If You Buy Budweiser You're an Enabler

At some point you either resist this nonsense with the pocket book or you're part of the problem

Absolutely!

can't you buy another kind of beer!

go on.....drop the scummy woke ones, you can do that surely!:)

Thank you for letting us know you're a tranny enabler

I kinda doubt there is much enabling going on. It is not as if they were invisible before.

But if buying a six pack of shitty beer enables an adult to live their life, and has the added benefit of making the heads of social engineers explode, I'm game.

The only question is what to do with the 6 shitty beers.

what the fuck are you talking about???

are you mad that you thought you had something on me and then got your ass handed back to you when it ended up not being true so jumped to another fake outrage?
Who owns MillerCoors? >>>"MillerCoors is the combination of the Miller and Coors brewers, with Anheuser-Busch having a controlling interest"

Who owns Bud Light? >>> As of this writing, Bud Light is owned by Anheuser-Busch.

Notice the "enabling" beer on the right?

Fs5xJ_jaMAErXNV
Fs5xJ_hacAAV8mm

Check out who the top 10 investors are of BUD AB InBev and TAP Molson Coors.
Note Dodge and Cox

Who owns MillerCoors? >>>"MillerCoors is the combination of the Miller and Coors brewers, with Anheuser-Busch having a controlling interest"

Who owns Bud Light? >>> As of this writing, Bud Light is owned by Anheuser-Busch.

Fs5xJ_jaMAErXNV
Fs5xJ_hacAAV8mm

Note Dodge and Cox

man you sure got triggered and jjust cant let it go,,

if this is true I thank you for bringing it to my attention so I can make an informed decision on my drinking habit,,,

Fs5xJ_jaMAErXNV
Fs5xJ_hacAAV8mm

Note Dodge and Cox

hey do me a favor and see who owns this one would ya??

Fs5xJ_jaMAErXNV
Fs5xJ_hacAAV8mm

Note Dodge and Cox

just wondering,, with your links here it sure seems like this one company has a monopoly on the beer industry,,

do you now support monopolies???

Fs5xJ_jaMAErXNV
Fs5xJ_hacAAV8mm

Note Dodge and Cox

hey buttercup you still there??

I need your help,,,

I don't know if its been pointed out yet in this already long chat, but country singers John Rich and Travis Tritt have already washed their hands of the stuff.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

how so??
you helped me out so I can make an informed decision,,
So you declare you are switching to Coors...someone brings it to your attention that you are a still an enabler by doing so....

And you have a hissy fit over monopolies?

I thought you folks loved the free market

Actually, it is precisely the definition of cancel culture, snowflake.

the practice or tendency of engaging in mass canceling as a way of expressing disapproval and exerting social pressure

I think it's unfair when "cancel culture" pursues people into their private lives and hounds their employers to get them fired.

It's appropriate when you are deciding how you want to spend YOUR money, however. If I no longer want to support a brand, that's my business. I'm not hounding people into unemployment and poverty.

if the good beer was affordable I would drink it,,
I cant help it that I am poor,,

and as I said the last several cases of bud were flat and some undrinkable and the coors so far at least has bubbles where the bud I could dump straight into a glass and get no head,,,

Yuengling cost the same as Bud. Now it's not as good as some but it's decent and the same price as Bud. (though it may not be available in your area).

At some point you either resist this nonsense with the pocket book or you're part of the problem

Other than your own insecurities, why is it a "problem"?

Thank you for letting us know you're a tranny enabler

So, um, what's your alternative, them not living their lives the way they want to so you feel less insecure?

Forum List

Back