If you didn't support Trump in 2016 do you regret it and will you support him in 2020

What was & is now your position on Trump

• I voted for him in 2016 and will again.

• I voted for someone else but will vote Trump this time.

• I am a Democrat who will support him.

• I'm a republican who wont support him.

• I'm a troll who can't vote because you made the votes public

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hate the United States much?
Love the United States, disheartened with the Man of Lawlessness and what he has done to our Nation!

What has he done to our nation? Everyone I know is doing very well. If you aren't, then maybe you are to blame?

He is causing deterioration of our institutions. He’s damaging our credibility. He is weakening our leadership. It’s not something you can put a price tag on.

No he isn't.
I disagree.

He has convinced people everyone in government is corrupt. He has deteriorated our state department into a shell of itself. He is forcing out people at all levels including highly skilled employees because.

His words are empty and often meaningless. Foreign leaders don’t take him seriously. They laugh at him behind his back. They talk about how to manipulate him.

He has no intention of leading NATO, the UN or any international coalition. They are moving forward without our input because we aren’t there.

there are a multitude of ambassadorships still vacant after 3 years, & many positions within the administration with the 'acting' prefix to their title - meaning they haven't been vetted nor confirmed, yet carry out duties & orders, possibly without having any experience in the field they are commanding.

This is a good lesson in how Trump is damaging our institutions. Nearly everything you said is untrue. People don’t trust our institutions because of Trump’s lies.

No, everything I said is true. Are you now going to tell me that Strzok and Page were fictional characters too?

Moat and bailey defense. No. Page and Strzok aren’t fictional characters. But there’s zero justification in saying Obama weaponized the IRS or granted a “waiver” to Clinton.

Oh come on. Bill met with the AG on a private plane. They talked for a half-hour. Bill said they were just talking about their grandchildren, but it turned out, Lynch didn't have any grandchildren.

Then Lynch comes out in public and states she will follow whatever recommendation the FBI director gives her, which never happened before. The FBI only relays the crimes, not recommends how the AG should do her job.

Comey reads the crimes, then says it's not worth prosecuting, and that got both Hillary and Lynch off the hook. It was obvious at that point what Lynch and Bill actually talked about. It's why she didn't recuse herself from the case when it was made public.

This is a mischaracterization. The FBI works in conjunction with the DoJ. They do make recommendations about indictments. Comey did not “read the crimes”. He said nothing she did warranted prosecution. That was the opinion not just of Comey but of everyone involved including line prosecutors from the DoJ. I suppose you’re going to tell me everyone on that team was secretly instructed to do so? Because that’s the only way that your story could possibly be true.

Lynch had nothing to do with it. Obama definitely had nothing to do with it.

Comey testified under oath the FBI did indeed find classified material on her server. He testified that she did not return all state department property back to them. She destroyed her government cell phones with a hammer. She had her server bleach bitted after the House subpoenaed it. Comey found classified material on Ummmmma's laptop, the same laptop her husband was using to send nudies of himself to strange women all over the world. Somebody had to send those documents to her via email. After the laptop was found, Comey ordered that laptop to be destroyed by the FBI.

But nothing to see here folks. After all, it's Democrats we're talking about, and there is no coup, trust us.

Now please name me one time where an FBI director instructed an AG how to do their job besides with Hillary. Tell me why didn't Lynch do the proper thing of recusing herself after it was made public that she had a private meeting with the husband of the person under federal investigation.

8pgp0idf6hcy.jpg

Don't bother. It's a lost cause. That poster is a perfect example of why I hate leftists.

tsk tsk, you make jesus cry.

YOU need help.
She is on a bender. Ignore her.

you shoulda made me into a meth head for better dramatic effect, instead. :113:
That would be a lie. But you being a drunk is the truth. Have another.

joseph goebbels would be so proud of you.

tsk tsk, you make jesus cry.

YOU need help.

I am a Jew. Old Joey would torture and kill me. If only you knew history.

YOU need help.

i am quite aware you are jewish, but that has nothing to do with how you behave.
i know exactly who he was & what i am saying.

you are following the steps he wrote about in his little propaganda playlist.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

I think i'll call you joey from now on whenever you practice his unique style of fake news.

I am a Conservative that didn't vote for Trump in 2016.

I didn't vote for him because I am purist that will not vote for anybody that will continue with a bloated fiscally irresponsible welfare state.

I was correct because Trump grew the size of government and the debt and continued with the welfare state.

However, in relative terms Trump has been a great President. The best in my lifetime. Although he doesn't have the courage to significantly reduce the size of the Federal government he has really strengthen the economy and has made tremendous improvements in many areas such as trade. He has undone a lot of the damage done by that worthless asshole Obama.

There has never been a President in my lifetime that did everything I wanted, but since there are only two possibilities every election, I vote for the one closest to my views. I would dread to see what kind of Supreme Court justices would be nominated by Bernie, or Warren, or Biden. Aunt Ruthy can't hold out for another five years. She's barely making it now. The left are on this campaign to stop fracking in the entire country; one of the major contributors to our economy. Not only are we a major exporter of fuel now, but our reasonable fuel prices are keeping money in the pockets of Americans shore to shore.

i am quite aware you are jewish, but that has nothing to do with how you behave.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

I think i'll call you joey from now on whenever you practice his unique style of fake news.

You think? Since when? I like what Trump has done for the markets as it helps me directly at my job and what he has done with Israel along with our border. Triggering Leftists is a bonus.

You think? Since when? I like what Trump has done for the markets as it helps me directly at my job and what he has done with Israel along with our border. Triggering Leftists is a bonus.

