🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you're Episcopalian, the founder of your Church was an adulterer who killed two of his wives

I didn't judge all Episcopalians, all I said is that their church was founded by King Henry VIII, who is a well known villain. I also said a faithful Episcopalian will probably go to heaven. Please read what I said and stop telling lies.
You're still wrong. That's as true as saying Mormonism was founded by Moses. There's a link, but there are also divisions. Try reading some history instead of just blabbering anything you crap out of your mind.

Last edited:
Anyway, this is stupid...
Agreed. It's a bullshit OP, but I readily recognize your right to post and advocate all the bullshit you like. Including, of course, your hate.

OTOH, I have the right to disagree with you and voice my opinion on every thread you post.
There's no bullshit in the OP, everything I've said about King Henry VIII is historical truth that no serious scholar would deny. Why are you lying about what I said?

My soul is dark because of all the bad things people have done to me over the years.

One time, I forgave everyone who ever hurt me, even the bullies in school who beat me up when I was a little kid.

Have you ever forgiven anyone?
Dude, that was a bullshit excuse by the first 6 year old who said "Mommie, he made me do it!!!"

I didn't judge all Episcopalians, all I said is that their church was founded by King Henry VIII, who is a well known villain. I also said a faithful Episcopalian will probably go to heaven. Please read what I said and stop telling lies.
You're still wrong. That's as trust as saying Mormonism was founded by Moses. There's a link, but there are also divisions. Try reading some history instead of just blabbering anything you crap out of your mind.
OK, smarty pants, who started the Episcopalian Church if it wasn't King Henry VIII?

King Henry VIII started the Church of England so he could give himself a divorce from Queen Catherine, then he went on to kill two of his wives and divorce another.

Not a good start for a Church is it?
Yes he was....and Paul was a misogynist con man. And some of those Popes........:lol:

All the Christian religions fail the litmus test; in that they are predicated on the false premise that "mankind" is flawed.
How many scientists do you know who say mankind is perfect?
Science isn't a religion predicated on mankinds state of perfection...
Translation: Science recognizes that there is no such thing as perfection. All things are flawed in some manner. "Perfection" is a philosophical concept.

No worries. You and I both know you were wrong even if you won't admit it.
No... You merely failed in your deflection.

There's no bullshit in the OP, everything I've said about King Henry VIII is historical truth that no serious scholar would deny. Why are you lying about what I said?
Disagreed. Correct about Henry the VIII, wrong about your OP and Episcopalians. Wanna try again or do you want to blame someone else for your hate and fuck ups like you did earlier?

My soul is dark because of all the bad things people have done to me over the years.

One time, I forgave everyone who ever hurt me, even the bullies in school who beat me up when I was a little kid.

Dude, that was a bullshit excuse by the first 6 year old who said "Mommie, he made me do it!!!"
I'm not telling you an excuse, I'm telling you the truth.

Which is your cult of choice?
I'm Catholic.

And before you go on about everything the Catholic Church ever did, or does now, I already know.
Then you know that the Catholics history is full of murders, adultery and deceit...But you want to call other denominations murderers and adulterers .....Next...
I never said Catholics were perfect, but what is true is our Church was founded by Jesus Christ, who WAS perfect.

All the Protestant churches were founded by imperfect men and women who promulgated errors and misled people. These errors have only grown worse over the centuries, not better. It is now true that most Protestant churches accept divorce and birth control, and some of them even accept homosexuality and abortion. And as time progresses, the Protestant churches stray ever further from the truth taught by Christ.

So you got all that information from an imperfect book written by people who never even met the people they wrote about, and it gives you the right to run down other's religions. What a prick.
Discussing religion is the purpose of the Religion Forum, and part of that is criticizing other religions.

If you can't handle it, then you don't have to participate.

Don't try to silence me, this is a free speech forum.
Who is trying to silence you?

Disagreed. Correct about Henry the VIII, wrong about your OP and Episcopalians. Wanna try again or do you want to blame someone else for your hate and fuck ups like you did earlier?
The Episcopalian Church is the American equivalent of the Church of England, founded by King Henry VIII. Do you deny this basic truth?

Which is your cult of choice?
I'm Catholic.

And before you go on about everything the Catholic Church ever did, or does now, I already know.
Then you know that the Catholics history is full of murders, adultery and deceit...But you want to call other denominations murderers and adulterers .....Next...
I never said Catholics were perfect, but what is true is our Church was founded by Jesus Christ, who WAS perfect.

All the Protestant churches were founded by imperfect men and women who promulgated errors and misled people. These errors have only grown worse over the centuries, not better. It is now true that most Protestant churches accept divorce and birth control, and some of them even accept homosexuality and abortion. And as time progresses, the Protestant churches stray ever further from the truth taught by Christ.

All of you people are and were imperfect men and women who promulgated errors, misled people, subjugated and enslaved populations, and murdered your way across the globe.
Count up the number of people murdered by atheists and it exceeds the number murdered by all religions since the beginning of time.
Nope...try again.

All of you people are and were imperfect men and women who promulgated errors, misled people, subjugated and enslaved populations, and murdered your way across the globe.
Count up the number of people murdered by atheists and it exceeds the number murdered by all religions since the beginning of time.

You're an idiot if you think that would even be possible, you "believers" are truly something else. You will never draw anyone to your god like this.
I am not trying to draw people to God. I am here because it is entertaining to me to piss you off, and now I've achieved that. Thanks for the happiness you have given me.
"because it is entertaining to me to piss you off".....there you go! Giving it the ole' christer try.

You're an idiot if you think that would even be possible, you "believers" are truly something else. You will never draw anyone to your god like this.
I am not trying to draw people to God. I am here because it is entertaining to me to piss you off, and now I've achieved that. Thanks for the happiness you have given me.
"because it is entertaining to me to piss you off".....there you go! Giving it the ole' christer try.
I don't even like you... But that was funny shit right there!

If you are representative of your religion, it sucks.
I am not representative of my religion, I am actually not a good Catholic at all.

But I do enjoy pissing people off, and showing people that THEIR religion has serious logic problems rooted in the fact that they were founded by lunatics or cretins is one way of pissing people off.

I'm NOT here to convert anyone to Catholicism. If I wanted to do that, I would go to the Catholic Forum and talk to people there.

I am not representative of my religion, I am actually not a good Catholic at all.
But I do enjoy pissing people off, ...

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, you gotta be kidding.
He just admitted that he's trolling in the Religion forum.

Genghis Khan was into tengrism, but his dynasty killed the most...
Not as many as Stalin and Mao.
He made them look like amateurs...
Genghis Khan? He conquered a lot of territory, but the numbers of people killed are vastly different due to population density and total differences.

The total global population in 1200AD was, at most, 450 million. In 1940, 2.3 Billion.

Population Estimates | Ecology Global Network

I'm not telling you an excuse, I'm telling you the truth.
I believe you are telling the truth. That has no bearing on the fact you are acting like a 6 year old blaming others for your own behavior. You're certainly not a man. A man knows how to think their own thoughts and accept responsibility for their own actions. A child blames others for their inadequacies.

Genghis Khan was into tengrism, but his dynasty killed the most...
Not as many as Stalin and Mao.
He made them look like amateurs...
Genghis Khan? He conquered a lot of territory, but the numbers of people killed are vastly different due to population density and total differences.

The total global population in 1200AD was, at most, 450 million. In 1940, 2.3 Billion.

Population Estimates | Ecology Global Network
So then he killed, estimated, 45 million to 135 million. Neither Hitler nor Stalin nor Mao could match that.

Good point about numbers at the time, though. We have to go per capita to get a better accuracy for the killers.

Forum List

Back