If you didn't support Trump in 2016 do you regret it and will you support him in 2020

What was & is now your position on Trump

• I voted for him in 2016 and will again.

• I voted for someone else but will vote Trump this time.

• I am a Democrat who will support him.

• I'm a republican who wont support him.

• I'm a troll who can't vote because you made the votes public

Results are only viewable after voting.
I read the report. Mueller wasn't looking for collusion. he was looking for prosecutor crimes.

There is absolutely no proof of any collusion. Period. End of story.
Good. Happy for you. Didn't you hear Donald say collusion is not against the law? He was right. Look it up. The law doesn't exist. How many ways does it take to be said? I certainly never wanted him tried or investigated for collusion. It was the ultimate straw man. Read a book.

There is no evidence or proof of Russian collusion. I would say that there is more evidence of the Obama regime colluding with Russia.
Good. Happy for you. Didn't you hear Donald say collusion is not against the law? He was right. Look it up. The law doesn't exist. How many ways does it take to be said? I certainly never wanted him tried or investigated for collusion. It was the ultimate straw man. Read a book.

??? There is no collusion. You do realize that in THIS country, you need proof of your accusations?
ood. Happy for you. Didn't you hear Donald say collusion is not against the law? He was right. Look it up. The law doesn't exist. How many ways does it take to be said? I certainly never wanted him tried or investigated for collusion. It was the ultimate straw man. Read a book.

There is no evidence or proof of Russian collusion. I would say that there is more evidence of the Obama regime colluding with Russia.

??? There is no collusion. You do realize that in THIS country, you need proof of your accusations?
ood. Happy for you. Didn't you hear Donald say collusion is not against the law? He was right. Look it up. The law doesn't exist. How many ways does it take to be said? I certainly never wanted him tried or investigated for collusion. It was the ultimate straw man. Read a book.

Is your bot mode stuck?

I read the report. Mueller wasn't looking for collusion. he was looking for prosecutor crimes.

Agreed. After all, when did all this Russia stuff take place? Under the Obama administration. All their antics slipped right by him, so it must be Trump's doing.

Obama told us that our elections are safe and there is no need to worry. Lol! Just like he told us to get used to being poor because this is our new normal. What a great president! NOT!

Yep, he said it's ridiculous to even think that our elections could be rigged.

Is your bot mode stuck?
Only on that goofy subject.

What has he done to our nation? Everyone I know is doing very well. If you aren't, then maybe you are to blame?

He is causing deterioration of our institutions. He’s damaging our credibility. He is weakening our leadership. It’s not something you can put a price tag on.

I think you have him confused with the last guy that had his job. You describe him to a tee.
How do you figure?

Easy. Our institutions. DumBama weaponized the FBI and IRS to use against his political opponents. They used the AG office to grant Hillary a waiver on her crimes. They abused the FISA court system by misleading the judges. He weakened our leadership by reducing military spending, and allowing sissies in dresses to join the armed forces.

This is a good lesson in how Trump is damaging our institutions. Nearly everything you said is untrue. People don’t trust our institutions because of Trump’s lies.

No, everything I said is true. Are you now going to tell me that Strzok and Page were fictional characters too?

Agreed. After all, when did all this Russia stuff take place? Under the Obama administration. All their antics slipped right by him, so it must be Trump's doing.

Obama told us that our elections are safe and there is no need to worry. Lol! Just like he told us to get used to being poor because this is our new normal. What a great president! NOT!

I think it was tried, though.

He is causing deterioration of our institutions. He’s damaging our credibility. He is weakening our leadership. It’s not something you can put a price tag on.

I think you have him confused with the last guy that had his job. You describe him to a tee.
How do you figure?

Easy. Our institutions. DumBama weaponized the FBI and IRS to use against his political opponents. They used the AG office to grant Hillary a waiver on her crimes. They abused the FISA court system by misleading the judges. He weakened our leadership by reducing military spending, and allowing sissies in dresses to join the armed forces.

This is a good lesson in how Trump is damaging our institutions. Nearly everything you said is untrue. People don’t trust our institutions because of Trump’s lies.

No, everything I said is true. Are you now going to tell me that Strzok and Page were fictional characters too?

Moat and bailey defense. No. Page and Strzok aren’t fictional characters. But there’s zero justification in saying Obama weaponized the IRS or granted a “waiver” to Clinton.

I think it was tried, though.

Sure it was tried, and we try it in their countries too. It's like a little international game. However to think some Facebook ads will change an election is just unbelievable thinking.

How do you figure?

Moat and bailey defense. No. Page and Strzok aren’t fictional characters. But there’s zero justification in saying Obama weaponized the IRS or granted a “waiver” to Clinton.

Oh come on. Bill met with the AG on a private plane. They talked for a half-hour. Bill said they were just talking about their grandchildren, but it turned out, Lynch didn't have any grandchildren.

Then Lynch comes out in public and states she will follow whatever recommendation the FBI director gives her, which never happened before. The FBI only relays the crimes, not recommends how the AG should do her job.

Comey reads the crimes, then says it's not worth prosecuting, and that got both Hillary and Lynch off the hook. It was obvious at that point what Lynch and Bill actually talked about. It's why she didn't recuse herself from the case when it was made public.

