If You Had Twenty Million Dollars, How Would You Spend It?

Buy the board and cyber hang one liberal a month. Love to do it more often but we have a liberal shortage as it is!
What other areas of your existence are affected by this powerful tribal impulse? This cannot be the only one.
I would buy or leverage others boards into this one. Also need to purchase a server company whose profits could offset the costs to operate here.

Buy the board and cyber hang one liberal a month. Love to do it more often but we have a liberal shortage as it is!
What other areas of your existence are affected by this powerful tribal impulse? This cannot be the only one.
I would buy or leverage others boards into this one. Also need to purchase a server company whose profits could offset the costs to operate here.

You need to get a fucking grip dude. Jesus.

You need to get a fucking grip dude. Jesus.
The group that owns this board are already doing it. They just have not secured their own server company.
If they did then cost zeros out and turns a profit.

Imagine you hit a lottery and you receive $20,000,000, tax free. What would you do with all that money?

/---- I'd buy stock and sell covered calls for $1,000,000 a week and never touch the principle
This is how most lottery winners lose all their money.

Congrats on being the mean, the median, and the mode.
/--- Not true. I doubt may lottery winners even know how to buy stock or how to write options. Apparently you don't either. I have been an option trader for 10 years and never lost the principle.

Imagine you hit a lottery and you receive $20,000,000, tax free. What would you do with all that money?
Build a major compound up north Michigan. One that has lake access but also a couple hundred acres. A barn with animals. Horse cow sheep chicken. A farm. Tractors, side by sides, etc.

A place in Florida for January through April.

My family goes to Greece every August anyways I would just treat for everything we did and we would have a sailboat, mopeds and a couple of cars rather than just the one used car we use now.

I'd go on cruises, Australia, Africa. See the world. Jaimaca, Cayman islands, exotic places.

It's interesting to note that those on the Left would spend the money, and those on the right would invest it.

I would give 5mill to each of my 2 kids 5 mill to my wife and I would use the last 5 mill to draw 10k a month till I died I wont live till that runs out.

Buy another house, on a bigger piece of land. Budget out a monthly stipend that would comfortably support my freshly retired self; then proceed to enjoy the finer things in life. Like shooting, hunting, horses, and destroying the lives of my enemies. Pretty much the same as now... Just more of it.

I would turn into a rich greedy conservative and you would worship me

/--- Better off turning into a rich greedy liberal because even more people would worship you.
Omg I'm at a restaurant and their watching fox. I hear a girl who's appalled Obama didn't attend scalias funeral. Quick snopes explains that's a lie and fox is brainwashing stupid conservative sheeple.

Forum List

Back