If you live in the south or the midwest....Help in on its way!!

People from Mississippi to Louisana, to North Dakota andTexas, all can sleep easily again, can now put away your guns and relax, black people in Chicago, some thousands of miles from you: will soon be met by the feds. I know its kept you up late in the night, worrying about these sorry ass nigga's killing each other, I know you've spent countless hours talking among yourselves and neighbors, how tirelessly you stressed over the plight of these worthless bastard, you can relax now....the carnage is over, and daddy Tweet is here to save the day.
Herr Trump will fix it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

i am for open daycares....preschool programs...after school programs....free meals ...if this country can pay what it pay for other things....say the congress health care and security they can pay for other programs....but then what...do you continue adding money for each child....i would pay for both sexes of any race to be sterilized....and to be honest...i would say 2nd child ...that you cant afford...you should be sterilized...but i am hard core that way

That is how I interpret Trump talking about taking care of our own. Less money to foreign governments and improve our own people.

People from Mississippi to Louisana, to North Dakota andTexas, all can sleep easily again, can now put away your guns and relax, black people in Chicago, some thousands of miles from you: will soon be met by the feds. I know its kept you up late in the night, worrying about these sorry ass nigga's killing each other, I know you've spent countless hours talking among yourselves and neighbors, how tirelessly you stressed over the plight of these worthless bastard, you can relax now....the carnage is over, and daddy Tweet is here to save the day.

Conservatives actually see them as human beings who deserve to be treated as such...the democrats see them as votes every two years and could not care less what happens to them in between elections....

Racist fuck.

Racist fuck.
she is just somewhat worse than you are....she seems to hate most white people,while you just think they are stupid if they are righties...

Forum List

Back