How do you figure?

Oh come on. Bill met with the AG on a private plane. They talked for a half-hour. Bill said they were just talking about their grandchildren, but it turned out, Lynch didn't have any grandchildren.

Then Lynch comes out in public and states she will follow whatever recommendation the FBI director gives her, which never happened before. The FBI only relays the crimes, not recommends how the AG should do her job.

Comey reads the crimes, then says it's not worth prosecuting, and that got both Hillary and Lynch off the hook. It was obvious at that point what Lynch and Bill actually talked about. It's why she didn't recuse herself from the case when it was made public.

This is a mischaracterization. The FBI works in conjunction with the DoJ. They do make recommendations about indictments. Comey did not “read the crimes”. He said nothing she did warranted prosecution. That was the opinion not just of Comey but of everyone involved including line prosecutors from the DoJ. I suppose you’re going to tell me everyone on that team was secretly instructed to do so? Because that’s the only way that your story could possibly be true.

Lynch had nothing to do with it. Obama definitely had nothing to do with it.

This is a mischaracterization. The FBI works in conjunction with the DoJ. They do make recommendations about indictments. Comey did not “read the crimes”. He said nothing she did warranted prosecution. That was the opinion not just of Comey but of everyone involved including line prosecutors from the DoJ. I suppose you’re going to tell me everyone on that team was secretly instructed to do so? Because that’s the only way that your story could possibly be true.

Lynch had nothing to do with it. Obama definitely had nothing to do with it.

Comey testified under oath the FBI did indeed find classified material on her server. He testified that she did not return all state department property back to them. She destroyed her government cell phones with a hammer. She had her server bleach bitted after the House subpoenaed it. Comey found classified material on Ummmmma's laptop, the same laptop her husband was using to send nudies of himself to strange women all over the world. Somebody had to send those documents to her via email. After the laptop was found, Comey ordered that laptop to be destroyed by the FBI.

But nothing to see here folks. After all, it's Democrats we're talking about, and there is no coup, trust us.

Now please name me one time where an FBI director instructed an AG how to do their job besides with Hillary. Tell me why didn't Lynch do the proper thing of recusing herself after it was made public that she had a private meeting with the husband of the person under federal investigation.

Many of these are half true and so I'm going to take them one at a time.

Comey testified under oath the FBI did indeed find classified material on her server.

Yes, he did. But none of it was properly marked as classified at the time. Classified material (of which there is so much in the government) spills over from classified systems to unclassified systems all over the government on a daily basis.

He testified that she did not return all state department property back to them.

Yes, but when they asked for her emails, they were turned over. Big deal.

She destroyed her government cell phones with a hammer.

Those weren't her government cell phones. Those were their private devices. Stick to the facts.

She had her server bleach bitted after the House subpoenaed it.

She didn't have that done. The technician did it. He was given immunity in an attempt to get him to implicate the higher ups but it turned out there was no one to implicate

Comey found classified material on Ummmmma's laptop, the same laptop her husband was using to send nudies of himself to strange women all over the world.

Yep. Because Huma kept backups of her iOS devices on that laptop which included her mailbox.

Somebody had to send those documents to her via email.

Yes, this is a discussion of an email server, so those documents were emails.

After the laptop was found, Comey ordered that laptop to be destroyed by the FBI.

That's a new one for me. Doesn't sound very legit. I can't find anything of the sort.

Now please name me one time where an FBI director instructed an AG how to do their job besides with Hillary. Tell me why didn't Lynch do the proper thing of recusing herself after it was made public that she had a private meeting with the husband of the person under federal investigation.

The FBI director didn't instruct Lynch how to do her job. He gave a recommendation on prosecution which is not unusual. It wasn't his recommendation alone either. It was the recommendation of everyone involved in the investigation. Tell me, do you think that the AG makes a decision on every single prosecution herself without considering recommendations from the people involved in the case?

Lynch should have recused herself. I thought that as well. However, it would have had zero effect on the outcome.

Remember, your accusation was that Obama gave Clinton a free pass from prosecution. Any mention about Obama is conspicuously absent here. Did you just make that up?

Wow, I'm impressed how many people here voted for Trump in 2016 and mean to do so in 2020. Where are all the loudmouth Libs?

Wow, I'm impressed how many people here voted for Trump in 2016 and mean to do so in 2020. Where are all the loudmouth Libs?

I don't think they're worried about who we are going to vote for. They better worry about the additional people that will be voting for him, particularly the Independents and some of their own. I think Trump is going to reinvent the Reagan Democrats, and create a new group called the Trump Democrats.

Mind-Blowing! 58% Of Attendees at Trump's Wisconsin Rally Were NOT Republicans, Up from 43% in Ohio

Well, I don't have a problem with the tweets. I like that he is communicating directly with the people. I think that is wonderful.

I entirely agree.

I think it's important to stay loyal, not nitpick, give our support freely and dependably to this excellent president constantly under terrible fire from the worst elements of our society. It's important we stay loyal to Trump and stay loyal to each other and support each other, IMO.

