If you create a post about a movie or series that you liked or hated please tell us why.

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
People that don't know you really don't care what you like or dislike. Since they are looking at your post, they at least have some interest in the movie. It would be great if you just give a brief description of it and what you liked or disliked about it. Then it becomes a review and it is useful.

People that don't know you really don't care what you like or dislike. Since they are looking at your post, they at least have some interest in the movie. It would be great if you just give a brief description of it and what you liked or disliked about it. Then it becomes a review and it is useful.
They have these things called trailers you see. ;)

They have these things called trailers you see. ;)
True, and I often include links to them when I review something. If you're going to take the time to write a post why not take a couple of minutes to make it useful to people. After all people come to this forum to read reviews and discuss them, not to see what your favorite movies are because no cares.

Last edited:
I second this. If people want to be taken seriously enough, they need to elaborate in some way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's good advice. I hate post and run posters who saw an article about a movie but never watched it and have no personal opinion.

I second this. If people want to be taken seriously enough, they need to elaborate in some way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's good advice. I hate post and run posters who saw an article about a movie but never watched it and have no personal opinion.
No run should write a review on a book or movie that they have not seen.

Forum List

Back