F9147AE8-909D-43CD-BB0E-D3C633BB5385.jpeg

I didn't vote for him because I am purist that will not vote for anybody that will continue with a bloated fiscally irresponsible welfare state.

I was correct because Trump grew the size of government and the debt and continued with the welfare state.

However, in relative terms Trump has been a great President. The best in my lifetime. Although he doesn't have the courage to significantly reduce the size of the Federal government he has really strengthen the economy and has made tremendous improvements in many areas such as trade. He has undone a lot of the damage done by that worthless asshole Obama.

There has never been a President in my lifetime that did everything I wanted, but since there are only two possibilities every election, I vote for the one closest to my views. I would dread to see what kind of Supreme Court justices would be nominated by Bernie, or Warren, or Biden. Aunt Ruthy can't hold out for another five years. She's barely making it now. The left are on this campaign to stop fracking in the entire country; one of the major contributors to our economy. Not only are we a major exporter of fuel now, but our reasonable fuel prices are keeping money in the pockets of Americans shore to shore.

I understand the concept of voting for the Lesser of Two Evils. I subscribed to that philosophy myself for many years. I don't any more.

To me Republicans are always better than Democrats. I think we would all agree on that. However, being better is not good enough since the Democrats set such a low bar.

Almost any of the damage done to our country by the filthy ass Democrats was with the help of Republicans.

We need to make significant structural changes to the government in our country. We need to cut the size of the Federal government by at least half. 2/3rd would be better. Trump has increased the size of the Federal government and increased debt. I can't support that.

I agree that in relative terms Trump has been a great President. God bless him. A million times better than any of this Democrat filth and better than any other Republican.

I understand the concept of voting for the Lesser of Two Evils. I subscribed to that philosophy myself for many years. I don't any more.

To me Republicans are always better than Democrats. I think we would all agree on that. However, being better is not good enough since the Democrats set such a low bar.

Almost any of the damage done to our country by the filthy ass Democrats was with the help of Republicans.

We need to make significant structural changes to the government in our country. We need to cut the size of the Federal government by at least half. 2/3rd would be better. Trump has increased the size of the Federal government and increased debt. I can't support that.

I agree that in relative terms Trump has been a great President. God bless him. A million times better than any of this Democrat filth and better than any other Republican.

You can't always get what you want. As far as the budget is concerned, everybody wants something. You cut X, some people will cheer. You cut Y, other people will cheer, but the people that wanted X will vote for somebody else.

It's like the analogy economist Dr. Walter E Williams gave one time "I'm going to run for a federal office. My platform will be to bring no money back to my state. I will vote against nearly every spending bill. Would you vote for me?"

Politicians only give people what they want. That's how they got their job or keep it. So it's really less their fault than it is ours.

You can't always get what you want. As far as the budget is concerned, everybody wants something. You cut X, some people will cheer. You cut Y, other people will cheer, but the people that wanted X will vote for somebody else.

It's like the analogy economist Dr. Walter E Williams gave one time "I'm going to run for a federal office. My platform will be to bring no money back to my state. I will vote against nearly every spending bill. Would you vote for me?"

Politicians only give people what they want. That's how they got their job or keep it. So it's really less their fault than it is ours.

Like I said, I understand the concept of voting for the lesser of two evils. However, I am not going to participate in it.

However, I may compromise my convictions if I think it is going to be a really close election and my vote might actually make a difference.

no no no joey, not 'think'... 'know'.

it's obvious - that you're not only poorly educated, but too blind to even figure it out. :itsok:

good job JG, good job!

Last edited:

View attachment 301730

silly little deplorable - i never called trump 'hitler'; so your little cartoon is a non sequitur. if you don't know what that word means - google is yer friend. don't be afraid to use it :71:

it's sooooooo apparent the poorly educated can't comprehend simple english either.

it's obvious - that you're not only poorly educated, but too blind to even figure it out. :itsok:

good job JG, good job!
Poorly educated? Duke undergrad and NU MBA. You’re a stay at home drunk. Which of us is poorly educated?

View attachment 301730

silly little deplorable - i never called trump 'hitler'; so your little cartoon is a non sequitur. if you don't know what that word means - google is yer friend. don't be afraid to use it :71:

it's sooooooo apparent the poorly educated can't comprehend simple english either.
“Yer friend” have another. My goodness.

good job JG, good job!
Poorly educated? Duke undergrad and NU MBA. You’re a stay at home drunk. Which of us is poorly educated?

^^^ good little goebbels lite!!!!

i've said it b4

poorly educated doesn't mean uneducated.

your critical thinking skills suck & you're as blind as a bat, joey. i can tell you are just as clueless with that reply too.

Last edited:
Well, I should thank playtime for increasing my ratings so much! She positively rated almost every single one of my posts on this thread. :113:

superficial posters think 'ratings' matter. lordy, you're still so desperate to be noticed & liked 'eh? :auiqs.jpg:

good job JG, good job!

i've said it b4

your critical thinking skills suck & you're as blind as a bat, joey. i can tell you are just as clueless with that reply too.
Funny as I get paid handsomely for my critical thinking skills. You’re a drunk housewife who failed in life. How is that for critical thinking?

good job JG, good job!

i've said it b4

Funny as I get paid handsomely for my critical thinking skills. You’re a drunk housewife who failed in life. How is that for critical thinking?

sure. uh-huh. cause you say so, joe.

besides, you're comparing apples & oranges with that there 'critical thinking' you 'think' you got goin' on. but since you are as poorly educated as it seems, it looks like you won't be figuring that out any time soon.

Forum List

Back