I don't think they're worried about who we are going to vote for. They better worry about the additional people that will be voting for him, particularly the Independents and some of their own. I think Trump is going to reinvent the Reagan Democrats, and create a new group called the Trump Democrats.

Mind-Blowing! 58% Of Attendees at Trump's Wisconsin Rally Were NOT Republicans, Up from 43% in Ohio

This is by far the most reassuring stat I've seen, and it's not a poll, but a count (I hope). If this is good data, we may be all right for being able to keep Trump, people. Thank you, Ray.

Many of these are half true and so I'm going to take them one at a time.

Comey testified under oath the FBI did indeed find classified material on her server.

Yes, he did. But none of it was properly marked as classified at the time. Classified material (of which there is so much in the government) spills over from classified systems to unclassified systems all over the government on a daily basis.

He testified that she did not return all state department property back to them.

She destroyed her government cell phones with a hammer.

Those weren't her government cell phones. Those were their private devices. Stick to the facts.

She had her server bleach bitted after the House subpoenaed it.

She didn't have that done. The technician did it. He was given immunity in an attempt to get him to implicate the higher ups but it turned out there was no one to implicate

Comey found classified material on Ummmmma's laptop, the same laptop her husband was using to send nudies of himself to strange women all over the world.

Yep. Because Huma kept backups of her iOS devices on that laptop which included her mailbox.

Somebody had to send those documents to her via email.

Yes, this is a discussion of an email server, so those documents were emails.

After the laptop was found, Comey ordered that laptop to be destroyed by the FBI.

That's a new one for me. Doesn't sound very legit. I can't find anything of the sort.

The FBI director didn't instruct Lynch how to do her job. He gave a recommendation on prosecution which is not unusual. It wasn't his recommendation alone either. It was the recommendation of everyone involved in the investigation. Tell me, do you think that the AG makes a decision on every single prosecution herself without considering recommendations from the people involved in the case?

Lynch should have recused herself. I thought that as well. However, it would have had zero effect on the outcome.

Remember, your accusation was that Obama gave Clinton a free pass from prosecution. Any mention about Obama is conspicuously absent here. Did you just make that up?

That's your left wing sources making that claim. Factcheck reported differently.

Yes. More than 2,000 of the 30,490 emails Clinton turned over to the State Department in December 2014 contained classified information, including 110 emails in 52 email chains that contained classified information at the time they were sent or received, Comey said. The FBI director said “a very small number” of the emails containing classified information “bore markings indicating the presence of classified information,” contrary to Clinton’s claims that none was marked classified.

A Guide to Clinton's Emails

Only some of them that were hand picked by Hillary.

From the same source I linked above:

Clinton used eight e-mail capable BlackBerry mobile devices during her four years at the State Department from January 2009 to February 2013.

In a summary of its investigation released on Sept. 2, the FBI said it “identified 13 total mobile devices, associated with her two known phone numbers,” both with New York area codes, “which potentially were used to send e-mails using Clinton’s clintonemail.com e-mail addresses.”

The FBI requested all 13 mobile devices associated with the 212 numbers, but Clinton’s attorneys said she no longer had them – so the FBI “was unable to acquire or forensically examine any of these 13 mobile devices.”

So what are you suggesting, that a technician broke into her home, went to the closet, and bleach bitted the server without her knowledge? Bleach bitting is not cheap. Who paid him to do it?

Then why wasn't Umma prosecuted for mishandling classified material which she wasn't allowed to see in the first place? Why did further investigation show that more emails were not looked into than ones that were? Stroke-Off was in charge of handling that laptop, and we all know what his intent was.

FBI agreed to destroy laptops of Clinton aides with immunity deal, lawmaker says

The AG may take information and recommendations, but in this case, she made a public announcement that she was going to use whatever recommendation given by Comey. It was her job and her call, not Comey's. And you have yet to show me an exact similar case in the past.

I can see how it all happened too. When Bill boarded the plane, Lynch explained to Bill that she was in pickle. If she didn't prosecute Hillary, it would raise questions of her bias and likely hurt Hillary's chances at winning the election. Bill told Lynch the fix was in. Comey was part of the cabal. Just make that public announcement, and you're off the hook. Comey is willing to take the heat for that.

Well, I don't have a problem with the tweets. I like that he is communicating directly with the people. I think that is wonderful.

I entirely agree.

I think it's important to stay loyal, not nitpick, give our support freely and dependably to this excellent president constantly under terrible fire from the worst elements of our society. It's important we stay loyal to Trump and stay loyal to each other and support each other, IMO.

Correct. The reason we lose elections and power is because we don't march in lockstep like the Democrats do. We need a stronger unity among us if we are to defeat the Democrats. Their party is starting to come apart between the Establishment and the new Socialists. The media is giving more power to the Socialists, so hopefully the solidarity they've always had will start to deteriorate.

Curious to see how many like me voted for someone else (Walker in my case) but will support him this time around.
You missed a poll answer. Voted for him in 16 but won't in 20. As far as I am concerned I ain't voting for any presidential candidate in 20. Unless Tulsi gets the democrat nomination and that's a LONG shot I won't be voting for president or VP

Forum List

Back