If You Buy Budweiser You're an Enabler

I don't drink. But other sponsors are listed, and I won't participate in the death of my country

Okay, let's look at that.

100 years ago, people like you said that immigrants from Europe would be the "Death of the Country".
60 years ago, people like you screamed that letting blacks have equal rights would be "the Death of the Country".
50 years ago, people like you screamed women doing men's jobs would be the Death of the Country.
20 years ago, people like you screamed that gays getting marrried would be the death of the Country.

Amazingly, the country is still here.

Maybe you need to have a drink and chill the fuck out.

I think it's unfair when "cancel culture" pursues people into their private lives and hounds their employers to get them fired.

Yet that's exactly what your side did to Colin Kapernick because he took a knee during the National Anthem.
Or the Dixie Chicks when they said that Bush embarrassed them. (Ironically, the right now hates Bush and the left has given him a bit of a pass for not being Trump.)

339589905_1591267904685005_9002889715981099344_n.jpg

I can't fathom how Bush can sleep at night knowing all the innocent lives his lies cost the world.

I can't fathom how Bush can sleep at night knowing all the innocent lives his lies cost the world.

The same way any other war leader does... realizing the alternative would be worse.

I mean, heck, we could have just cut off Israel, withdrew from the Middle East and made all our women wear Hijabs to make Bin Laden Happy, but I'm sure he'd still want to kill us.

The same way any other war leader does... realizing the alternative would be worse.

I mean, heck, we could have just cut off Israel, withdrew from the Middle East and made all our women wear Hijabs to make Bin Laden Happy, but I'm sure he'd still want to kill us.

Iraq affected us in no way. Thousands and thousands dead and nothing has changed.

If you buy Budweiser you're apparently fond of crap beer. There's an amazing variety of great beers out there. If you're the kind that buys the consumer grade swill just to get drunk the packaging does not matter to you.
/----/ The so-called King of Beers is brewed with the “choicest hops, rice, and best barley malt” and some other ingredient that didn’t get on the label. The German Beer purity regulations require accommodated water, hops, malted barley, yeast, hop extract, and malted grains. No rice, which is a cheaper ingredient.

Iraq affected us in no way. Thousands and thousands dead and nothing has changed.

Saddam was a major sponsor of international terrorism.
He committed genocide against the Kurds and Shi'ites
He was not a nice man.

Now, was the war kind of a clusterfuck? Yup. Our whole military doctrine was based on faulty assumptions and bad planning.

But Saddam was not a clubbed baby seal.

The Husseins, both Saddam as well as his evil spawn , Uday and Qusay , got themselves whacked, and that was Dubya's goal there.

Remember, these guys tried to clip Bush's father- he felt he had to respond.

No reasonable person can really blame President Bush for that.

The Husseins, both Saddam as well as his evil spawn , Uday and Qusay , got themselves whacked, and that was Dubya's goal there.

I can....Fuck W.

Saddam kept Iran fearing for it's existence, a useful idiot.

Saddam was a major sponsor of international terrorism.
He committed genocide against the Kurds and Shi'ites
He was not a nice man.

Now, was the war kind of a clusterfuck? Yup. Our whole military doctrine was based on faulty assumptions and bad planning.

But Saddam was not a clubbed baby seal.

Bush was a bad man also........

Kill them then leave. That's not what we did was it?

I went out to the shooting range yesterday morning.

One of my buddies had a couple of cases of Bud Light that he had bought awhile ago.

He was shooting up the beer with his FAL.

We usually don't allow alcohol at the range but we made an exception yesterday.

what the fuck are you talking about???

are you mad that you thought you had something on me and then got your ass handed back to you when it ended up not being true so jumped to another fake outrage??
Still drinking pisswater? It has done some bad things to that peanut you call a brain.

Forum List

Back