people will either get vaccinated, or have been previously infected, or they will get this Delta variant,” Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CBS’ “Face the Nation” on Sunday.

“And for most people who get this Delta variant, it’s going to be the most serious virus that they get in their lifetime in terms of the risk of putting them in the hospital,” said Gottlieb, who was commissioner of the US Food and Drug Administration during the Trump administration.

Funny how they added the "have had it before". Since that is fucking true. Finally. Yes, if you have not had the virus you will likely get it but then you will have stronger antibodies than those provided by the unproven vaccines.

Well then I hope you remove yourself from the potential breeding ground soon.
Too late. :cool:

Btw, you've never been to Pineland, have you?

1626730871363.png

LOL

So all of our anti-Vaxers can count on catching the Delta variant

Will it kill you?
Probably not.
But a hospital stay may me in the works and you will be one miserable son of a bitch.

All because you are too stubborn to be vaccinated
Does this clown not hear himself?

LOLOLOLOL

Blatantly trying to bully and intimidate people into compliance with their bullshit...... not even trying to hide it anymore. (smh)

She's got more balls than you do, you coward.

Fuck, you're a pathetic bitch....... fear-mongering over a wimpy little flu that can't even kill 1% of the people it infects.
You can call it balls
COVID doesn’t respect balls

Does this clown not hear himself?

LOLOLOLOL

Blatantly trying to bully and intimidate people into compliance with their bullshit...... not even trying to hide it anymore. (smh)
Nobody is bullying anyone
We are tolerating their stupidity and arrogance

Forum List

Back